Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Recently Seen Movies (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 148

smarie

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Recently Seen Movies (Page 5)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Antlers

IF-Rockerz

Antlers

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Drive: Pretty ^%%%ing amazing film. probably one of the best of the year. def realistic, and the gore was crazy. flawless acting by ryan and carey. and an amazing soundtrack. amazing! 

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Dum maaro dum: okay so finally i managed to watch it.. was a pretty good movie..Abhishek was good.. Story was pretty interestingg.. i wouldnt have guessed the climax..Prateik was hardly there.. Rana is HOOTTT Day Dreaming he was pretty good too considering this was his first moviee..Why was Vidya even there?? Confused all over 3/5 for me

nadaanmasakalli

IF-Achieverz

nadaanmasakalli

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Masuam & i've reviewed it already in the reviews thread 

but right now m here for 180 the one with siddharth & nithya menon Make a noise if you have seen it & if not BWOYYY ( ZNMD FAme) U r missing it 

It's oneof the best best bets best best south films i've seen without a doubt sid's best Uff the lovestory is too good & complete original except that  u can say it's a more and way more real version of Kal ho na ho . 

I love Kal ho na ho so much but the melodrama in it at the end kills it 180 is too Freaking awesome u won't be able to guess who'll end up with AJ I highly recommend to everyone

SPOILERRR don't read the next paragraph if u haven't seen it

Now this is what is called real love he never wanted her to suffer caz of him  He left his wife omg just so she doesn't suffer OMG and even when he came back he saw her from far OMG i was n tears like really it was so touching when he calls up his friend & is like i love her too much i can't do this with her i can't sort of kill her again OMGGG I was like AHH this is real love AJ is too good i wished he'd go back to vidhya though caz she was ready o be with him in whatever time he had 

my ratings 10/5 tooo good

m in love with this song at the moment and nee korinal

Edited by -Mausam- - 27 September 2011 at 2:31am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Kruti.S-

Sadia.khan

IF-Dazzler

Sadia.khan

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Marausha

Saw 'mausam' tonight. I cant believe the reviews are that bad, i loved the movie so much. This movie had a simple but good story and sonam and shahids pairing was awesome. the lenght of the movie was a bit long and some storylines didnt work for me, but overall it was a good and original movie.

Do not believe in reviews...Confused Everyone have diff  taste... I loved this movie, and gonna watch it again and again...LOL

Merin_Gifford

Merin_Gifford

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged
i saw Mausam and Johnny English Reborn last weekends ..

Mausam i saw half and ran away :P

Johnny English Reborn was very funny and awesome movie, Recommended by me ;)

babloo_mka

babloo_mka

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Watched Jhankaer Beats and it's a good movie.  The acting was good and the songs were fabulous.  Loved Sanjay Suri & Juhi Chawla pairing the most.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

a little faith

-iktaara-

IF-Dazzler

-iktaara-

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
I watched A wednesday again and was intrigued by it till the end. Although movie has its flaws but the storytelling and the direction was pitch perfect. All the actors were flawless.. 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top