India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Maan and Geet - A new Journey (Page 21)

-Mounika- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mounika-
-Mounika-

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Awesme update again.cant wait for next part.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RoshiniManeet

seductivepurple Senior Member
seductivepurple
seductivepurple

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 2:34am | IP Logged
loved it
continue soon plzzz Smile

RoshiniManeet

ritzy09 IF-Rockerz
ritzy09
ritzy09

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Great updates dear...I loved them and the way story is moving...

But such a big leap...somewhere the impact of ML is loosing for me. Also, just to think Maaneet saying so far away for a MU for so long is little pricking me. Even in golden days of GHSP...during MUs they could not stay away from each other for long. When Maan fired Geet, he was missing her...when Geet rejected his marriage proposal...even then, he was stalking her

For me the time lag took that passion away...he may be angry but he won't leave her alone for so long but show his anger right away

This is just a POV so do not feel upset. I love your updates and FF...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RoshiniManeetsanu3108

abinash079 IF-Stunnerz
abinash079
abinash079

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 3:27am | IP Logged
sorry to say this i didnt get what ur trying to convey through this part it's been 4 years still maan not getting any glimpses in earlier GHSP days during MU still maan would fell restless but here he doesnt feel anything i think the ML is stretched too much it would be kind if u end it quickly

RoshiniManeet

ammu5 IF-Sizzlerz
ammu5
ammu5

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged
superb update. The Maan Singh Khurana has done it. waiting desperately for the nxt update.

RoshiniManeet

RoshiniManeet Goldie
RoshiniManeet
RoshiniManeet

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Dear Friends,

Thank you very much for your comments.

The misunderstanding is a mere misunderstanding only for us audience. Maan and Geet are not looking at it as a misunderstanding because they arenot aware of the issues. Even in the actual series one thing that Maan and Geet often lack is comunication. They have understood each other not to be having feelings for each other. Maan understands Geet to be bewafa like Soniya...which is more than enough for him to hate her. His heart always has the beat for her but his pride never accepts it. Geet on the other hand has been hurt by Maan quiet often that she now wants to avoid being hurt.

I want these two to fall in love with each other seeing their good qualities- not just beauty or lust. Also, I want Geet to become independent. Soul mates they are but need more understanding between them. Respect for each others qualities...

The memory loss, even scientifically speaking need not come to an end within a month. At times memory losses are permanent. I am looking at Maan accepting Geet without memories of the past. I want him accept Geet for her qualities and for her unbounded love for her Maan. Last but not the least I would like to make these charecters mature in to people who can sit and talk out their differences rather than assuming things.

I dont know if I am right. But this is my point of view. May be wrong also.
If felt to be boring kindly let me know, I will stop.

Luv,
Roshini

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyArwenangel_smily123mitulritzy09kabslocksabinash079Downhill

ritzy09 IF-Rockerz
ritzy09
ritzy09

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RoshiniManeet

Dear Friends,

Thank you very much for your comments.

The misunderstanding is a mere misunderstanding only for us audience. Maan and Geet are not looking at it as a misunderstanding because they arenot aware of the issues. Even in the actual series one thing that Maan and Geet often lack is comunication. They have understood each other not to be having feelings for each other. Maan understands Geet to be bewafa like Soniya...which is more than enough for him to hate her. His heart always has the beat for her but his pride never accepts it. Geet on the other hand has been hurt by Maan quiet often that she now wants to avoid being hurt.

I want these two to fall in love with each other seeing their good qualities- not just beauty or lust. Also, I want Geet to become independent. Soul mates they are but need more understanding between them. Respect for each others qualities...

The memory loss, even scientifically speaking need not come to an end within a month. At times memory losses are permanent. I am looking at Maan accepting Geet without memories of the past. I want him accept Geet for her qualities and for her unbounded love for her Maan. Last but not the least I would like to make these charecters mature in to people who can sit and talk out their differences rather than assuming things.

I dont know if I am right. But this is my point of view. May be wrong also.
If felt to be boring kindly let me know, I will stop.

Luv,
Roshini

no need to stop dear...this FF is very engrossing and I love it.

your points are valid...they should respect and fall in love with each other gaain before memories come back...even if they don't it 's ok. The point is they are soulmates and whatever may be the situation, they will feel for each other.

So you POV is correct. Even Geet being independent is correct. Girl who has seen so much will want to be independent

Only point I was trying to make is that time lag seemed quite a lot. Also, total cut off is little hard to take. Yes Geet is hurt but can she really become so detached. Maybe her tears...her thoughts...talking to Maan's photograph would have shown she is still connected to him...still loves him

Maybe Maan's self thought...his restlessnes...his pride not letting him listen to his heart...maybe some conflict between his heart and mind...those things will enhance thier fellings for each other.

It is not about lust...not about physical proximity but just thinking of each other.  Just a connection of soul.

Sorry if my intial feedback hurt you. My intention was not to make you upset. I really love the concept and the story. I just thought of sharing my POV.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RoshiniManeetDownhill

kabslocks IF-Sizzlerz
kabslocks
kabslocks

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged
you are a fabulous writer.dont even think to stop writing.u are giving us many things which we wanted to see in GHSP.

RoshiniManeet

Go to top