Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hasini_smile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i also missed it.. 😔
guys tel me is it worth watching online??
deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
moonlight, there is a daya disguise scene and overall the case was not bad. do watch it.
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
It was ok, but I was very tired to an extent that even duo couldn't keep my eyes open.

These days I prefer an episode which has overall less of duo and a full dose of ACP, rather than have duo in 2 different locations and just showing 1 single scene in bureau together. It is more annoying .

The idea of khoon was good...what is Asambhav is that FW is finding some uniue ways of killing, which has been missing for a long time.

I wish there show things other than khoons too,...maybe some theft happening right under duo's nose in an Asambhav manner like Return of Jewel Thief. Where are those days...I don't know why...when I think of duo investigation together these days, I feel 😭
Edited by visrom - 12 years ago
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
May be you were tired from earlier. It was not boring , I have seen worse
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I tried watching and left it mid way ... I found it a bit dragging IMO ... aand subah subah bhi it made me feel drowsy ... so stopped it ... kabhi kabhi opinions might differ ... I saw Abhijeet and Daya but no duo !! And I personally dislike that ... it was dragging IMO ... so I stopped watching it ... maybe it caught pace in the 2nd half which I don't have any plans of watching now ... I'll stick to the WU !!!
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: NandiniPS

May be you were tired from earlier. It was not boring , I have seen worse

True...I was studying all afternoon and then that stupid guy came and ate my head for 2 hours and then I was busy with some other stuff and very tired by 10. I didn't even expect to watch it, but eveyrone else was sitting in front of Sony at 10PM, so I sat thru it, dozing off in the middle...but I sadly didn't miss the T scene.🥱
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
del Edited by NandiniPS - 12 years ago
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I was unable to watch it due to exams and some other problems, will read the update. Missing some of the golden moments badly.
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Missed the episode/...

will watch it today.
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I Liked the episode somehow ! The plot was quite sensible, and liked the disguise scenes too ! The pace was a bit of a problem initially, but later it picked up I felt.Special mention of Sachin here.. He is truly improving with his acting !! I am impressed. But yeah, missed Abhi sir so much in the disguise scene, although Daya sir was fab too ðŸ˜ƒ. Freddy's "chuha" fear shouldnt be a highlight now ! Bahut ho gaya already ... Lab mein Tji scene was so unneccessary but i was expecting it ! Overall, the episode was quite good. Noticed a new writer's name, Alton James or something like that ! Hmm.. lets see whats more in store from him.