Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Recently Seen Movies (Page 98)

Post Reply New Post

Page 98 of 148

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Saif also has another weird song which goes like Line maarle baba line maarle..LOL

London, Paris, New York: OMGGG I LOVED ITTT !! how many hearts should i put beside it?? I've turned into this 15 year old 9th grader..LOL Ali Zafar is adorablee.. Aditi is so pretty.. Ali and her make such a good pair.. very cute.. both are such natural actors.. I liked the story.. Its refreshing and entertaining..Ali's outburst scene is brilliant.. the songs are good.. there's only four people in the movie Ali, Aditi, Mantra and Aditi's daddy..I loved the London episode the most.. I just love this movie.. I watched it on internet and I know I will watch it again..LOL Go for it everybody.. Its short only an hour and forty minutes or maybe less, sweet, lovable.. Ali is SO CUTEE !! 4/5 from me.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Kruti.S-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Recently Seen Movies (Page 98)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

2direct

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 1:01am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Neetu_Unleashed

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimmi.TintinleMechantChippeshwiniMiss.ColorfullPhoenixRising

PhoenixRising

IF-Stunnerz

PhoenixRising

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 8:23am | IP Logged

THE WOMAN IN BLACK

Wow Wow it was so awesome. a good old ghost story is always a nice watch. I did enjoy the "scary" parts Daniel Radcliffe has grown up so much from his Harry Potter days he did a good job in this film. The screenplay was brilliant, That damn rocking chair is the scariest shit ever! the ending sure was nice.

3.5/5 because I fell something was missing, it's far from a perfect film but it's sure wroth a watch if you like Ghost stories.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Siddhi_

2direct

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged

preity*zinta

IF-Veteran Member

preity*zinta

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Ek Main Aur Ek Tu - Boring. I expected it to be better. The story was blah kinda reminded me a little of Anjanna Anjaani. I started liking it A LITTLE more in the second half. Rahul had to be written with Imran in mind .. I thought his outburst at the dinner party was great... Kareena did a good job as Riana, nothing she hasn't done before. I liked two songs (names I can't remember right now). I liked how they ended things. I'd give the movie a 2.5/5

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Debo_AfghanSiddhi_

TintinleMechant

IF-Dazzler

TintinleMechant

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Swades

Finally got around to it. Beautiful, Sincere and heartbreaking. I loved this film. The songs are not in your face but slow and beautifully made, much like the plot. This might be shah rukhs finest performance. No hamming, no dumb stuttering, instead just pure heart and complete envelopment of the character. 

The general premise too is an inspiring one, it touches themes of social change, corruption and the mentality of small hubs within society - but biggest of all the feeling of coming home. The feeling of leaving home. Swades speaks to the identity of several NRI's - we grow up to be foreigners in India, but also strangers outside of it. Mohan Bhargava was a personable but inspiring character, and I only wish more people were passionate about going back and making things better in the same way. 

A very beautiful film, will probably watch it several more times in the future. 

8/10 

Edited by masakaliii - 05 March 2012 at 11:37am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimmi.-iktaara--Kruti.S--Nakshatra-preity*zintaSano88ChippeshwiniYusBeemysticgoryfilmsoblivious.PhoenixRising

Neetu_Unleashed

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged

Post Reply New Post

Go to top