Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Recently Seen Movies (Page 85)

aish. IF-Sizzlerz
aish.
aish.

Posted: 11 February 2012 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Just back from Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu!
Man how did I enter this thread so late?
First of all I LOVE YOU IMRAN !
Oh yes! I am the biggest Imran khan fan that you'd find around!
I just really really love and adore this guy! :)

Getting back to the movie!
The movie was simply amazing!
I went for it along with my parents and we all really really liked it!
Going to the performances!

Imran Khan: This is definitely his bestestestest performance till date! One thing about this movie for him was that he was very expressive in the scenes that he was supposed to be! And after about thirty minutes Kareena gives him a hair cut, and he looks so damn. Cute! I seriously am not kidding! He looks so cute in his new haircut! There is a scene in the movie where he just shouts out where he acted amazingly superb!

Kareena Kapoor: She has also done a great job! She looks too cute in her entry scene! She had to do the role of this modern girl who is very out going and she has played it fabulously well! Her hair is a stand out in the whole movie! Her hair looked gorgeous! She has played her role to perfection!

What clicks about EMAET is it's simple story and very very unique climax! YES EMAET has the most amazing climax scene that I have seen till date and one thing I think many haven't noticed is that though the movie is just supposed to be an entertainer, it actually does convey a message! And that is 'Listen to your heart. Choose your profession by yourself. Do what you want to do in your life. Cause it's yours in the end.' And the movie has some scenes which are so freaking funny that you won't stop laughing! And some short by sweet roles of Boman Irani, Ratna Shah and Ram Kapoor is the cherry on top of the cake! On the whole, EMAET is an all rounder! It's got comedy, fun, sweetness and a message! And it's not a drag! You won't know how time passed! It's one movie which I definitely want a sequel of! It's pretty short actually! Loved this movie! And the amazing music also adds to it! This movie is in my list of favorites for it's uniqueness!

My rating- 4 stars :)

Edited by Aishh. - 30 March 2012 at 9:24am

sogazelle Goldie
sogazelle
sogazelle

Posted: 11 February 2012 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
I just watched Ladies versus Ricki Bahl...I liked it...it was light and fun...Oh boy... Ranveer is my new crush on screen...the guy is hot...and I like when he plays the romantic...
If the news are true that he's been cast with Kareena...I can guarantee that the movie will be a hit...those two will have explosive chemistry!!! And I'm not a Kareena fan.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bamboocopter

.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 12 February 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Ishq -- Watched it again. Aamir, Juhi, Kajol & Ajay are awesome in this movie. The 2nd half is a bit too dramatic (well the 90s effect) but love love loveee the 1st half

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

queenieYusBeemysticgoryfilms

Beyond_the_Veil IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 12 February 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 12 February 2012 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Happen to watch Masters of the Universe on HBO on friday late night, which was more like a 80's movie , while watching it realized how much i miss seeing the cartoon , animated He-Man... 

the movie was pure torture, not due to lack of much graphics or so , but due to main leads acting , when he grabs his sword and shouts, I have the power, wanted to cry my heart out with that expressions Cry ... 

ORPHAN :- watched this movie twice yet donno but i always have stunned look seeing it , the acting is amazing and the story is very good ... 

Sam_dean4Eva IF-Rockerz
Sam_dean4Eva
Sam_dean4Eva

Posted: 13 February 2012 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jamesbarkera

I have seen bodyguard recently. This movie is the best movie. The love story of this movie is so amazing . i like this movie very much. This movie is one of my favorite movie. I like sallu's role in this movie. This movie I have seen three time.

Well saidROFL
bamboocopter IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 13 February 2012 at 7:09am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
lentils IF-Dazzler
lentils
lentils

Posted: 13 February 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
I saw Dor (2006) and Yahaan (2005) for the first time. Both were really good, serious films, but had good endings. I had a smile on my face at the end, which is good.

Dor stars Ayesha Takia and Gul Panag. Their husbands were rooming together in Saudi Arabia and one died by accident. But the roommate was blamed for the murder. In order save her husband, Gul needs Ayesha to sign a form which says that she forgives the murderer. The movie is about friendship and the difficult life of a young widow in Rajasthan. Shreyas was in it too, he was really funny, I loved his different getups. The scenes where Ayesha goes crazy and dances was cute too.

Gul Panag is a good actor, she needs to do more movies.

Yahan stars Jimmy Shergill who lacks any facial and body expressions whatsoever and Minissha Lamba who was actually really good in the film. I like her in serious roles, she does them justice. The sexy bombshell roles are so not her. It's a serious film about Kashmir and love. I absolutely loved this one song in the movie though.

Mele Chaliyan

Edited by Burcidi - 13 February 2012 at 7:21am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LimitLessFan

Go to top