Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

vadz99

Groupbie

vadz99

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Preeto was looking just gorgeous in her white dress yesterday. although her pink dress in the last epi made her look a bit fat but yet all that was removed in y'day epi. i wish rajbeer would complete the sketch of preeto and gift it to her, isn't it? how many of u liked her look y'day?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gorgeous preeto" in Sawaare Sabke Sapne Preeto forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anasuya43

IF-Sizzlerz

anasuya43

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 3:27am | IP Logged
She is fabulous and natural actressTongue Her smile ,expressions through her eyes  tells everything. Thumbs UpIf you have n't watch BHPH watch it them let me know.what a talented actress she is?Wink

Even Preeto also we can't question her acting Thumbs UpEven without makeup she looks beautifulSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Cinderella100nikhilageet--Saina--IndefiniteLOVE

snaidu18

Groupbie

snaidu18

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 3:56am | IP Logged
I agree with you all the way. She is a very talented actress. She is going t do some unexpected scenes which is related to military circumstances. She was beautoful on the 22 sep episode.
and so was Rajbeer with his flowers.I loved Preeto's mom.She was acting in Chand chupa badal mein. She is a beautiful actress. I wonder when Dhruv will get married and when there will be a
maah episode.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cinderella100

vadz99

Groupbie

vadz99

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged
yah i have seen bhph and i was and am in love with ih. truely missing the jodi. i wish they wud do another serial 2ggether. but wat a transformation! innocent sachi to vivacious preeto and fun loving shravan to angry asr. isn't it

Cinderella100

br200910

IF-Rockerz

br200910

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
 preeto so sweet...Smile

anasuya43

IF-Sizzlerz

anasuya43

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
originally posted by Vadz

: 24 September 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged
yah i have seen bhph and i was and am in love with ih. truely missing the jodi. i wish they wud do another serial 2ggether. but wat a transformation! innocent sachi to vivacious preeto and fun loving shravan to angry asr. isn't it
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yes I will agree with you Even I wish they should do  another serial.we love to see them together again
HeartHeart
Heart

Cinderella100

-Vrinda-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Vrinda-

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
yes lokked too good
i hope once she  wores  western outfits 4 rajbeer

anasuya43

nikhilageet

IF-Dazzler

nikhilageet

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Yes she really is very pretty. She is vivacious and full of life and is perfect as Preeto. Has beautiful eyes too Smile

anasuya43

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.