Fan Fictions

MG FF :THE CUPID WAR Season 2:EPILOGUE pg19

madhubala123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Hi frnz... 

Finally i am starting a new thread for my FF " THE CUPID WAR!!!" πŸ˜ƒ

Thank U my readers for all the love and support  πŸ€—πŸ€—

It would have not been possible without your encouragement. I feel  blessed to have met such wonderful people here in this forum. 

THE CUPID WAR is my second FF based on malayalam movie "Swapnakoodu" with  my own Season 2 version. The only thing i want to say about MAANEET in this FF is "They are IMPOSSIBLE " πŸ€” πŸ˜†

THE CUPID WAR

THREAD 1

PART 39 : page 9

epilogue

~~~~~~ Scribblings by madhubala ~~~~~~

Edited by madhubala123 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madhubala123 thumbnail

Thank U all for your wonderful support throughout this FF.

Hope i get a century in LIKEs and atleast one - fourth COMMENTs πŸ˜

PART 38

Maan drove away fastly.
How dare she? One day she makes love to me and the other day she calls me a tenant! In the morning she let me fill her maang,and now she is teasing me again with some random guy! ENOUGH!

Geet stood all alone in the dark and deserted road. She lukd around. There was not even a sign of life anywhere.It was pitch dark as the street lamp was dead. Geet saw some light coming from a distance. She lukd at the direction with the hope of finding a taxi or bus for a lift.But it was a jeep full of drunkards driving in over-speed.She quickly moved back to the side of the road.The jeep passed by her and stopped after a few distance.They were around 7-8 guys.They got out of the jeep walking towards her grinning and giving strange luks to her.
Geet moved back in fear.. The guys were advancing and Geet retarding...
Just then a car came from a distance with full speed.
'Maan!', she gasped.
Geet lukd at the guys with such a pride that they were taken aback.
His car slowed down near them.As Geet ran to him,he made a U turn and drove away fastly. Geet stood there baffled.

The goons laughed making fun of her.Geet didn't wait longer and ran away.The goons chased her.Geet deviated from the road and got into the jungle.It was dark and the goons lost track of her.Geet hid among the bushes holding her breath. The goons were nearing her.She could hear the footsteps. Geet got up and ran stealthily when she felt herself bumping into some strong man who held her by waist protectively.The touch itself told her,that was him. In the dim moonlight,his dark eyes lit up full of concern for her. She hugged him tightly.
Geet: I thot u left me!
Maan: How could i jaan?
She rubbed her tears on his chest.
Geet: i was so scared!

He patted her back comforting her.
By the time,the goons found them in the moonlight. One of the guys moved closer to them with a knife.He yelled,'oye..agar jaan pyari he to ladki ko humare paas chod de'

Maaneet broke their hug. Maan glared at the guy 
In a spur of the moment, Maan caught hold of the guy.He twisted his forearm dropping the knife and breaking his bones.
Maan: I am a doctor of bones.As much as i know how to fix it,i know how to break it! U better leave!

The others tried to near him.Maan released the first guy who fell over  the others.Before they got up,Maan warningly pointed his forefinger,shoting a deathly luk in his eyes. He dragged Geet by her wrist along with him like a hero of an action movie(slow motion with Maan bgm lol πŸ˜†)

He released Geet almost spinning her as they reached the car.

Geet: Maan! Ek to apki wajah se ye sab hua aur ap mujhe tewar dikha rhe ho?
He lukd at her questioningly.
Geet: ab kya ghur rhe ho ap? Pehle to ap mujhe beech sadak par chod ke chale gaye.Aur jab un gundo ke samne ap mujhe car me le ja sakte the,tab bhi apney U-turn mari,ab bhala aisa koi karta he kya?Ap hi ba+ao..

He pinned her to the car almost hurting her arms.
Maan: Chup bilkul chup! samjhi tum? Kya kaha tumne? Why didn't i save u earlier? Ab, Geet how would i know they were teasing you? Wat if i save you,and you will tell me that...they are your boy friends!

Geet's eyes widened in shock.Was he hurt so much? She never knew he was lethally possessive about her!

Maan continued,'ab aisey kya dekh rhe ho?Did i say anything new? Aj kal to road me aney janey wala har admi tumhara bf he,he na? Ek kaam karo Geet,give me a list of your boyfriends so that nxt time,i vl be sure who is teasing you and who is loving you!

Geet kept gaping at him. She felt like kissing those cheeks,red in anger.Those lips that were shivering in rage!

Geet: Maan..me to bas..
Maan: Not a word more Geet! I have had enough of it.Can u let me be at peace,atleast for tonite!

