Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Recently Seen Movies (Page 99)

2direct IF-Dazzler

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 1:09am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

you2 IF-Sizzlerz
you2
you2

Posted: 06 March 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
I watched "The Artiste..nice sweet film..I failed to grasp the epicness and awesomeness of it..
3.5/5.

I loved last years The King's Speech..Colin Firth was awesomeness!

Paan Singh Tomar and Kahaani next!
xAaliya IF-Stunnerz
xAaliya
xAaliya

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged

ORPHAN

Holly f**k! Wow Wow... who know the little girl could be so f**ked up? it was very shocking and intense, and it kept me on the edge of my seat the entire time. and the plot was AWESOME absolutely brilliant! I LOVE LOVE IT! The ending was very shocking and creepy.

4/5

Kahaani is next can't wait to watch it on Saturday :D

lastairbender Senior Member
lastairbender
lastairbender

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Risk-(randeep hooda) 

good movie 3.5-5.

ghost rider and spirits of vengeance:

not as good as first one.good special effect.for me 2.5-5
lentils IF-Dazzler
lentils
lentils

Posted: 08 March 2012 at 3:17am | IP Logged

Saw Robert de Niro and Meryl Streep's "Falling in Love" (1984) last night. Amazing movie, absolutely loved it. Karan Johar's Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna is clearly based on this, with some changes. I loved KANK but the original is way better. Srk and Rani just couldn't do justice to the kind of acting Robert de Niro and Meryl Streep had in this movie. The emotions, the mimicks, the thoughts were superb. This movie makes you believe that love is above all else. Even if you're already committed to someone, when you meet the person you're really meant to be with, everything else becomes meaningless. 

Here's how the original story line goes-

Meryl (Molly) and Robert (Frank) bump into each other on Christmas eve doing last minute shopping. They even accidentally switch the books they've bought as gifts. Three months later they bump into each other again on the train (subway/metro) in downtown New York and recognize each other. After several coincidences and a clearly visible attraction towards one another, they make it a point to meet up on the train and spend more and more time with each other. They fall in love but they're both married.

Meryl decides she can't do this and they don't meet for some time during which Meryl's father passes away. Meanwhile, they both open up to their spouses and confess that they've met someone. Mind you, nothing happens between them physically, except for kissing. Robert decides to take up a one-year job alone in Houston, Texas and tries to meet Meryl right before he leaves. But Meryl isn't able to make it. 

Exactly one year later, again during Christmas time, Robert comes back to New York to sell his house because him and his wife are splitting. Meryl has also split from her husband but neither of them know about this. They manage to get to the same bookstore where they had first seen each other one year before. They see each other, they talk but neither mentions that they're divorced. They say goodbye and Meryl gets into the subway. The train's doors close and then Meryl sees Robert in the train, coming towards her. They kiss and hug and live happily ever after. Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gamla_xAaliya

gamla_ Senior Member
gamla_
gamla_

Posted: 08 March 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Burcidi

Saw Robert de Niro and Meryl Streep's "Falling in Love" (1984) last night. Amazing movie, absolutely loved it. Karan Johar's Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna is clearly based on this, with some changes.

always knew KJO is pucca chor kahin kaAngry

Edited by annuhai - 08 March 2012 at 2:13pm
Beyond_the_Veil IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 March 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
drummedup IF-Dazzler
drummedup
drummedup

Posted: 09 March 2012 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Beyond_the_Veil

Schindler's List - 11/10

Will try to squeeze my thoughts into a review if I can, later.

Needless to say, it's probably the greatest film ever made. *sighs*

Thumbs Up

What I loved best about it is they did not glorify Schindler as some sort of messiah, flawless or Great person yet by the end of the film you do feel he is a great guy and acted as a messiah for them. I absolutely loved how in the end he breaks down wishing he had saved more lives.Ouch So touching!
The man is flawed.What he initially did was for himself and his factory more than for the workers/jews and slowly it becomes more about them than himself.

Cannot point out a single flawed performance.Everyone did a great job.

@Masakali: One of my favorite films. The train station scene still breaks my heart. That's one great piece of direction and acting with perfect background score. SRK was absolute brilliance.Clap

Edited by drummedup - 09 March 2012 at 6:54am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nakshatra-

Go to top