Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

If rashi is writing for Gopi (Page 2)

kitty.pooni Senior Member
kitty.pooni
kitty.pooni

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanbidaai

dont you think there would be a second person looking over what rashi is writing so that they hear gopis answers.   i am not looking forward to maha episode at all as  i feel it will be a big flop lets see

i agree...i really hope they say a family member can not write for them as they are already educated and could help her in the exam which would be cheating...the teacher could right for her or even the principal...or even at the last minuite Ahem could say tht he would write for Gopi...but i think tht CVs will make us think tht Gopi is going to fail due to Rashi writing for her but i think they have come up with an idea tht rashi can not write for her or something like tht...

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Obviously the CV's have got a good thing going. They must believe that once Gopi and Ahem are together the story will have nowhere else to go.
So they are going to drag it out until the viewing figures go into decline then they will start putting in more GoHem scenes to bring the ratings back up, then back to gussa and then romance, more gussa until they finally decide that viewers have had enough and bring them together for the couple of viewers that are still watching.
Parijatrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Parijatrocks
Parijatrocks

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
arrey again Rashis plan will click man it is obvious, Rashi will write for Gopi, CV's love Rashis winning and giggling face, but to what extent, the second person is obviously kokila even after knowing everything she will keep quite, even by chance if she tells to mota bhabhi or any member of the house, they wont believe her they trust Rashi and Urmi more than Kokila remenber the Ghee incident of the maha episode where kokila caught rashi red handedly, even yesterdays TV episode Kokila accused her but Motabhabhi always supporting Rashi, and even the Saaa Bahu competation, when Kokila accused Rashi for exchanging the CD hetal supported Rashi all the three incidents, family trusted Rashi over Kokila, no use of the second person, Rashis plan will always win... so the TRP's.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NazmaJ

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neetisagar

arrey again Rashis plan will click man it is obvious, Rashi will write for Gopi, CV's love Rashis winning and giggling face, but to what extent, the second person is obviously kokila even after knowing everything she will keep quite, even by chance if she tells to mota bhabhi or any member of the house, they wont believe her they trust Rashi and Urmi more than Kokila remenber the Ghee incident of the maha episode where kokila caught rashi red handedly, even yesterdays TV episode Kokila accused her but Motabhabhi always supporting Rashi, and even the Saaa Bahu competation, when Kokila accused Rashi for exchanging the CD hetal supported Rashi all the three incidents, family trusted Rashi over Kokila, no use of the second person, Rashis plan will always win... so the TRP's.

You are so right (well I hope that Rashi's plan fails but...)
Hetal is starting to annoy me now. At the beginning her excuse was that the girls are new and they will learn slowly slowly but now she just sides with Rashi over everything. Rashi has never even done anything nice.
Hetal needs to wake up and see the worls around her, just because she is nice ir doesn't mean everyone else is.
Everyone gets annoyed at Gopi seeing the best in everyone an being nlind at the true motives of her cousin and aunt btu I think Hetal is worse!! She hasn't been conditioned like Gopi has to blindly beleive what Rashi and Urmila do. Hetal is a grown woman who has the full support of her husband, child and wider family and should be able to divine the truth without looking like a helpless child all the time.

Parijatrocks

Mandy20 IF-Addictz
Mandy20
Mandy20

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
i agree

Parijatrocks

Go to top