Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Maan and Geet - A new Journey (Page 2)

RoshiniManeet Goldie
RoshiniManeet
RoshiniManeet

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 4:18am | IP Logged

Part 2:

Back at Khurana Mansion Dadi was hurt and shocked when she heard of Geet's decision. She wanted to talk to her. She made her way to Geet's room and was more shocked to find Geet packing her things off in her suitcase.

Dadima:  Geet beta aap yeh kya kar rahe hai? Beta hum aap dono se baat karke iss mushkil ko sulajna chahthe hai…lekin aap dono tho hamari ek bhi nahi sun rahe hai..

Geet: Dadima, Maan aur meri rishtae mein ab baat karne layak kuch nahi bacha hai dadima..woh ham se door rehna chahthe hai, tho hum unki yeh chahat poora karna chahthe hai…ismei buri baat kya hai dadima..

Dadima: Beta kya aap such mei Maan se door reh sakthe hai kya?

Geet: Dadima, Maan ke bina jeena mere liyae maut samaan hai lekin apne swabhimaan ke bina jeena tho maut se bhi badkar ek sajja hai… Jiska kudh ka koi pehchaan na ho, who jeenae laayak nahi hai dadima… mei pehlae Geet Handa thi…jab mere parivaar walon ne mujhe marne ke liyae chod dhiyae thae tab mein apni pehchaan kho baiti. Maan ne mujhe pyar diya, ek nayi zindigi dhi..tab mei Geet khurana ban gayi…Ab Maan ne bhi mujhe ghaer kar diya hai tho mein phir se apna pehchaan kho baiti hoon…

Dadima mei chahthi hoon ki mein apna kudh ka pehchaan banaun…kisi par nirbhar na hokkar mein apni zindigai apni husuloan se jeena chahthi hoon…Aap please mujhe yahan se jaane khi izadath dejiyae…

Dadima: Geet beta, aap yeh tho boliyae ki aap karna kya chathe hai? Itna haq tho banta hai na hamara ki ham aap se yeh pooch saken.

Geet: Dadima mei kahin par bhi naukri kar lena chahthi hoon. Mein kisi hostel mein reh loongi aur ek naukri bhi doond loonghi..

Dadima: Geet aap 12th pass kiya haina aapke shehar se aur aapke Daarji bhol rahen the ki aap school topper bhi thi.

Geet: Haan Dadima…Mein padna chahthi thi..kuch banke dikana chathi thi..lekin

Dadima: Ok Geet. Aap ab hamari baat suniyae. Hum aapko aagae padana chahthe hai. Aapki construction field mein bahut interest hai na…aur aap 12 pass bhi hai, tho mein aapko B.Arch mein admission dilwa sakthe hai. Aap ki fees aur books saare karchae aap hum pe chood dijiyae…lekin ek shart pe…aap hamare sath issi ghar mei rahenghae…bahu banke na sahi, beti bhankar tho reh sakthe hai na..

Geet: Dadima, mein aap par bhoj banna nahi chahthi hoon. Mein padna jaroor chahungi lekin apne karchae mein kudh utana chahthi hoon aur mein Maan ke samne is ghar mein nahi rehna chahthi hoon…

Dadima:  tho teek hai aap out house mein reh lijiyae..ismein tho koi itraaz nahi hogi na aapko…

Geet thought for a while…. She flew back to her happy HP days when she badly wanted to pursue her education…today life has brought her an opportunity to do something she had always wanted to do…Being in the outhouse would give her the much needed protection and she would be out of Maan's way as well, she thought..

Geet:  Theek hai dadima… I will do that… lekin aapko mujse wahan rehne ka baada lena padega…smiling

Dadima smiled back at her…how beautiful and innocent Geet was, dadima thought… Maan should be a fool not to accept Geet his wife. But dadima was sure that someday Maan will be aware of Geet's importance in his life….until that day she will take care of Geet and will not allow her to go anywhere out of her sight. She knew both Maan and Geet took their decisions in haste. The day Maan regains his memory he will for sure die of guilt and anger for having spoken such cruel words to Geet. If Geet vanishes out of his life Dadima knew that he will be lost forever and mad...

(To be continued...)

