Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

Suraj and Sandhya

-Wanderer- IF-Dazzler
-Wanderer-
-Wanderer-

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Hi friends!
I was just watching the title video of DABH. Its really good. What I really like about this soap it one of those few soaps whch are trying to make show using original concepts. I really love the show and the characters. I like ambitious Sandhya, gentle and sweet Suraj, selfish Ankur and all others.
I can't wait to see this story progress. I hope it is not just an ordinary love story but exactly what the promos have promised- About a man supporting his wife's wishes.
Anyway right now I'd like to ask you all something. Do you think Suraj deserves Sandhya? Like Ankur thought, "yeh mere behen ki layak nahi hai". We know for sure that the marriage is bound to occur. But would an educated girl like Sandhya with high aspirations ever want a man like Suraj who is only a sweet-seller? Can you put yourself in Sandhya's shoes? However in this context Suraj's great personality does seem to forgive his other faults.

Edited by crazyfairy - 23 September 2011 at 1:48am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tulsib2011Tanyaz

monika_9126 Newbie
monika_9126
monika_9126

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Lovely post craizyfairy!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Wanderer-

b2011 Coolbie
b2011
b2011

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazyfairy

Hi friends!
I was just watching the title video of DABH. Its really good. What I really like about this soap it one of those few soaps whch are trying to make show using original concepts. I really love the show and the characters. I like ambitious Sandhya, gentle and sweet Suraj, selfish Ankur and all others.
I can't wait to see this story progress. I hope it is not just an ordinary love story but exactly what the promos have promised- About a man supporting his wife's wishes.
Anyway right now I'd like to ask you all something. Do you think Suraj deserves Sandhya? Like Ankur thought, "yeh mere behen ki layak nahi hai". We know for sure that the marriage is bound to occur. But would an educated girl like Sandhya with high aspirations ever want a man like Suraj who is only a sweet-seller? Can you put yourself in Sandhya's shoes? However in this context Suraj's great personality does seem to forgive his other faults.

Hi Crazyfairy,

Agree with you.  The title track and concept are amazing.  Even I am liking this show and hope it gets good rating.

Given Suraj's personality, he certainly deserves the best.

Sandhya's family is different and their views are modern.  Ankur's "yeh mere behen ki layak nahi hai" is absolutely right.

Regarding marriage, it has nothing to do with education or occupation. In fact, Suraj is most capable for anyone. Sandhya is not like normal girls dreaming of marriage as their future but with an ambition to become an IPS officer. She is not yet ready or even thought of marriage but is forced morally by her brother for this marriage. There is no question of who deserves who. Both are good in their own way.  Here, Suraj is not at fault or his lesser education is not a deficit in my opinion. Since we know that he complies to everyone's wishes and knows to tackle the situations well and he is going to support his wife (according to promos), Sandhya is going to be lucky.

Please do come up with more posts.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tulsimonika_2691-Wanderer-

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Hi , I have only recently started to see this show ..I like the story so far .At this point I don't think he is good for her ..

Hopefully in time I will change my opinion about Suraj ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Wanderer-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index