DHOOM:3 - The Hunt is Over! KAT CONFIRMED BY YRF - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
She's just going from strength to strength she may even work with Dilip Kumar next who knows, you can't count out anything. Her pairing with Aamir may look odd on paper but his acting talent combined with her presence will change perceptions. 

This is so sudden because she denied the film on so many occasions๐Ÿ˜• Maybe they were seeing how MBKD would fare before signing her or something. Whoa, 3 YRF films with 3 Khans ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Let her start the Khan bhajan too...Bebo se tips le ke ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by IHeartDeepika

This is so sudden because she denied the film on so many occasions๐Ÿ˜• Maybe they were seeing how MBKD would fare before signing her or something. Whoa, 3 YRF films with 3 Khans ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Let her start the Khan bhajan too...Bebo se tips le ke ๐Ÿ˜†

Agree! :)

Ab Bebo ke baad, looks like Kat is officially a member of the KHANdaan :P
Edited by RafAholic - 12 years ago
Originally posted by donniedorko

It just really is the perfect choice, if you look at the big picture, I mean who else would they get.

Dhoom Franchise with Aamir Khan + Katrina Kaif = Box office blockbuster

Edit* See Shona's post, everyone knows it, we typed the same thing and I didn't even see their post yet.

Abhishek can't obviously carry this movie, first movie John Abraham villain saved the movie. Hrithik + Aish brought people in for the second movie, and now Aamir + Katrina will bring people in for the third movie. Aamir alone was good enough, Katrina will just be bonus eye candy.

You've nailed it right there. As predictable as it turned out to be, it makes total sense.

Still kinda wish Chitrangada Singh had bagged the role though. Now THAT would be have been a welcome surprise.
wow this girl have incredible luck

Well I am gonna wait till Aamir or she say something, because the same happened with another movie and then later it was someone else. So lets see because Katrina said she is only giving time to EK Tha Tiger at present.

man kareena is in danger...over his KHANTASTIC work...

I think Amir will wear high heels and Kat  will wear flat shoes.:P
Y so much drama if they had to take Kat...lagta hain gori mam ko impress nahin kar paye  !!!๐Ÿ˜†

Keep-----------------Smiling !!!๐Ÿ˜Š
Best news of the day!... My girl Kat is going to rewrite BO history!

yeaaahhh!

Not a big fan of the Dhoom series but I'm so looking forward to Aamir and now Kat in the next one.  From all 3 I have a hunch this thrid one will be the best one from the series. 
Amir is said to be a perfectionist at giving his absolute best to each of his films so I hope this rubs off on Kat so she can atleast act well in this movie.