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

nimmi26pyarisahelijagritimanochaattitudeshyaisha_1998lathaaugagsysakadafimans22Dazlingdivyat3ejpadamjotLadyArwencutemishtiglamdoll12Nazmaachiki143maanujaanuseshatreeNav2010Dhara_sangel_smilynats0101geetsmileMahimaanritzy09shruti_luvs_mskminnie_tweetiemrk-1sanu3108-Veritaserum-swetha10kooliio-afsha-Tyroammu5Little_Mermaid.kabslockspunam2712-Mounika-DownhillKrishna_Sourav

Dazlingdivya Senior Member
Dazlingdivya
Dazlingdivya

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Nice start,,,, update soon.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RoshiniManeetNazmaa

--Magnificent-- IF-Dazzler
--Magnificent--
--Magnificent--

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Hey that was good writing ...and want to see more of it ..plz add me to ur frenz list and pm me when ever u update Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soniya_lovesuRoshiniManeet

RoshiniManeet Goldie
RoshiniManeet
RoshiniManeet

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged

Part 3

Geet packed all her belongings and went to the outhouse...She looked around…Her maayka was as beautiful and serene as ever…She unpacked her things and neatly arranged them. She heard quick steps and by the time she turned around, Maan was standing right in front of her. He looked at her for a few minutes…… Inspite of thinking that she was silly, foolish and irritating,, something about her always makes him fix his gaze on her…He jolted back to reality, cleared his throat and said..

Maan: Geet, I really don't have a problem in your staying here. I felt bad that you never accepted any compensation from me but I really want to give you. I was unaware that I had given you the 51% of shares but you promptly gave it back to me. That shows how straight forward you are. I know that it was me who lost memory and I am punishing you for that but please do understand that I cannot do something that my mind does not accept. Kindly let me know if there is anything that I can do for you?

Geet: Yes, please do not bother me by coming here. I want to be left alone. I want to carry on with my life. Allow me to do so. That is all.

Maan turned red with anger. He could not believe someone spoke to him in that tone. He yelled at the top of his voice at Geet…How dare you.. he said…but Geet seemed unaffected…and also did not bother an apology.  That drove him even madder… He finally said:

Maan: Since we are not hubby and wife anymore atleast as per our consciousness, so I want you to part with that Mangalsutra around your neck… If you could please give that I will go away and will not bother you anymore.

Geet: If you wish so, then yes I will give it to you but there is something that I had given you and I want that back as well.

Maan: What..you gave me something…what….???

Geet: The Taabeez around your neck. That was given by me…

Maan: You gave me this?

Geet: Yes, as a symbol of my love… for you...Geet's voice faded..

Maan hesitated for a moment and then he removed the taabeez and gave it to Geet while geet removed her mangal sutra and gave it away to Maan. Maan looked at her for a moment but Geet did not look at him. She was lost looking at the taabeez on her palm. After a few moments of gazing at Geet, Maan walked away.

It was night and Geet was still looking at the taabeez…she remembered all the moments that the Taabeez connected her destinity with Maan…she remembered the words of the Baba who gave her the taabeez. She felt dead from her heart when she removed her Mangal sutra but to her it was a sign but the taabeez that was around Maan's neck so long was Maan himself for her. She opened her draw and left the taabeez safe inside…took something in her hand went to bed. As she rolled on the bed, she looked at the thing in her hand very longingly and finally kissed on it and said…I love you Maan….I love you very very much……. I will love you and only you until my last breath. You cannot stop me from loving you. I will never let you know that I am still in love with you. I will not reveal my heart to you. You cannot hurt my heart anymore. Saying this she held Maan's photograph close to her heart and sleeps peacefully.

Back at Maan's room, Maan too was gazing at the mangal sutra. He did not intend to ask for it from Geet. But when she told him not to bother her, in his madness he asked for that. Somehow it was disturbing him. He kept tossing and turning on the bed as Geet's face kept coming up in front of his eyes…she looked beautiful…he thought. As he could not sleep, he decided to work but he could not have his attention on the work either…he was frustrated.

