Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 148

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zainab25

100 % Love Review 

( I am so making avis of all songs from this film, and I am burning them onto a cd too!!!)

I am gonna write a short review. I thought the story was so relate-able because I am a student and competition stems in everyone. I liked how it still involved the family in it too, hence the movie catered to everyone ultimately. MahaLakshmi was sorta annoying in the beginning (lol) so I was on team Balu all the way. Ha. But I just loved how cute two looked in every single freaking frame. The movie was well made (except the ending!), and the editing, voice over, flashbacks were put together coherently. So that was a plus point. Anyways the film was believable. Two ppl tied to their egos that after a point they don't even realize they are destroying themselves...which is what was happening in the film. I was able to enjoy it more because the story was told in a light manner, with a few touching moments. There was so much color, so much vibrancy, a bit of funkiness, a bit of mischief (the waist bit and the Infatuation theory still is cracking me up!!! rofl) and overall how the two liked each other yet tried to hide that from each other was done in a fun and engaging manner too. Chaitanya has a lot to learn as an actor, and he will grow but I loved his geek look and how he was able to mouth his funny lines in a serious face. LOLOL. But I couldn't find him believable in the last bit where he was supposedly drunk and the confession was a but thandha, but other than that, this lil man is on my list of men to fantasize! LOL Tamanna was fun too, and I liked the transitions of her character. 

Overall fun film WITH LOVELY songs!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can watch the songs again definitely. 

the shahrukh, kajol episode was hillariousss..LOLLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Recently Seen Movies (Page 9)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

smarie

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 2:48am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shirani7_dante_-Kruti.S-ChippeshwiniSiddhi_mysticgoryfilmstomnjerry2

-Zarwulicious-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Zarwulicious-

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
murder 2
4/5

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Kruti.S-Siddhi_

zainab25

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

mysticgoryfilms

IF-Sizzlerz

mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smartie_pants

but the star of the show is PRAKASH RAJ...omgeee...hes such an amazing actor i think i have a crush on him...LOL...he was FANTASTIC in every scene he was in...and as far as i know, hes the only villain who can be menacing and funny at the same time...LOVED HIM...

You think? I KNOW I have a crush on him. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smarie

Chippeshwini

IF-Sizzlerz

Chippeshwini

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
^ PR was tooo epic in Singham LOL

his telephone booth scene had me spilling masala corn everywhere ahahha

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

smarie-Kruti.S-mysticgoryfilms

.shona.

IF-Sizzlerz

.shona.

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Always Kabhi Kabhi...decent movie but the end was a bit OTT. You can't persuade your parents just by singing a group songLOL But loved tht nerdy guy...he's sooo cuteee!Day Dreaming

3/5

Edited by .shona. - 28 September 2011 at 5:43pm

-Kruti.S-

IF-Rockerz

-Kruti.S-

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Always Kabhi Kabhi

it was on TV and my bro recorded it and thank god for it, it allowed me to fast forward the movie LOL

All the actors were new, they need to get admitted into acting school now...Stern Smile
bad editing, bad direction and no story as such...there is no flow in the story as such...just some cute scenes here and there...thats about it...and Hello, we cannot just persuade our parents by performing on some rock song on school stage Confused...

2/5

Post Reply New Post

Go to top