Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Recently Seen Movies (Page 54)

2direct IF-Dazzler

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ruky786

fly2me IF-Sizzlerz
fly2me
fly2me

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Ladies Vs Ricky Bahl

SOME SPOILERS!!

Let me just start by saying...If Ranveer and Anushka weren't in this movie then i would probably not be as satisfied. So, after saying that, you're guess is right. The movie was made for me by Ranveer and Anuskha. Don't get me wrong, its not a horrible movie. Its actually decent and one of the better ones from the list of movies that have been released. Its just that i feel the movie wouldn't be the same without them. But like i said, its not horrible. I mean...it could have been worse...like, it could have been one of those stupid mindless comedies!(; hahah.

The movie actually breezes by smoothly because of its great dialogues and Ranveer's great act, and also, the great job of all the ladies. The only thing that holds this movie back is its script/story. It could have been so much more. I'll admit that the movie is really fun, and i'll also admit that even though all the incidents that happen in the movie, for example, the tracking of Ranveer by the girls, seem a bit much and a bit impossible or unreal, the movie flows very well and it doesn't bore you. At all. Its the script that pulls the movie back...the script is too simple and plain...its totally predictable and everything along those lines. But I do have to say that the way the actors have played each character, and where the movie is shot, and how its shot...all of these give the movie plus points. Even though the script is weak, the movie is very well put together. I think that's why the movie works in so many ways.

I do want to mention Ranveer...WOW! I am so glad to say he is an actor. Lmao. We need people like him...actors that can ACT. I love the scene where he hears the girls talk and all the scene after that because he portrays the character so darn well. After he hears the girls talk...you have no idea on what he is about to do next. You don't know if he was serious with Anushka or if he just sees her as someone he can con. I loved how he played that...it left the audience curious and wanting to know what he thought..even though deep down everyone sitting in the theater knew how the movie would end. Lol. Now...THAT is some good stuff. I loved it. Bravo to him...pleasure to watch.

Anushka...she did a good job too. && she is improving...i am really looking forward to all her movies. I noticed that she controlled her "excitement" that we see in all her movies...it was different. Good different. I felt that she was very natural as this character. Looking forward to more of her.

Parineeti Chopra...Ahahahaha. She was so good...i was surprised!:D She was hilarious. I was laughing every time she spoke. So much fun...i loved all her dialogues and the way she said em. && She has wonderful screen presence. Enjoyed her. The other two girls were good as well, but i mentioned Parineeti because she stood out to me!(:

Overall: Its a good time-pass. Definitely watch it for Ranveer and Anushka. And watch our for Ms.Chopra.
Good watch.
(:

3/5!
(:

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

a little faith-iktaara--Kruti.S-Siddhi_ruky786

sogazelle Goldie
sogazelle
sogazelle

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Rockstar is the latest movie I saw...mindblowing!!!
-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
Gaalipatta (Kannada): Aiiyooo... im in love with the movie.. its soo good.. nothing special in the story but still it was good.. i really liked it.. Ganesh in emotional scenes is perfect he reminded me of his Mungaru Male.. no one has done it like him.. his comic timing is pretty good too..he may not be the best looking one but he definitely acts really well.. the girls were okay..Daisy Bopanna looked good.. she acted fine too.. Diganth is sucha cutieee... and his role was cutee too.. the main song is soo good.. Sonu Nigam is the master..all in all a very good movie 3.5/5

smarie IF-Rockerz

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

a little faith2direct-Kruti.S-preity*zintamysticgoryfilms

-Kruti.S- IF-Rockerz
-Kruti.S-
-Kruti.S-

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
^^ your review just reminded me that I never could finish this movie...only watched till they get married...will surely watch it now!

ARR BG score in this movie was just brilliant...

smarie

smarie IF-Rockerz

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged

-Kruti.S-

-Kruti.S- IF-Rockerz
-Kruti.S-
-Kruti.S-

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
even though the video which you posted has lyrics in Tamil I guess and I dont understand a word...but the music is just makes you feel the pain...

its so rightly said that Music truly has no Language! 

smarie

Go to top