Kkavyanjali

kkavy is not good..

cutestgirl_211 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
kkavy in kkavyanjali ...i think he is not a good actor..when he talks he has no expressions he is like he is forced to talk ...i hope u get it

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 2
yeah i agree with u he must improve his acting.
Sweet Reem thumbnail
And I Agree with both of u..he is a EXPRESSION LESS CREATUREEEEEE!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAA!!! 🤢
salma thumbnail

You guys r right. He has no expressions at all and it seems he is forced to do this. He will have to improve his acting. The storyline is good so far.

Nankri thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yeah..He must emote more...Good Looks are'nt enough..
nandinee thumbnail
he lacks expression.. and seems frozen!!
ME_T thumbnail
yh.he's expression always seems like the dopey sad face
NaMrItA thumbnail

heyy...guys....is kavyangali a good programe??

over here in fiji where i live,that programe has not yet started coz over here we get the later apisodes.

so???????is it good.?

but i have sin kavy and hes just  EXTREAMELY GOOD LOOKING BUT WHAT ARE U GUYS SAYING ABT HIS ACTING?ISNT IT GOOD?I GUES.......THIS PROGRAME WONT WORK WELL COZ OF NATASHA IN THAT(STUPID)AND ALSO U GUYS ARE SAYIN THAT KAVYS ACTING IS NOT GOOD.

JUSR LIKE KESAR.....IT WAS SO GOOD IN THE BEGGININ AND NOW ITS JUST LIKE SHIT!!ALSO RUDRA WHO BWAS  QUIET CUTE AND NOW HE JUST LOOKS LIKE A DRUNK MAN 4ROM MARS....😆😛👎🏼

unknown2005 thumbnail
about tht robot thing yeah u r rite...he is not a good actor..he should try to bring some expressions ...do u agree?
unknown2005 thumbnail
about tht robot thing yeah u r rite...he is not a good actor..he should try to bring some expressions ...do u agree?