India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

CONFUSION IN MAHAEPISODE

Parijatrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Parijatrocks
Parijatrocks

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 3:33am | IP Logged
hey in the mahaepisode Rashi does something with gopis kajal so she will not be able to open her eys, but when i saw the SBS, Rashi has planned to chop off gopis hands and gopi will be wounded and in bandage she will go to write exams without Aham being aroundShocked, i have a big doubt, first gopis hands will chop off or her eyes incidence which will occur firstConfused, according to me may be first chopping incident will occur so that she could not write the exams properly, but some how she will manage to pass the exams without or with the hep of Rashi as a writer on this jealousy she puts something in Gopis kajal to take revenge, on gopi but in the maha episode gopis hands were without the bandage...what say ???????????????????
confused

cant predict the cv's as what they are up to...Angry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu_malumonash1pallavisarkarsam990ANJ4SublimeSanaya

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 3:36am | IP Logged
no the eye trick did not work so she did the oil on carrot

Edited by fanbidaai - 23 September 2011 at 3:37am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monash1sam990SublimeSanaya

Daisy15 IF-Dazzler
Daisy15
Daisy15

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Lets see what happens first in mahaepisode- choppng of hand or kajal incident or one of the two

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monash1sam990SublimeSanaya

sam990 Goldie
sam990
sam990

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 3:58am | IP Logged
let wa\it and watch i hope there goahem scene 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monash1SublimeSanaya

taniks IF-Rockerz
taniks
taniks

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 4:30am | IP Logged
The scene where gopi cuts her hand , she has her pallu over her head she only does that when ahem is around so why is he not bandaging her hand.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SublimeSanaya

Parijatrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Parijatrocks
Parijatrocks

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by taniks

The scene where gopi cuts her hand , she has her pallu over her head she only does that when ahem is around so why is he not bandaging her hand.

no gopi dnt have her pallu on her head at that moment so he is missing from the scene i think, but when she taking aashirwaad from everyone, gopi have her pallu on her head so i think he will drop her to school but i dnt want rashi to write the exams for gopi, y cant Aham do that if they allow family member to write the exam.. ?

SublimeSanaya

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
As far as I can tell the kajal incident happens on day 10 because they are still wearing the same clothes - the ladies are anyway, Ahem has changed into a kurta so it will happen during evening time.

My only confusion is will they be showing the rest of day 10 and the exam dall together on the mahaepisode? Because I can't really see how they are going to keep on dragging out these 10 days!!!

SublimeSanaya

gogopi Groupbie
gogopi
gogopi

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
I think the kajal episode happens first so Gopi cannot read... the previous day
andthecuttingepisode happens next so Gopi cannot write.

ThankGod exam is soon... other wise rashi will injure most  of gopis anatomy...sick rashi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SublimeSanayaParijatrocks

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index