Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by southpark

The million dollar baby. I LOVED the movie partly because I couldn't anticipate the way the story unfolded. 

The euthanasia track especially. Like all other films which end on a happy note, this one perhaps chose to be different.. a worthwhile watch anyway.
Originally posted by DexterousDeus

</div><div>
The euthanasia track especially. Like all other films which end on a happy note, this one perhaps chose to be different.. a worthwhile watch anyway.

Yes I agree with you :) .. Would you like some of this .. *hands over some pills* you will be back to good old dex in no time .
*slides over to Dexter* psstt if u want the pills just ask for it? No need to go under cover and make up MiDs and stuff...

Here for you :) only exception ..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlQPr1Ms1Og[/YOUTUBE] Edited by Dr3viL - 11 years ago
oh dex.. a newbie.. lets play tag πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by XetaHeisenberg

How the heck do you play forum tag? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i dunno.. but you are 'it' so figure it out and lets play! this person isnt new dexterkichokri.. she smells olllddd
Originally posted by SweetSonal

Wow looks like the rokerz can smell the posters too. by the way smells Old? or Odd? sorry being a true new member  I am unable to decipher your post. πŸ˜†

you smelll old..!!! only the really bad old ones chat up dex LOL did she beat you up before? u know she had me banned and killed online! she is a legend!!😳

@ dex
my creation.. pfft.. my creation would be sanasoufi...!! πŸ˜†
This is a recently seen movie thread. No spamming here. πŸ˜† Edited by Aishh. - 11 years ago
with arms wide open.. if u take it back.. u like MY sense of humor and MY siggy MORE than HERs. then i will think about it.. πŸ˜†
dex is a legend.. but i killed her.. so i think i am a hero.. RIGHT dex? i am a hero ..movie star looks too
Originally posted by SweetSonal

I don't know why but I am a bit scared of asking Dr3vil things. With all the uncanny abilities he has. πŸ˜† Would take me a while to reconcile with him. πŸ˜† But with your help I am sure  would do so πŸ˜†

i have a heightened sense of smell.. not x-ray vision.. i wish tho😳
Originally posted by XetaHeisenberg

We are not spamming. We are welcoming a newbie to BS in full fledged BS tradition...starting with MID suspicions and ending with hugs. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Ahahah okay!πŸ˜† Hope the whole tradition is over now.πŸ˜†
Pria already tried the MID thing in a thread of Tanya's!πŸ˜†