Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

GurTi stand as most loved onscreen couple - Page 6

anjalireddyy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@ Tanu

Thnx 4 sharing🤗

So now every 1 recognizing Gurti  Bt honestly speaking Gurti chemistry is far better than SRK - kajo N AB - Rekha  and within 1 yr Gurti beaten all Bolly wood jodies 😳

PS:Gurti we love u n waiting for ur ...😍😍

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Renu13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Drashti & Gurmeet are the best couple onscreen/offscreen...their chemistry is incomparable...there is spark in them

God Bless them
Edited by RENU1111 - 12 years ago
Asmi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing this lovely article...totally agree with it that Gurti is most loved onscreen couple & we all will always love them
tulip132 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing. Comparing with Amithab and Rekha is big honour to them and this is more than any award.

we should title them with " QUEEN & KING of EXPRESSIONS"
love you maaneet
gshow2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
THEY ARE NOT ONLY BEST COUPLE BUT BEST MALE AND FEMALE ACTORS.
goldrush thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
thnks for sharing ...:)
hahahhah...'Gurmeet and Drashti too fail to understand the reason behind their mind-blowing chemistry'....that is too funny...🤣they fail to explain the reason...they can ask their  fans...we have a lot of explanation regarding this question...😉

Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Sum writer in this blog is a BIG BIG pankhaa of Gurti&Geet 🤣not tht i have a Problem...
thanx for sharing...
GURTI r bestest of the best...
love them lots n lots muaahhh...
riyaan01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
they are the best. i never get tired watching them. just love maneet and the chemistry between them. god bless them.
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx for the article Tanu. After I read it I too began to think why I love this pair so much. Believe me I could find no answer to that question. all I know is when they come on screen they light up the TV screen and the ease with which they act is what makes it looks more real than acting. True the CVs do their bit but it is the performance of the pair that puts life into Maneet. Gurti by their awesome and natural performance have breathed life into Maneet and have made them into a real life reel pair. Every girl wants to be Geet and wants her life partner to me Maan. Thats all i can say about this beloved jodi.