what a co-incidence (Page 2)

ramzzz Goldie
ramzzz
ramzzz

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tejeshec

Originally posted by venture

Originally posted by tejeshec

But actual mein real mein is time pe shaadiyaan nahin hoti.

Why?? Bhai jis tarha death can happen any day Shhaadi could happen as wellWinkWink

Ha ha... I meant this is not the Shaadi season in India atleast in Hindu families if u go by the Muhurat...This month is considered inauspicious for marriages in India not just marriages actually any new developments...
Marriages happen after Diwali till Feb..then again after Holi(March) till May end...

But yaa as u said globalization ka zamana hai..Kabhi bhi kuch bhi ho sakta hai..Vaise registered marriages ka koi season nahin hota...

good to know thanks for the info..

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramgendaphoolpn

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged
How do U know so much Tejesh?   Tumhari sagai kya mahurat ki vajah se ruk gayee kya?    But agree with tejesh, best time to get married is Winter Approve
ramzzz Goldie
ramzzz
ramzzz

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
wen i was in fiji ..people there werent gettin married in dec n jan for sum reason..
tejeshec IF-Rockerz
tejeshec
tejeshec

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

How do U know so much Tejesh?   Tumhari sagai kya mahurat ki vajah se ruk gayee kya?    But agree with tejesh, best time to get married is Winter Approve

Isme so much kahan hai Nets simple formula hai shaadi ke season kaLOL
gendaphoolpn Senior Member
gendaphoolpn
gendaphoolpn

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
lol...that's true!Tongue
i was watching the old episodes on tv asia and i found that out! lol
but , another thing i noticed was that also during this time in 2010, sgp's trps were also going up and up because of the s*** trackLOL
and maybe this year in 2011, during the same september-january period, the trps will also go up and up because it was during the same time in 2010 that the trps went upSmile
but hopefully there won't be something like the s*** track which brought the trps up but there will be the mumbai track and sushaan maturing and suhana adjusting,...
so hopefully another co-incidence will happen which will be that the trps will go sky-high again and hopefully the trps stay that way!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lovable_ragzfan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index