Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Recently Seen Movies (Page 59)

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Alluring.

Sunshine Girl IF-Stunnerz
Sunshine Girl
Sunshine Girl

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Mission Impossible 4

Perfectooo !!! Xcellent
Did not like the Anil kapoor part...Stern Smile

5/5
TINA! IF-Rockerz
TINA!
TINA!

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
saw mausam can't believe they spent years making it. Shahid n his moustache Lol sonam hasn't progressed much from saawariya. Overall this movie tries too hard n needs serious editing. 0.5/5

Sunshine Girl

gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Mission Impossible 4:Ghost Protocol

Saw it last week but forgot to post my review..Its a seriously cool, sleek, fast-paced action thriller which gives a major adrenaline rush and entertains. The Burj Khalifa scene alone is worth it. I think it might be my favorite one in the whole series. The cinematography and all is good. Tom Cruise is good and so are the others. Sadly the most disappointing part is the Indian one. It's more than obvious its not Mumbai..the signs are in Tamil, Telegu or one of South Indian languages (sorry I don't know the difference between them and their forms Embarrassed). Anil Kapoor's character is sleazy and well hilarious (in a bad way). The party also has has some weird classical dancing goign on...sigh..Hollywood has a long way to go before they accurately protray India in their movies. Still overall an entertaining movie that's worht a watch!

9.5/10

The Dirty Picture

So essentially, judging on its own, its an average to above-average movie that is lifted by some AMAZING performances. Nasseruddin Shah gets the mannerisms of a SI star completely right. He's really very very good. Tusshar just can't act at all--his part should have been cut out completely. Emraan Hashmi is very good, but I wish there was more of him..his part was rushed--how and why does he go from hating Silk to liking her is not convincing. And finally, the star without whom this movie would have crashed and burned--Vidya Balan. She is asdfghjkl AMAZING. Take a bow Vidya..it's most definitely NOT easy to put on 10 kilos and look that unnatractive with the pot belly and expose, especially in our barbie dolls-esque BW where heroines are even scared of having a no-makeup role and think its praiseworthy that they did. Confused Vidya adds life to Silk with her unhibited performance. Just look at her eyes near the end and the pain in them. She really is one of the finest we have. From the subdued Sabrina in NOKJ to the outrageous Silk in TDP, she's shown an amazing variety in just one year alone. The story is decent and has some great dialogues (that award scene is really good!) but her fall should have been explored a little bit more. All in all the movie is not as good as I expected it to be--still think Exta's OUATIM is a better movie in totality because it has the better script, but compared to the other nonsense BW has churned out this year, TDP is a milestone this year LOL 

8.5/10 (an extra 1.5 for the performances minus Tusshar!).

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Kruti.S-Sunshine Girl

Terenaina IF-Stunnerz
Terenaina
Terenaina

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
I love swami...very simple and very sad movie
IHeartDeepika. IF-Sizzlerz
IHeartDeepika.
IHeartDeepika.

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Saw Desi Boyz once again! Entire family enjoyed..was a great entertaining evening! Big smile
Katalicious IF-Sizzlerz
Katalicious
Katalicious

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
I watched Gangster last thursday night and just finished Murder...I love Emraan Hashmi so much! He simply rocks and is sooo HOT! Embarrassed I actually like Maillika in Murder :D And Kangs rocked Gangster...LOVED Shiney...he was amazing and ashmit was great in Murder! I'm thinking about watching another Emraan film right now :D

-Kruti.S-

burgerchaap IF-Sizzlerz
burgerchaap
burgerchaap

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Force - Although I missed around 35 minutes of the beginning, I really liked it! It was realistic and that's what I enjoyed most out of the whole movie. John and Genelia had so much chemistry! I honestly had zero expectations on their pairing at first, but to my surprise, they proved me wrong. The story had a deja-vu feeling to it, but nevertheless, it was quite intriguing. Oh and the music was definitely a bonus! It has this refreshing feeling to it, and I truly think it's one of the best albums of year-I loooved every single track excluding Khwabon Khwabon (I don't know why I dislike it...probably because of the many versions of this song in different languages. I guess it becomes repetitive and that's precisely why I dislike it...). 4/5

Chippeshwini

Go to top