Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

monday episode (Page 4)

lucky.m IF-Rockerz
lucky.m
lucky.m

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
@ dakshnafan

ASAP? Yaar ,this 4 words dnt make anysense in SSBN..kyunki SSBN mein tho bad things ASAP ho jaate hain lekin ache din ke liye..Ouch

Shayad CV' ski dictionary mein ASAP exist nahi karta and agree with u..till marriage day it will be dragged and this daily soap characters dnt act /react like normal people with using little commonsense..pata nahi uss crap ko kitne hafte bardaash karna padegaOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DakshnaFan

LadyMystique Senior Member
LadyMystique
LadyMystique

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
CryIm sorry to say this guys... but im pretty sure something extremely awful is gonna happen tomorrow so if anyone's planning on watching it be ready and keep ur BP pills near u...i hope and hope ill be  wrong abt tomorrow but way the things are going...its useless to hope for the best...

If i had known that Dakshna have to face this much obstacles i wouldnt even have thought of watching this serial...even romeo and juliet had a better love story than Dakshna in my opinion! for those two the only problem was that their families were enemies but for dakshna its not just the families but there is physco to ruin everything also...romeo and juliet at least died togetherUnhappy but with physco around i dont think dakshna will be able to even die peacefully...Angry    

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ntsindiaDakshnaFanlucky.m

sousousou Senior Member
sousousou
sousousou

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DakshnaFan

Originally posted by lucky.m

Originally posted by sweetaish

Originally posted by LadyMystique

im under the sohini effectWink thats y i forgot our pyare CVs
but sohini s their biggest nd best gift 2 ssbn fans so farLOL...
yar monde kuch acha nahi hone wala. bet. daksh may turn KP on all, lekin ayi s gone yar...Naina ko ya tho get-out maregi, ya emo blkmail karegi...ya phir dono...u kno na...ssbn CVs luv torturin d viewrs...

Agree with u both...Next week is going to be crap..atleast 2 to 3 episodes..watching mnaday;s episode is waste of time..I feel kuch acha nahi hoga..( waisa from last few months kuch hho bhi nahi raha hain)Wink

Agree with u'll... CV's se kuch acha expect karna not good for us only...
Not only 2-3 episodes I think 2 week tak SSBN ko Tata bye bye karna padega phir se...
This whole drama Daksh Aur Aku ke wedding tak poora khichega...
if u see fridays precap Daksh is saying to Aai that "Sonakshi is lying Aaisa Kuch bhi nahi hua hai" and he goes up to get the proof...
Sonakshi has plan the whole thing very well... 1st full nautanki of jumping from terrace... then making aai believe that Naina is influencing Daksh and she loves Daksh... then showing aai Dakshna photos...
I think Psycho actually wanted to show hers and Daksh photos which she had taken on that day when she drugged Daksh... She will now make aai believe that Daksh loves her and they had cross the limits before marriage... but now Naina has brainwashed Daksh...
Aai will qt Daksh about this that y mostly I think Daksh said "Aaisa kuch bhi nahi hua hai"
When pyscho was with Aai Definately rohini must have got in and destroyed the recording... (If Daksh can open the car without the keys ye to chotasa lock hai pin se khol hi sakte hai yaar...)
And Dakshna dumbo ne to Laptop shut down bhi to nahi kiya tha...aur copy bhi nahi hai video ki... how stupid...Angry
Daksh wont get the proof and he will be forced to marry Sonakshi b'cos of our Aai mahaan... Bechara Dakshu poora phas jayega... But atleast he knows the truth he will do something or the other...
No one in PZoo will believe Dakshna as sab are under sohini effect... Only  if somehow Aai overhears the actual discussion b/w Sohini of their celebration or she comes to know Sonakshi and Ayush truth then only the wedding might get cancelled... This might happen on wedding day...It will be good if Aai realises her mistake and cancels the wedding...
If Naina leaves P Zoo she can spend some quality time with Anjali but i dont think Daksh will let her go afterall she is the wedding planner of his wedding... itne asani se dor jane nahi dega Dakshu... 
Hope something good happens ASAP...

So Scary...Cry

DakshnaFan

Aish_21 Goldie
Aish_21
Aish_21

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged

Agree with u'll... CV's se kuch acha expect karna not good for us only...
Not only 2-3 episodes I think 2 week tak SSBN ko Tata bye bye karna padega phir se...
This whole drama Daksh Aur Aku ke wedding tak poora khichega...
if u see fridays precap Daksh is saying to Aai that "Sonakshi is lying Aaisa Kuch bhi nahi hua hai" and he goes up to get the proof...
Sonakshi has plan the whole thing very well... 1st full nautanki of jumping from terrace... then making aai believe that Naina is influencing Daksh and she loves Daksh... then showing aai Dakshna photos...
I think Psycho actually wanted to show hers and Daksh photos which she had taken on that day when she drugged Daksh... She will now make aai believe that Daksh loves her and they had cross the limits before marriage... but now Naina has brainwashed Daksh...
Aai will qt Daksh about this that y mostly I think Daksh said "Aaisa kuch bhi nahi hua hai"
When pyscho was with Aai Definately rohini must have got in and destroyed the recording... (If Daksh can open the car without the keys ye to chotasa lock hai pin se khol hi sakte hai yaar...)
And Dakshna dumbo ne to Laptop shut down bhi to nahi kiya tha...aur copy bhi nahi hai video ki... how stupid...Angry
Daksh wont get the proof and he will be forced to marry Sonakshi b'cos of our Aai mahaan... Bechara Dakshu poora phas jayega... But atleast he knows the truth he will do something or the other...
No one in PZoo will believe Dakshna as sab are under sohini effect... Only  if somehow Aai overhears the actual discussion b/w Sohini of their celebration or she comes to know Sonakshi and Ayush truth then only the wedding might get cancelled... This might happen on wedding day...It will be good if Aai realises her mistake and cancels the wedding...
If Naina leaves P Zoo she can spend some quality time with Anjali but i dont think Daksh will let her go afterall she is the wedding planner of his wedding... itne asani se dor jane nahi dega Dakshu... 
Hope something good happens ASAP...

