India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Todays episode

ever IF-Dazzler
ever
ever

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Good morning every one is any one looking forward todays episode I am not for sure I had enough of rashi abuseing gopi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sam990ANJ4

kitty.pooni Senior Member
kitty.pooni
kitty.pooni

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Good morning. I am sort of looking forward to it cos apparently gopi is going to tell Maji to eat something and ahem was watching thinking how much his wife cares for his mom.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

monash1sam990ChaudhrytmsweetymolANJ4

vaasanthi Goldie
vaasanthi
vaasanthi

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 2:49am | IP Logged
I DONT think so.it will be raashi's episode.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sam990

taniks IF-Rockerz
taniks
taniks

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Good morning , it was such bad epi last nite I don't think I can stand to see gopi been abused again, those two ego maniacs need to apollogize and grovel at gopis feet. Even if he looks at her givin koki food its lasts for 2 minutes in his memory and when he needs somebody to abuse he uses her. Koki changes her attitude every day , 1 one day proud , next day shev says she is ashamed of gopi. She and her son are so perfect they feel they are superior to others. They need to be taken down a peg or two and then let's see how gopi treats them.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaudhrytmsam990ANJ4

bluerobin IF-Sizzlerz
bluerobin
bluerobin

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by taniks

Good morning , it was such bad epi last nite I don't think I can stand to see gopi been abused again, those two ego maniacs need to apollogize and grovel at gopis feet. Even if he looks at her givin koki food its lasts for 2 minutes in his memory and when he needs somebody to abuse he uses her. Koki changes her attitude every day , 1 one day proud , next day shev says she is ashamed of gopi. She and her son are so perfect they feel they are superior to others. They need to be taken down a peg or two and then let's see how gopi treats them.

yes ahem suffers from short memory. he stares at gopi at 10'o clock. after 5 minutes he screams at her ...Moreover how are the mother and son going to stop the people all over the country from viewing kinjal's sundari saree ad ? and what are these people ( ahem and kokila ) going to prove by cutting cable ?

If gopi goes near him and does some help to him he asks her not to act smart and innocent . He will say that she cant melt her heart in any way. his heart is stone which has no place for illiterates like her . then next time he says "why are you not giving me green tea . the only thing you know is to stand like statue " Because of his behavior the poor girl gopi doesnt know what to do with that ahem coz if she does something for him thats also problem if she stays away from him that's also problem . Somebody save gopi

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaudhrytm_Precious_sam990taniksANJ4

taniks IF-Rockerz
taniks
taniks

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
I agree with u goopijigar , if I am so confused about wot ahem feels how much more the poor girl is , yet sher still very quietly does everything to make him comfortable. He needs a good beating from the peolpe he is harrasing and must go to gopi to clean his wounds but knowing him , he will run to his mummy.
sam990 Goldie
sam990
sam990

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Cryyeah so many thing happen to gopie and nobody can see or hear in the house poor gopie wonder how much punshment is rashie give to gopie and it friday and there maha episode at weekend that gopie  given food to koikiol,she will hurt her eye,she she will  hurt her hand  ahem get in to fight, and let not forget about the exam to take on top of that will there be gohem scene eye to contact Day Dreamingand wot more could possbile go wrong in gopie life Cry

Edited by sam990 - 23 September 2011 at 5:43am

gogopi

ANJ4 IF-Sizzlerz
ANJ4
ANJ4

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam990

Cryyeah so many thing happen to gopie and nobody can see or hear in the house poor gopie wonder how much punshment is rashie give to gopie and it friday and there maha episode at weekend that gopie  given food to koikiol,she will hurt her eye,she she will  hurt her hand  ahem get in to fight, and let not forget about the exam to take on top of that will there be gohem scene eye to contact Day Dreamingand wot more could possbile go wrong in gopie life Cry
see that is what is wrong , so many people in the house and nobady can see what rattie is doing, but rattie know everything  about everyone , where they are in the house ... what is up with that.

gogopi

Go to top