Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

SNS ENDING (just a prediction) continued...

vaasanthi Goldie
vaasanthi
vaasanthi

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged

i am fan of sns .i usually read the interesting post about the sns ending.so i thought of writing my idea and i think that u all will surely enjoy it.

WinkSNS ENDING AND AHEM'S LOVETongueTongue

After 2 month when ahem had already fallen in love with gopi while teaching her and  making his  gawar gopi into an educated woman.during this 2 months he had started to trust and support gopi without any hesitation. Whenever  kokila  scolded gopi,  ahem had always supported her, until his poor gopi  was blamed and humiliated for raashi's deed in modi family's  business meeting .when ahem told  gopi again and again to reveal the truth in front of everyone  poor gopi was not able to humiliate her raashi ben in front  of the  business crowed. So gopi got humiliated which made ahem to threw his love for gopi for few seconds.ahem came back to conscious from past day flashback.

Kokila touched  ahem's  shoulder and said "Ahem dhikra,don't worry.GOPI was not to be blamed. she cannot do this . this was raashi's mistake and this is just a business chance that u have lost.  " .after few seconds ahem started to shout with a stone expression in his face ."mom I am not  worrying about my business, but about this gawar gopi who dishonored me.Whenever she is near she causes problems mom"while ahem face traformed into sad worring expression , told her so many times before, that not to worry about  others  who make u to worry ,but she never listened to me. Today to make prevent raashi from humiliation she blamed herself.she is a gawar and a idiot who came to ruin my life.i don't like now  and hate her and tell her to get lost from my life.i don't won'tlive with her who deasn't even bother to hear my advice  . Pls mom leave me alone".gopi who on the way  to her room heard the whole  conversation. Tears came rolling from her eyes. Suddenly she took a decision to get away from her ahemji's life as she is unlucky and also made him a unlucky person and made to loose his business opportunity  .

she came in front of every one who had  come to know about raashi 's kalakari and coverd her head with her pallu as before and stared her sorrowful speech "Ahemji I am sorry and pls excuse me for my mistake.ji  I don't won't to hurt and wanted  u to to live ur own life happily.i always make others, who ever stood by my side  unhappy and unlucky.iam a gawar and I don't want to make ur life risk anymore and.my last request to jigarji is pls advise raashi and don 't hate her. She is really a good wife and did it un knowingly .pls excuse her and pls don't send ur dil out of this house kakiji"by this gopi shocked every one including Ahem and Raashi, who now understood her mistakes. a second later raashi was under maaji begging for forgiveness.she said "maaji and momiji pls excuse me ,iam not fully responsible for as this was the plan of my mom.i am sorry I will never trust my mom here after and jigarji pls forgive me for my bad deeds against gopi ."she then ran to gopi who was covering her face with her both plams and crying."gopi pls don't leave this house as ahemji  loves  so much u and ofcause  the modi family.and now I understood my fault of being against u and ahemji .sorry gopi."gopi stared at raashi for asecond "raashi ben I hav totally dishonoured this modi family and ahemji which a dill or wife shouldn't do.i can never rectify it.i know that I hav ruined ahemji 's life and he also wanted me leave this house. raashi ben I think my exit will make this family lucky and happy and I am not his wife anymore .if modi family is happy then ultimately that  will make me happy.so I am leaving".  ahem was already shocked to see gopi talking like this.ahem couldn't even resist it as he loved gopi more than anything now a days .she already killed once saying that he will be happy without her and again by saying that she not his wife and not his love anymore .He continued his strange expression which was not anger not sad not disappointment,but between those.  Then the focus changed to gopi removing her pallu from her head indicating that ahem is no more her husband. ahem got a great shock by her behavior for gopi had never taken her pallu off when he was  near her. Then she took her bags in her hand and went to the doorway .ahem couldn't stop  gopi saying "ur my love,don't leave me" as his ego invaded him.it seem that he  has to struggle more without  gopi to express it .when gopi passed the door way she could remember her marriage day and her broke out relationship which ended in one and a half year ."kanaji help me. give me strength to leave ahemji and this house."she stared to cry heavly.she didn't blamed or told kanaji  to make ahem tell "ruko gopi.don't leave."She accepted her faith.finally she left home. She reached  her mamaji home where her mami already knew what happened  by raashi and understood her fault.urmila spoke to her self"what  a women I am to take grudge against a innocent girl." Gopi  pressed the doorbell.urmilla opened the door saying "gopi dekra I am sorry for bad deeds which I did to u.pls forgive me."'nei  mamiji don't say that .i came here because I gave up my relationship with ahemji. can I stay here throughout my life helping u and mamaji."said gopi.urmilla with soft voice "no,dikra don't say like that .u can stay here for any time period until ur mind changes."gopi was suddenly hugged by urmi her mamaji told her to go and rest and she went to her room crying.

