India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

agar kuch aisa ho...

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Dat arnav instead of marrying kkg think of cheating khushi like use pya mein fasa kar shyam se door kar do to save his di's marriage ofcourse. But incident falls in love wid her.

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged
hmm really? i mean a character like arnav can do this? and also this will be really typical you know! many serials have already shown things like this! if we look behind we can see CV"s have always surprised us with their amazing and new concepts so i really dont think so he can or will do anything like that! that would be really out of arnav character! he can be selfish and a jerk sometime but after watching last night's epi! the softie arnav!! no i actually dont think so
but lets see what CV"s have stored for us!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index