Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Why is Arnav against marriage? (Page 2)

p@ras Senior Member
p@ras
p@ras

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

Something defenitly happened, coz in an earlier episode Arnav's granny said that his father "Made a mistake" and everyone had to pay for it, and said that Arnav's attitude is something he got from his Dad, something to that effect.

Anyway, I think it is still possible his Dad did have an affair and somehow that was what resulted in him and his wife being killed. No idea what exactly happened, but maybe the "other women" did something to the two of them, coz Dad would not leave his mistress? (PURE speculation on my part, I dont know if this is what happened). But it is possible this is why Arnav is suspiouse of "Middle class women"? Coz he thinks they are gold diggers who are trying to trap rich guys? He even said something like that to Kushi once...

OMG thanks for clarifing that...can understand where spells his disgust to middle class

p@ras Senior Member
p@ras
p@ras

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

there were several discussions about arnav's past no sooner da show started since june. from what i saw & heard, i believe that his dad had an illicit relationship with another woman; precisely a middle class woman which caused arnav's mom's death and perhaps his dad either fled or rumored to be killed

since they revealed his dad being dead already, i would go with da latter; he's been killed. somehow whoever killed him might be related to kushi most probably her dad because from da beginning of da show it was stated that kushi is da reason for arnav's traumatic past

so many obstacles in the way of arhiConfused...thanks for the input
p@ras Senior Member
p@ras
p@ras

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zuzana

then how come both his parents died on the same day?

good point..dont know so much has to be reveled

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index