vadz99 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Preeto was looking just gorgeous in her white dress yesterday. although her pink dress in the last epi made her look a bit fat but yet all that was removed in y'day epi. i wish rajbeer would complete the sketch of preeto and gift it to her, isn't it? how many of u liked her look y'day?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
She is fabulous and natural actress😛 Her smile ,expressions through her eyes  tells everything. 👍🏼If you have n't watch BHPH watch it them let me know.what a talented actress she is?😉

Even Preeto also we can't question her acting 👍🏼Even without makeup she looks beautiful😊
snaidu18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I agree with you all the way. She is a very talented actress. She is going t do some unexpected scenes which is related to military circumstances. She was beautoful on the 22 sep episode.
and so was Rajbeer with his flowers.I loved Preeto's mom.She was acting in Chand chupa badal mein. She is a beautiful actress. I wonder when Dhruv will get married and when there will be a
maah episode.
vadz99 thumbnail
yah i have seen bhph and i was and am in love with ih. truely missing the jodi. i wish they wud do another serial 2ggether. but wat a transformation! innocent sachi to vivacious preeto and fun loving shravan to angry asr. isn't it
br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 preeto so sweet...😊
anasuya43 thumbnail
originally posted by Vadz

: 24 September 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged
yah i have seen bhph and i was and am in love with ih. truely missing the jodi. i wish they wud do another serial 2ggether. but wat a transformation! innocent sachi to vivacious preeto and fun loving shravan to angry asr. isn't it
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yes I will agree with you Even I wish they should do  another serial.we love to see them together again
❤️❤️
❤️

-Vrinda- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yes lokked too good
i hope once she  wores  western outfits 4 rajbeer
nikhilageet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes she really is very pretty. She is vivacious and full of life and is perfect as Preeto. Has beautiful eyes too 😊
anasuya43 thumbnail
One of the party Ankita wore  black western dress.She looks very cute.😉
Originally posted by: anasuya43

She is fabulous and natural actress😛 Her smile ,expressions through her eyes  tells everything. 👍🏼If you have n't watch BHPH watch it them let me know.what a talented actress she is?😉

Even Preeto also we can't question her acting 👍🏼Even without makeup she looks beautiful😊

👏 beautifuly said
👏