In modi bhavan,  still every one is in shock .kokila went ahem room saw ahem near the window lost in thoughts.kokila with a rough voice"ahem, now are u ok and feeling happy? As my vahu has left ,but I'm happy ahem I will never be happy without gopi.now the way is clear for u .u can marry anyone u like ,but don't ever come n front of me ".Ahem turned when one or two tear drop came from his eye .but  still he is not ready to admit that he loves  gopi.kokila left ahem who is still thinking.his mind is full of gopi scenes how he married gopi ,at first how he treated her ,time they spent in swiss,how she helped in kinjal's marriage,go-hem rainy day,their  hugs,how he opposed kokila and help for her education,how she hugged during her birthday and after passing her exam in  1st class.ahem in his mind"ahem u were wrong.u didn't even stop her.u hav hurt her so much that as created a hole of sorrow in her heart which can never be filled.i  have done many evil thing like scolding and hurting her. I am so sry gopi.i can never live without u. and I love u and I deserve this punishment,but u cannot be punished."

It was ten o'clock, when ahem realized that he should bring his gopi back  .he went to his mother's room said to kokila with a strong  voice,"mom , I am sry for what I hav done ."after a deep breath "mom  i love gopi so much but I never admitted .I care for her,but I have hurt her a lot today. mom I don't won't her to leave this house.now I am going to bring gopi back."kokila cannot even belive that her dhikra would love and change his mind so quicker. Ahem drove his car towards gopi's house with memories of gopi.

Bell rang in urmilla's house .when urmilla opened the door she saw ahem standing lost in thoughts."ahemji u .come in ."

Ahem: I came to take my wife gopi home.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

Urmi: shall I call her? Gopiii.

Ahem :no ji  don't call her.can I see her?

Next minute he knocked gopi's  room door. Gopi opened the room.she was shocked to see ahem that late night..Her hand itself search for her  and she covered her head with her pallu.ahem wasBig smile

Gopi: ahemji ,why hav u come here late night ? don't worry I will never come to ur house here  after in any situation.Cry

Ahem: gopi.i wanted to speak with u.Angry

Gopi: ji u can.Cry

Ahem: Iam sorry gopi.i hav hurt u a lot with my word..i am so sorry.i realized the value of  u afer u left the house .without u every thing around me was empty.Cry

Gopi cannot believe her own eyes  see ahem taking to her with a soft voice with love and care in his eyes and never thought this would happen. Tears came rolling from her eyes. After a deep breath, "I love u gopi .i lov u so much and more than anything.i can't live without u. "and hugged her so tightly.Embarrassed

ahem drove his car home with gopi.they went to their room.ahem lied on the bed, pulled gopi and asked"gopi do u love me???"gopi blushed a little and suddenly hugged him .then the camera was focus on the lamp beside the bed.

in the morning every one was aware of ahem and gopi matterand then gopi got the blessing from modi peaple.theen ahem left office telling gopi.that day he got a big contract which would give more profit than the contract which was missed .he came home quickly and hugged gopi in front of modi parivar.gopi was bushing Embarrassed .finally ahem said"u r so lucky ." Tonguethan he said every thing to modi parivar.finally everyone in the family was happy about gohem seeing their romantic hug.Clap

end

thank u for reading .

pls post your comment which values the most for me.

Star Star Star

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu_maluarul01

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top