Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Recently Seen Movies (Page 84)

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 7:08am | IP Logged
The Dirty Picture:

I FINALLY watched it!LOL I downloaded it lol...always prefer downloading films ;) and it definitely reached my expectations because Vidya Balan as a whole was absolutely brilliant, fantastic and superb in the film. The promos were always promising but watching the film...I was literally amazed to see how amazing Vidya Balan did in this film! Especially in the award scene...I absolutely loved this scene...her dialogue delivery, her expressions were fantastic! At times...I ended up crying lol..it was sad seeing Silk (Vidya's role) when she realised that Naseeruddin was married with a child and it was sad seeing her cry in the bathroom...some scenes were hot but I forwarded it because I don't really watch those scenes but anyway...Emraan again was brilliant in the film but I wish he had more scope than Tusshar because honestly Tusshar is such an overrated actor used from Ekta Kapoor...I know she loves her brother and stuff but wished they used another actor...but nevertheless he did a decent job.

Naseeruddin Shah of course was superb...absolutely loved him from start to end. The chemistry with Vidya was so good...yeah he might've looked older but I liked it...but she had superb chemistry with Emraan wish they both had more scope together because their love story would've been amazing ;))) the ending was sad seeing her die...it really was. But overall a faultless film :D

5/5 ----> Not just because of Vidya but because the film was just brilliant! My favourite film of 2011. :))))

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bollywoodbabe1mysterieuxSiddhi_YusBeeMithiBani

mysterieux IF-Rockerz
mysterieux
mysterieux

Posted: 10 February 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
I recently saw tourist...no wonder I missed it  earlier...how can you have J Depp and Anjelina Jolie in the same  movie  and have negative chemistry...No that I am a big fan of AJ...but comeon...that movie was as bland as watching the grass grow!...
MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 10 February 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterieux

I recently saw tourist...no wonder I missed it  earlier...how can you have J Depp and Anjelina Jolie in the same  movie  and have negative chemistry...No that I am a big fan of AJ...but comeon...that movie was as bland as watching the grass grow!...

Just can't dislike any movie starring Depp. Love him!! Embarrassed Like Angie too. Wasn't very good but not too bad either. BTW, I read somewhere that Depp's partner Vanessa left him coz she was convinced Depp slept with Jolie during the making of this film.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterieux

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 10 February 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Black Friday: i never saw it before.. its a pretty good movie.. dark and grey but based on all real events.. all the actors were brilliant.. Kay Kay Menon is such a good actor.. and that guy who played Tiger Memon.. It had Imtiaaz Ali in a itsy bitsy role LOL he was Tiger's brother i guess.. makes me wonder how is Dawood Ibrahim still free... after doing soo many crimes.. the man is sitting somehwere in the world planning destruction of some sort.. nice movie 3.5/5

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tvdekhabamboocopter

IHeartDeepika. IF-Sizzlerz
IHeartDeepika.
IHeartDeepika.

Posted: 10 February 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged

Just saw EMAET!

I gotta say, it was IMRAN who stood out for me, all the way. I liked Kareena more as the film progessed, she did well.. but I felt like Imran was better. Especially him in that dinner scene when he tells the truth...he has improved! Clap

Pleasently surprised, bec. it was a lot better than what I thought. I had a 'feel good' vibe and it was well directed. Again, not the BEST or greatest, but worth a watch.

3/5

Edit to add- Best things about EMAET are the length and ending...the ending is really fresh! I was really surprised about the ending..it was nice!

Edited by IHeartDeepika - 10 February 2012 at 2:49pm
Sadie.Saxton IF-Rockerz
Sadie.Saxton
Sadie.Saxton

Posted: 10 February 2012 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Just watched Fashion:
The ending made me cry. I didnt want to watch it at first, because I thought it wouldn't be my type of movie when it came out, but got around to watching it now after The Dirty Picture because of all of the comparisons.
It seemed like The Dirty Picture with a happy ending.
lil_desi_goddes IF-Rockerz
lil_desi_goddes
lil_desi_goddes

Posted: 11 February 2012 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Just came back from seeing Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu, and its a cute movie, loved the performances, would not mind seeing it again! My rating is 3.5/5, definitely watch if you like a rom-com, like i do!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Siddhi_

Chippeshwini IF-Sizzlerz
Chippeshwini
Chippeshwini

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 11 February 2012 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Ek Main Aur Ek Tu

It is true, I'm SO GLAD that Bollywood direction styles are maturing.

Shakun Batra himself is a breath of fresh air, in all honesty. This movie was subtlety to the max, something that I've given up expecting off from Bollywood LOL The adorably soft scenes, the VERY cute animation-type approach, the date-by-date theme thing, totally cute.

I absolutely LOVED the 'sexy' scene in the restaurant between Rahul and Anusha LOL the chick who played Anusha did a pretty good job LOL, and Imran gakgakfg I just wanted to mess up his hair and kick Anusha out of the bathroom stall to take her place.. TOTAL cutie in that scene.

Imran's dinner-table meltdown scene- FINALLY. I still think he's holding himself back a little, but his face finally learned how to go all rage and scary haha... you could totally totally RELATE with him.. I think I have a similar personality to Rahul Kapoor's, and that's why I guess I managed to appreciate his character better. I'm just glad that Imran played it nicely <3 haha my inner fangirl's coming out againnn

Also, I absolutely loved Kareena's monologue about "averageness". It's not even an out-of-the-word, 'this is how life is lived' saga-esque monologue, it was put in very simple words, and I won't spoil it any further haha. Just loved this monologue, kudosss to the dialog-makers for that.

I did think of Geet a lot while watching Kareena, but ya'll said it right, Riana had much more maturity... even though she's crazy, she somehow has her head square on her shoulders, and Kareena displayed that so so nicely. She is, by far, the one actress who has the most un-ignorable screen presence.. it's more or less mind-blowing. Even when she's not all decked up and prettified, she's like in tears wearing a messy braid or whatever, she totally captures. Like I said before, I don't think this movie is her best role or anything, but she hasn't done ANYTHING short of expectations- she's a great actress, ergo she acted amazingly.

I was very surprised with Boman Irani and Ratna Pathak Shah... I didn't like them as much as I thought I would when I saw the trailer, but I guess their characters weren't made to be likable...

All in all, this movie is a LOT like Wake Up Sid.. takes a bit to get on to you, once it does, you can't stop thinking about it.. creeper types ahaha. I really appreciated this movie =D BUT I will say, I don't exactly think its a movie-theater type movie, itd would make for an amazing alone-at-home DVD.

Edited by liverach - 11 February 2012 at 3:49am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aitor-metrowzerSiddhi_

Go to top