yar kya he ye sabConfused...mostly its gna b wat u said...lucky's rite 2, der's no ASAP wen t comes 2 gud things in ssbn...its goin 2 be mega awful, isse acha ek ME me hi sab khatm kar dete bt ab to dis crap s gna drag 4evr...damn.

dis s killin my morale yar...dis is t, i'm bak 2 my vrath nw. til u guys tel me ki kuch acha hua, no more vids/Wu/topics odr dan our FFs...

Edited by sweetaish - 25 September 2011 at 10:46am

DakshnaFan

DakshnaFan Goldie
DakshnaFan
DakshnaFan

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 7:43pm | IP Logged

yar kya he ye sabConfused...mostly its gna b wat u said...lucky's rite 2, der's no ASAP wen t comes 2 gud things in ssbn...its goin 2 be mega awful, isse acha ek ME me hi sab khatm kar dete bt ab to dis crap s gna drag 4evr...damn.

dis s killin my morale yar...dis is t, i'm bak 2 my vrath nw. til u guys tel me ki kuch acha hua, no more vids/Wu/topics odr dan our FFs...

Sorry yaar Aish but this thought was killing me since Sat morning... I did control myself from letting it out as I didn't want to spoil everyone's weekend... par couldn't keep it to myself and post kar diya...
kya karu sorry yaar Confused I too agree Lucky is right ASAP doesn't suit SSBN... Just wanted to save u'll from getting more tortured from this coming stuff... I may be wrong... aur aaisa kuch nahi hua to accha hi hai par CV's to CV's hai na... This is the worst I could think after Friday's episode... Mentally prepared that I am not gonna watch only WU till then...
Aish_21 Goldie
Aish_21
Aish_21

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 8:07pm | IP Logged

Sorry yaar Aish but this thought was killing me since Sat morning... I did control myself from letting it out as I didn't want to spoil everyone's weekend... par couldn't keep it to myself and post kar diya...
kya karu sorry yaar Confused I too agree Lucky is right ASAP doesn't suit SSBN... Just wanted to save u'll from getting more tortured from this coming stuff... I may be wrong... aur aaisa kuch nahi hua to accha hi hai par CV's to CV's hai na... This is the worst I could think after Friday's episode... Mentally prepared that I am not gonna watch only WU till then...

s'al rite sweety...bas ab mera romo likhne ka mood kam aur emo likhne ka mood zyada ho gayaUnhappy...

nd muje bhi yahi lagta hai ki naina wil hav 2 leav...dakshu may say ki he'l leav wit her, phir pandemonium in P-zoo...ayi bhi rona-dhona shuru karegi, kahegi Naina tuk her son away n al sorts f crap, phir Naina d sacrific ki moorti wil try 2 convinc her idiot vakil ki she has to leav...damn.
nila_music Senior Member
nila_music
nila_music

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 8:34pm | IP Logged

s'al rite sweety...bas ab mera romo likhne ka mood kam aur emo likhne ka mood zyada ho gayaUnhappy...

nd muje bhi yahi lagta hai ki naina wil hav 2 leav...dakshu may say ki he'l leav wit her, phir pandemonium in P-zoo...ayi bhi rona-dhona shuru karegi, kahegi Naina tuk her son away n al sorts f crap, phir Naina d sacrific ki moorti wil try 2 convinc her idiot vakil ki she has to leav...damn.
mujhe kabhi kabhi lagta hai ki kahin sona ne ayi ko drug toh nahi kiya hai na?? wo toh bus sona koh apna bagwan mante hai...LOL
lucky.m IF-Rockerz
lucky.m
lucky.m

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
okkk

Itna sabkuch padne ke baad agar maine SSBN dekha atleast this week, tho main apne aap ke saath bahut naa insaafi karungi LOL..tho I am quitting..

Kyunki agar dekhungi aur kuch awful hogaya,mera poora din aur mood kaharb ho jayegaOuch  aur phir mein apna gussaAngry kisi aur par nikalungi..ulta mera watt lagega.ConfusedI dnt want to spoil my real life realtions for this reel life characters..so I into only WU's till some thing good happens...Wink

Whenever I watch psycho winning and her expressions nautanki..my blood boilsAngry..mann karta hain TV mein guss javo aur sohini ka the end kardu..Angry.Hey bahgavan ..inn dono hame kab chutkara milega???...Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sitakshintsindia

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index