Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen # 131 (Page 42)

meera_krishna Goldie
meera_krishna
meera_krishna

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

gals.. gtg...will see u tomorrow... good night and sweet nivren dreams... Neetika the pics u have chosen are good.. hope i get good matches

Good night Raj...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NiViren-Raj

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by edwardcullen19

Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

gals.. gtg...will see u tomorrow... good night and sweet nivren dreams... Neetika the pics u have chosen are good.. hope i get good matches

good night Raj...sweet dreams...i just did not wanted to put any burden on you so i was hesitating in sending you pics

its no burden.. i love making these pics.. the main thing is i should get a good match

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

meera_krishnaedwardcullen19diyaloveskinny

edwardcullen19 IF-Rockerz
edwardcullen19
edwardcullen19

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by diyaloveskinny

Originally posted by meera_krishna

Neeti.. R u a shahid fan??Tongue

yeah i amEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed and don't know i love this movie Vivaah very much...i saw this many times but i am still crazy for itEmbarrassed

Neetika U r right this film Vivah holds a special place in my heart, because in this true love is shown where the boy does not see to the outer beauty but inner beauty, its really rare u find such true love in nowadays world,  Wish everyone was like this in real life

Diya totally agree with you...i love this movie for the same reason...so good chemistry between the couple yaar...i love it

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

meera_krishnadiyaloveskinny

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged

yeah i amEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed and don't know i love this movie Vivaah very much...i saw this many times but i am still crazy for itEmbarrassed

Neetika U r right this film Vivah holds a special place in my heart, because in this true love is shown where the boy does not see to the outer beauty but inner beauty, its really rare u find such true love in nowadays world,  Wish everyone was like this in real life

Diya totally agree with you...i love this movie for the same reason...so good chemistry between the couple yaar...i love it

Right Neetika,  I also love their chemistry,  I loved them in Ishq Vishq, Vivah very much, they look so good together that sometimes I feel and wish that they were together in real life,

meera_krishnaedwardcullen19

meera_krishna Goldie
meera_krishna
meera_krishna

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged

Right Neetika,  I also love their chemistry,  I loved them in Ishq Vishq, Vivah very much, they look so good together that sometimes I feel and wish that they were together in real life,

I too love those pair... made for each other like our nivren..

edwardcullen19diyaloveskinny

edwardcullen19
edwardcullen19

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged

Diya all the movies they had done together are just awesome...and you know what Shahid and Amrita complement each other...even sometimes i think that Shahid fell in love with my actress then why can't he fall in love with her...i also want them together in real

Edited by edwardcullen19 - 23 September 2011 at 11:37am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloveskinny

meera_krishna Goldie
meera_krishna
meera_krishna

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Hey neeti and Diya... I am going... Good night..Tc... see u sooon... Tongue

edwardcullen19diyaloveskinny

edwardcullen19
edwardcullen19

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
good night Meera and Diya...i am going too...feeling sleepy
sweet dreams...tc

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index