Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Recently Seen Movies (Page 46)

ladygaga. Senior Member

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

eraser IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 4:15pm | IP Logged

ladygaga. Senior Member

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 4:17pm | IP Logged

eraser IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 4:48pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ladygaga.

Chippeshwini IF-Sizzlerz
Chippeshwini
Chippeshwini

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Sooo just came back from accidentally watching Ra.One...

ahahaha my friend and I ordered Rockstar tickets, but the silly booth girl misheard or whatever and gave us tickets for Ra.One and we didn't find out till we sat inside. Soo Ra.One it was LOL

I didn't think I'd end up liking it but lo and behold LOL xD I ended up liking it a LOT. Granted, the part before the interval was a bit of a drag for me, was getting a lil impatient here and there but at the same time I dont think anything changed about the first half would've made the story better

meh I'll finish this later haha.
gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Mujhse Fraaandship Karoge

What a lame title for such a surpisingly cute film. The movie is genuinely entertaining. It's nothing pathbreaking..in fact it's a been there done that story like most love stories--Vishal and Preity pretend to be their better looking and hotter friends Rahul and Malvika on facebook and fall in love , while actually hating each other in real life. You know what's going to happen afterwards..Pretty cliche right?...BUT it actually works and it works because it has funny bits--smart lines, its young, has decent actors, and it moves at a brisk pace. There's room for lots of emotional BS with sacrificing and stuff but thankfully the movie doesn't dwell on it. It's a decent and enjoyable time pass for 1.5 hours-ish :)

AND OHEMGEE Kave Shastri is in it for a like 2 mins <333

3/5

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Kruti.S-Siddhi_-Jeny-LimitLessFan

fly2me IF-Sizzlerz
fly2me
fly2me

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Soundtrack

Ah! <3 I liked this film lot. A whole lot. I swear, a Rajeev Khandelwal movie has YET to disappoint me. This guy is making all the right choices, one movie after another. A true actor. I loved Aamir, i loved Shaitan, and this one is no different!(:  Soundtrack is filled with flaws but it has just the right enough of good things going for it that the flaws don't even matter. Its not perfect and it doesn't strive to be. The movie is a little "jumpy" from a scene to scene in the first half so you might find yourself distracted a few times, a few...its all stops halfway int he first half. BUT...the story is so eye-catching that none of that matters. At least to me it didn't. You are always wanting to see what's next, and i loved that aspect of the movie. I also liked that it wasn't "overly done" and the movie just flowed together without forcing the audience into believing anything or making everything seem picture perfect. The movie sticks with its plan...it sticks with its story with no rubbish and no bullshit. It stays faithful to its material, and i was so glad for that. The first half of the movie is more "loud" and the second half is "softer" and that balances out the movie very well. Like i said, everything flows together...even its flaws. Everything compliments each other. To give you an idea...Extremely appealing storyline, flawless performances and the first time yet brilliant direction are the strengths of the film. Love, love, loved it!(:

Let me just say, if you are a movie buff like me that doesn't mind seeing films that aren't breathless tales of never ending love and so on then you will definitely like this movie! Give it a try!(:

7.5/10
(:

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kads_8302MoonDesir-Kruti.S-Siddhi_LimitLessFan

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Jack and Jill: hillariousss... i love Adam Sandler.. esp him playing Jill was superbb.. watch it for good laughs..LOLLOL 3/5

Mankatha (Tamil): Aaahhh i liked it.. such a good thriller.. Bollywood learn something pretty please..Dead.. tho i dont like Ajith but he was good in the movie.. i liked his middle aged look.. Trisha looked soo pretty.. Vaibhav, Mahat, Aravind, Prem G LOL everyone was good in their respective parts.. the girls were not much needed.. how can i forget action king Arjun.. at 47 he has such a good body and his actingg was wonderful..all over a nice movie.. entertaining.. 3.5/5

Vaanam (Tamil): OMMGGG whattay movieee.. i loveddd it.. the performances were brilliant..amazinggg.. Simbu i like u even more now.. the girl playing his love interest was irritating Dead Bharath was good.. Prakash Raj was amazing as always.. Anushka was okayish.. cuz they dubbed all her parts from telugu so u can easily tell sync is out.. but she is a good actress.. Santhanam was funny.. a very good message in the movie but the movie belongs to Simbu.. its his film.. 4/5

Love, Breakups, Zindagi: am i only person who actually liked the movie?? i thought it was good.. i dont like Zayed but he looked soo good..and acted pretty good too.. Cyrus was funny..Diya Mirza is sooo pretty.. i liked the movie a good time pass..i was not bored.. cliche but who cares.. all bollywood movies are the same..LOL 3/5

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Kruti.S-

Go to top