India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Recently Seen Movies (Page 69)

Sam_dean4Eva IF-Rockerz
Sam_dean4Eva
Sam_dean4Eva

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Don 2 - was good! music sucked, srk& pc were both fine...da story was good...screenplay could have been more gripping...loved da twist in da end! overall it was a good one time watch. 3/5 from me

The-Voice IF-Sizzlerz
The-Voice
The-Voice

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Don 2 and Ladies vs Ricky Behl..

Enjoyed Don 2, didn't enjoy the other as much!
jonnybgood Goldie
jonnybgood
jonnybgood

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
players, if you like action movies this is for you
preity*zinta IF-Sizzlerz
preity*zinta
preity*zinta

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
Desi Boys - Oh god, I can't believe I'm saying this but I sorta-kinda liked it. Not like LOVED it that I would watch it again, but I didn't think it was a complete waste of my two hours. The story was ovbious and predictable but I thought it had a few funny moments ever now and then. Akshay was his usual self. John cringeworthy at some parts okay in others same goes for Deepika. The title track is annoyingly catchy..I was sitting in class today and my head just kept singing "raise your voices, make some noises.." aha.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Alia009Siddhi_

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
MI 4-Ghost protocol: AAHHH ohhh man.. whattayy superb action.. i love action like this.. style and substance all together..Ethan Hunt i love you.. since MI 1 so wanted to confess LOL.. the story was pretty engaging..all the actors were top notch with Tommy boy leading them.. A class action..i loved how they moved from place to place Moscow, Dubai and then Mumbai..Anil Kapoor was funny.. but anyone else could have easily done his role..he was not that important.. the girl playing Jane was pretty good.. and soo was everyone else.. at last when Ethan waves to his wife from far behind was sooo sad and kinda awww.. im already excited for the next part.. 4/5 Go for it everybody..Tom Cruise is beautiful..Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

YadaayadaaSheldon_BazingaThe-Voicemysticgoryfilmsa-little-hopeLimitLessFan

-Mmmmm- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mmmmm-
-Mmmmm-

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IwasaXXXstar

P:S Loved the songs, especially the title song towards the end and that uda muda one. Gotta go download them. 

Raghu Dixit has done a fabulous job with the songs in this movie... Thumbs Up  This is his first mainstream Hindi film and hopefully he'll go places...

I have heard his folk and fusion albums, couple of them are in my Ipod... Very soulful renditions...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gujunpyo

The-Voice IF-Sizzlerz
The-Voice
The-Voice

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 2:05am | IP Logged
@ a-loose-cannon and Pulwasha

Desi Boyz wasn't all that bad. The topic of male strippers may be a bit off-track from Bollywood standards. But it has already been used in Bollywood before. Plus some romantic elements of Deepika and Chitrangada Singh made it worth a while. The songs are good.

The only thing that I didn't like was the weak storyline. It was nothing too exciting. It's just a good one-time watch and then forget-about-it movie. LOL
=======

My friend, Alex, dragged me to the theater to watch MI:4. I was so unmotivated as I had a stressful week and wasn't up for some loud, attention-holding action flick. I wanted to take it easy that weekend, but to my surprise, the movie was awesome! I loved the action. There have been quite a few memorable scenes in the movie. I am waiting for the DVD release. One of the biggest reasons Alex pulled me to movie was the presence of Anil Kapoor in the movie. But after watching his role, the lesser said the better! Overall, the movie was a great cinematic experience for me!

Alia009

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Don2 ...3.5 

Absolute treat to watch , I dislike SRK for his over acting but used to like him way long back , and this movie reminded me of OLD SRK and absolutely loved his acting 

For once , Piggy is ok , she looks different 
Kunal was good , glad to see him 

Boman Irani was as usual good ...

This is more like a HW movie, and absolutely my kind ,  though the twists and surprises in second half except for Last plot of planning self arrest , nothing surprised as Don is suppose to be unpredictable and not easily deceived , so his tricks till the end wasnt a surprise for me , none the less good ... 

Very good casting , SRK looked Young ,Piggy was looking lean and good , Lara is stylish ... 

I missed Isha Koppikar though ... 

Fab presentation , classy is the word 

My new year so far had been good , Sherlock Holmes, MI- 4, and Don2 , nothing disappointing but very enjoyable and my kind of movies thank goddd 

Edited by breezy - 12 January 2012 at 1:21pm

a little faith

Go to top