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

nimmi26pyarisaheliattitudeshyjagritimanochaaisha_1998ph1234lathaaugagsysakadafipadamjotthendral_111mans22t3ejMSgayatriFandeepsoniya_lovesuchiki143LadyArwenglamdoll12cutemishtiNazmaaNav20109staroneserialsmaanujaanuseshatree--Magnificent--123mitulMaaneet4eveangel_smilynats0101Mahimaanritzy09shruti_luvs_mskramaheshminnie_tweetiemrk-1sanu3108-Veritaserum-ammu5Rolzzswetha10kooliio-afsha--Sexy-punam2712DownhillKrishna_Sourav

RoshiniManeet Goldie
RoshiniManeet
RoshiniManeet

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged

Part - 4

Geet woke up fresh after a good night's sleep. Got freshened up and went to pick up the paper. She circled a few opportunities and stated calling those offices…she was busy with the calling that she did not notice Dadima standing behind her.

Dadima: Geet beta aap hamein good morning bhi kahaengae ya hamein aur intazaar karna padega …

Geet jumped out of the chair and went to hug dadima. She was smiling happily. Dadima was relieved to see the beautiful smile on Geet's face.  She had always loved Geet's smile but offlate the smile had vanished completely from her face.

Geet: Dadima…yeh dekiyae na…iss company mei kal walk in interview hai. Mein yeh interview dena chahthi hoon. Mein kal chali javuun kya??

Dadima: Geet beta aap padayi ke sath ek full time job kaise kar payengae beta..Aapne deka nahi ki woh ek full time job hai…

Geet: mei bhi kya budhu hoon…teek se ad ko padthi bhi nahi hoon..

Dadima: Geet aap mere baat suniyae…Aglae somwaar ko hum aapko Excellence Engineering college lekhe jayaegae…wahan ki Principal meri saheli hai. Classes tho shuru ho chuke hai phir bhi uss college mei ek management seat ki availability hai B.Arch course mein. Lekin woh seat aap ko mere kehne pe yaa mere kathir nahi milega. Hum dono chalke Principal Mrs. Mathur se milenge. Woh tumhe screening test denghe aur agar tum pass hui tho tumhe wahan turanth admission mil jayega. Is that fine beta?

Geet was both excited and happy hearing this. She jumped with joy but the very next moment pouted like a baby and told dadima..

Geet: Dadima mere padayi chodae hua abhi ek pura saal ho gaya hai. Mein sab kuch bhool chuki hoon. Kya mein screening test pass kar paaungi?

Dadima: Geet beta aap komokam phikar kar rahi hai. Screening test manne aptitude test, thoda sa English aur ho saktha hai thoda sa General knowledge bhi…

Leejiyae humne aap ke liyae kuch entrance preparation ke books aur kuch model papers lekhe aayae hai…Aap ke paas 4 days time hai…jitna ho sake aap prepare kar leejiyae bas..Baaki ka Baabaji pe chod dijiyae..Kyun…Teek hai na..

Geet was so happy to get those books. As soon as dadima left she buried herself in to them. Even at school she thoroughly enjoyed the scent of her new books..today she felt as if she travelled back in time and was in her school amidst her friends…She prepared for the test day and night. She got so interested in her preparations that she did not bother time…As she finally looked out of her book she saw that the time was 2 AM. She felt tired and she hit the bed, but not before kissing her Maan Good night.

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

nimmi26jagritimanochaaisha_1998gagsylathaaumans22thendral_111t3ejsakadafipadamjotMSgayatrisoniya_lovesuglamdoll12cutemishtiLadyArwenNazmaachiki143nats0101geetsmileMaaneet4eveangel_smily123mitulmaanujaanuseshatreeNav20109staroneserials--Magnificent--shruti_luvs_mskminnie_tweetiemrk-1sanu3108ramahesh-Veritaserum-ritzy09Mahimaan-Sexy-ammu5-Mounika-kabslockspunam2712swetha10kooliio-afsha-DownhillKrishna_Sourav

-AvniNeil- IF-Sizzlerz
-AvniNeil-
-AvniNeil-

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Awesome
Totally loved d last part
Plz pm me when u update nxt

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RoshiniManeet

-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 5:17am | IP Logged
loved it
continue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RoshiniManeet

RoshiniManeet Goldie
RoshiniManeet
RoshiniManeet

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Hi Friends,

Thank you all for the support. I am in the process of writing. Will PM you all when I post next.
Maan and Geet are a part of my life now. I cannot imagine about Geet's ending... The characters are deep from within...they have lovely actors in Gurmeet and Drashti...
I am sure we all are dying to see them both in a passionate love story all over again. Hope CVs come up with some really nice story...something that could give us our Maneet Magic back... Luv u all...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nazmaamrk-1punam2712Downhill

Go to top