•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 19 years ago
Who does agniveash think he is!!!!!!!! . he cannot mess with vidhi and sohan's relationship(which will pretty soon be trishul and vidhi)  but one thing i dont get whay is he after vidhi in the first place !😡😕

Yeah Tani I agree with you!! But I hate Agnivesh his ear's are soooooooooo big like elves!! His front two teeth are like bunny teeth.

Saira

Me too is he her ex husbund or something or ex  boyfriend
i agree..but i was actually thinking that maybe this is one of taashu's plan to "destroy" the kapoor family and this time agnivesh is working under taashu..
yeah i think so too but what i think is that trishul saves vidhi and then he falls in love with her and then he turns evil (like ansh) and does anything to get vidhi from sohan!!(like he did with karan and nandini) Edited by Tani91 - 19 years ago
I think Ekta changed the story, and now Vidhi won't end up with Trishul beacuse they show him as a nice guy.
I DONT KNOW WHY BUT I STILL THINK THAT AGNIVESH IS DOING ALL THIS ON TRISHUL'S ORDERS............LETS SEE WHAT EKTA IS UPTO ???????

eugh!!!!

he is like the most ugly actor who thinks he is a gangster

trishul could turn evil if Abhay uncle refuses to accept him as his son
straight up..this man is short and pathetic one slap and this man will go straight into the garbage can next midgit