She gulped.
Geet (murmured): uff..ek choti si baat ke liye itna gussa? Yash sahi kehta he, Vampo Maan!
Maan: kuch kaha tumne?

She quickly nodded for a no and got into the car.The rest of the drive was rather uneventful except for Geet trying to gain his  attention.

They reachd home late nite.

Maan: Nakul,dadima so gayi?
Nakul: wo..sir dadima to yeha nhe he!
Maan: nhe he?
Nakul: ha,wo Canada gayi he,apne friend ki poti ki shadi me.
Maan: oh! (self-thot) then why didn't she tell me?

Geet had already left to her room.

Maan stood under the shower,cooling himself.
Maan: I shouldn't have been that rude to her.She was just being playful.I had overreacted ! Mujhe usey sorry bolna chahiye. Not now! Abhi to madam ka gussa naak pe hoga. (with a smirk) i will make up for it tomorrow Mrs. Maan Khurana!

Next morning Maan woke up late.
Maan: uff 8 baj gaye! Me itni der kaise so gaya? Chalo, pehle Geet se jake milta hu!

Just then his mobile rang,
Maan: Ha Adi,bolo
Adi: Sir,i am on leave
Maan: Kya?
Adi: sir,wo me vaishnu devi ja rha hu.
Maan: ok. Hand over my schedules to Armaan.
Adi: he he he.. S..sir Armaan sir is on sick leave!
Maan: wat? Kyu? Usney mujse nhe kaha?
Adi:he he he..how do i know s..sir? Aur ap bhi 5 days leave me the sir!
Maan: umm..Wo Pharma company ke files Pinky ko de dena.I will collect them.

He kept the phone. 'U have a voice message'
Maan(sighed) : i hope its not another leave applicatn!
Voice message: Maan, Geet here... By the time u hear this i would have left u! Aur ha janey se pehle i wantd to give u the details ofmy bfs.
1 Vinod Bhaskar,investment banker, Havard School product
2 Robert Michelson, US Footballer
3 Christopher Paul, British Enterprenaur
4 Van Li , ruling the chain of Chinese restaurants
5 Dr. Jeh Singh Khurana ,umm..u know
6 Rozario,Russian Theatre Artist
and...and baki sab to namesake the. Oh! I forgot,do u wanted to hear ur name in the list? Well,i will be waiting for your answer! Byee...will miss you Maan!

It was umpteenth time that he was listening to this message that day.Yet his stupid heart was not ready to trust any of those words. He hated her for her guts to say this to him.But this attitude is what that drove him crazy!
 He concluded,' Damn it! I love her! Geet u cant escape me,u tease!'

She hails from Paris.Thats enough for him to trace her.
He ordered Pinky to bring Geet's official records.He felt a pang in his heart when he found out that she lived in JS mansion,the phone guy. Strangely his name was not there in the list.By now Maan knew all the names in her list.Its not difficult,most of them were celebrities,especially in Page 3! She definitely knew how to tease him!
He flipped his tickets to Paris,'Me a rha hu Geet! Let me see how long u will run away from me?'

PRECAP
: MAAN meets JS and gets the BIGGEST SHOCK of HIS LIFE!!! πŸ˜²

Most possibly that will be the final part of this FF followed by an epilogue.

Waiting for your valuable response! πŸ˜

PS : After this, thinking of starting an FF on malayalam movie "Chocolate" πŸ˜³ Any Keralites ?? Wat do u say???? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
For others,the movie is about what happens when a sexy and handsome guy joins a Women's College!!!! πŸ˜² πŸ˜³

Edited by madhubala123 - 12 years ago
keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ossum dear
magar etna bada shock kya hai
dont say that 
they are married dear
plzzz
i ll get heart attack
mahi.ve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lvd d updt
cant w8 4 d precp
con soon
thanx 4 d pm
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
CONGRATS on the new thread...πŸ₯³

loved the update..

he knew she was teasing him but he got very angry abt it...

waiting to know who is JS...

continue soon...

thnx for PM...
lalitha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
congrats on new thread
awesome update
precape is interesting
cont soon
thanks 4 pm
madhubala123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: 9n9i9s9h9u9

list kafi acchi thi

πŸ˜†
seemamary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Loved it, amazing. continue soon.
Downhill thumbnail
arre madhu..
kaunsa shock denewali ho...
maneet in this ff are really a super duper couple who just enchant u with their antics..
i loved it
BTW new ff...yippie...theme sounds very very very very interestingπŸ˜‰
love u and ur ffs

P>s feeling sad that u r going to end this ff😭
reva

KrishnaSourav thumbnail
congratulation for new thread
 awesome part
loved it
 maaneet bhi na
inka kuch nehi hoga
 precap is interesting but y m smelling and guessing something good shock for us and maan
continue soon