India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

The most horrible experience;) (Page 2)

-GredForge- IF-Rockerz
-GredForge-
-GredForge-

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
well i dunno how but everytime there was  a romantic scene in tere liye my mom entered the room!and yeah it is very embarassing!ROFL

-EndlessSmile- IF-Rockerz
-EndlessSmile-
-EndlessSmile-

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged
oh yup same here..i had watched the SR vd my bro too even vd my whole family exccept my dad.bt sum scene my dad had watchd vd my mom coz my mom was also taanu crazy fan more thn me.lol.puri family 10 o clck tv se chipki hoti thi.lol.oh Allah those were such beautiful days.life train ki tarah chalti thi.I wish i gt taanu bck in harshiya.InshahAllah.I thnk Allah fr dose days.ShukranAllah. Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DIYA-Simran42-Shobhu21-

Fangirl_Annie IF-Rockerz
Fangirl_Annie
Fangirl_Annie

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
i saw each and evry epi wid my parents... even though dey hated the serial... they cudnt speak a word when i came 2 watch it! the remote was literally thruwn at me "leh tera time hogaya! " was what dey said! but i used watch all those embarrasing 1's infront of them smiling! and dey used 2 be giigling! mera bhaii... ufff uske jokes sunoge TL par u'll kill him! on FB he used my account and rote the status as "i hate Tere Liye" and shobii comented in not a min! that was really funny! then i immediately removed it! but it was always fun watchign it!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-EndlessSmile-

sharmeeli Senior Member
sharmeeli
sharmeeli

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOLLOLWell actually, no never happened to me...Big smile
Whenever my dad was watching TL with me it was always Taanu fighting and well with my brother I could forget to watch TL cause he wanted to see his own programmes and then we would fight and like always I looseOuch
But I remember when the SR scene came I first watched it on youtube.com cause if I wanted to see it on TV I had to wait for a whole week (and let's face it, hum besharmion ki sabr ka imtehaan chal raha thaLOL) so I watched it already on the laptop and then the day they would show it in Europe I remember I was busy doing something (don't ask me what, I forgotTongue) and I saw it was already time and I ran downstairs and it looked like I had missed that scene but the funny thing was, was that my mom had watched itLOL She looked at me as: what's wrong and I was like nothing, absolutely nothing!LOL 
Ooh how much I miss TL, waiting until it would be Monday to watch a whole new episode...Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shobhu21--GoldMist-Fangirl_Annie

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Tere Liye Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index