Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Recently Seen Movies (Page 85)

Beyond_the_Veil IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 12 February 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 12 February 2012 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Happen to watch Masters of the Universe on HBO on friday late night, which was more like a 80's movie , while watching it realized how much i miss seeing the cartoon , animated He-Man... 

the movie was pure torture, not due to lack of much graphics or so , but due to main leads acting , when he grabs his sword and shouts, I have the power, wanted to cry my heart out with that expressions Cry ... 

ORPHAN :- watched this movie twice yet donno but i always have stunned look seeing it , the acting is amazing and the story is very good ... 

Sam_dean4Eva IF-Rockerz
Sam_dean4Eva
Sam_dean4Eva

Posted: 13 February 2012 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jamesbarkera

I have seen bodyguard recently. This movie is the best movie. The love story of this movie is so amazing . i like this movie very much. This movie is one of my favorite movie. I like sallu's role in this movie. This movie I have seen three time.

Well saidROFL
bamboocopter IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 13 February 2012 at 7:09am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
lentils IF-Dazzler
lentils
lentils

Posted: 13 February 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
I saw Dor (2006) and Yahaan (2005) for the first time. Both were really good, serious films, but had good endings. I had a smile on my face at the end, which is good.

Dor stars Ayesha Takia and Gul Panag. Their husbands were rooming together in Saudi Arabia and one died by accident. But the roommate was blamed for the murder. In order save her husband, Gul needs Ayesha to sign a form which says that she forgives the murderer. The movie is about friendship and the difficult life of a young widow in Rajasthan. Shreyas was in it too, he was really funny, I loved his different getups. The scenes where Ayesha goes crazy and dances was cute too.

Gul Panag is a good actor, she needs to do more movies.

Yahan stars Jimmy Shergill who lacks any facial and body expressions whatsoever and Minissha Lamba who was actually really good in the film. I like her in serious roles, she does them justice. The sexy bombshell roles are so not her. It's a serious film about Kashmir and love. I absolutely loved this one song in the movie though.

Mele Chaliyan

Edited by Burcidi - 13 February 2012 at 7:21am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LimitLessFan

shirani7 Senior Member
shirani7
shirani7

Posted: 13 February 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
I watched The Dirty Picture and ohmygod I LOVED IT! Vidya was OUTSTANDING, the way she porttrayed silk, she looked her best and acted wonderfully! The story was grpping, dialogues were sharp and songs were wow! Ooh Lala ofcourse the best and Ishq Sufiyana is such a beautiful romantic song! Chemistry between Vidya and Emraan was electrifying, i LOVED the scenes they had together! Especially when he came to her home and they looked at pictures together etc.
The award scene was brilliant and the end was sooo sad...i really had tears in my eyes :(
And now the best EMRAAN HASHMI! ohmygood how much i love this actor after seeing this! He was fantastic! I loved the way his character developed from the man who hates Silk and then suddenly was in love with her. He really was amazing, i fell in love with him! He is so underrated!

Great movie!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ruky786xAaliya

drummedup IF-Dazzler
drummedup
drummedup

Posted: 13 February 2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
^ Haha! You spoke all I wanted to say about the film. Naseer was brilliant as the sleazeball. LOL Tushaar... ufff! WHY??? WHY him???? Even other 2-bit role actors were better than him.
Stars of the movie: Vidya and Emraan. I loved emraan. he was fabulous.Him and vidya share a great chemistry. Would love to see them in more movies together.Both have done such a fantastic job. I can't believe I would love emraan so much in any film LOL though i do think he has done a great job in awaarapan, murder 2... but in this film...he was something else. Loved him. And vidya! Superlative.Deserves every award coming her way.
Movie was weak in bits though. How come the sudden love? Should've given them more time cutting off tushaar's part.And wassup with the guy who kept stalking her??? no closure to that one?

Edited by drummedup - 13 February 2012 at 2:35pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shirani7

mysterieux IF-Rockerz
mysterieux
mysterieux

Posted: 13 February 2012 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MithiBani

Originally posted by mysterieux

I recently saw tourist...no wonder I missed it  earlier...how can you have J Depp and Anjelina Jolie in the same  movie  and have negative chemistry...No that I am a big fan of AJ...but comeon...that movie was as bland as watching the grass grow!...

Just can't dislike any movie starring Depp. Love him!! Embarrassed Like Angie too. Wasn't very good but not too bad either. BTW, I read somewhere that Depp's partner Vanessa left him coz she was convinced Depp slept with Jolie during the making of this film.

Shocked...maybe she should have watched the movie...Tongue

Ye...Jonny deppp...Day Dreaming..Embarrassed

Go to top