India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Recently Seen Movies (Page 44)

karti Goldie
karti
karti

Posted: 20 November 2011 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Watched MBKD and what a crap that is. If this is Kat's god acting then I better skip her  movies from now on.
Story was so pathetic. There was no chemistry between Imran and Kat, they should never work again. Kat was looking older than Imran and Ali both. I guess she should stick to working with Khan's and Akki.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aitor-metrowzer

_Sano_ IF-Stunnerz
_Sano_
_Sano_

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged
im jsut wondering how i will make myself see her in ek tha tiger.. coz its a salman khan movie gosh...

god help me..
-Jeny- IF-Sizzlerz
-Jeny-
-Jeny-

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Saw MBKD..I had never seen it before so was a little too excited..But it was nothing but a BIG DISAPPOINTMENTErmm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anjaani-noseasyncSiddhi__Sano_-SalShah4eva-

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Yday i had gone through the torture of watching READY, this movie is a HIT , right ???? the whole cast is complete MISMATCH in Bold letters ...

Salman, Bhai, Please do play ROLES which suits ur age , not this kind of ones , first of the the story line is not for bollywood movies, upar sae u have ASIN as a lead Wacko ...

Dear Asin, please do Roles which suit u , this kind of Chulbulli is definitely a big NO NO for u hon ...

If Movie had no content rest of the cast roles was nothing but a badly made and cooked Kichadi, hopelessly hopeless movie ...

I had option of watching either this or meri Brother ki , thank god  i choose this torture than that one LOL...

One word , WORTHLESS from every angle, its a joke to give review for this movie for sure ...

1.5/5

may be if they had FRESH and YOUNG cast , it would have been a treat

_Sano_

-SalShah4eva- IF-Achieverz
-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Few days back, I watched Amar Prem..i just loved it..
it was so sweet sad movie..& they described love in different way..just loved itEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kads_8302a little faith

bones88 IF-Stunnerz
bones88
bones88

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Watched Meri Brother Ki Dulhan.. it was a huge disappointment especially after seeing the awesome promos..the script was extremely weak...Kat was good.. but not as good as she was in ZNMD.. Imran and Ali were ok.. overall its ok for one time watch only.

-Jeny-

Debo_Afghan IF-Dazzler
Debo_Afghan
Debo_Afghan

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Rockstar

What a great concept, love the creatief of this movie.
Imtiaz Ali is such a great director.

What I can say about Ranbir Kapoor, this boy has grown alot in his acting skilss.  I feel this movie was his best movie till yet.
Every scene was complete with his acting!!!

Nargis was ok! Some of her scenes was good, but still she has to improve alot in her acting... Lets hope she also try her best in her acting skills and not stuck only in beauty..

8/10

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Kruti.S-eraser-Jeny-Siddhi_ruky786

fly2me IF-Sizzlerz
fly2me
fly2me

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Rockstar

OHMYEFFIN'GOSH! Am i GLAD that i went to watch this?!...Very much so!:)) Loved. Loved. Loved ittt.
Imtiaz doesn't disappoint!(:
Usually...a film i love is more than perfect to me...but Rockstar wasn't exactly perfect. It was far from it. Yet,i loved it and i probably wouldn't change a thing about it. I think its because the movie has a certain feel...i absolutely loved the depth and honesty and the high-on passion and the high tension throughout the movie...which is hard to find in most films today. Loved that!

The STORY!...Okay...when you think about the plot of the movie, its like "how simple!" Really! Anyone could take a guess right?...BUT! Having said that, its beautifully done! Actually, the story is kind of "edgy" for an Imtiaz's film. Its such a fabulous effort! The film is put together very well and i liked that it wasn't brainless. The story of fame, passion, love, lust, and everything else is unfolded right before your eyes and how!:) It tells a beautiful tale. && From all these mentioned above my favorite was how the complex love was showed on screen. It wasn't inappropriate but it had this funk to it...it lets you answer your own questions about the two character's love. Its done nicely. On the whole...enjoyed the story very much. Simple but not simple!(;

Lets talk about the performance of the two leads...

-RANBIR IS AMAZING AND IMPROVING!(; Haha. I was impressed with him a lot. This movie is a milestone in Ranbir's career, for sure.

- Nargis Fakhri...She is gorgeous to look at but well, um...what was the hype about this one? It seems to me that we won't have any "decent" new actors. Swear. Lol(: But...i mean, she wasn't terrible. She was okay-ish. So much for the hype. Hopefully she improves as an actress.

Music...2 words: LOVED IT.
:)

Okay. Enough of the bragging...loved the movie but it had its flaws too. Top two:
1)  There was quite a few unnecessarily unanswered questions or should i say...parts that were odd.
2) After the intermission the screenplay/script was off. It all seemed mixed up and started to sorta, not flow or make sense.
These two holds the movie back.

OVERALL: Great movie...must watch from all the movies released so far! Go for this one!(: Admirable!

8.5/10!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

a little faithDebo_AfghanQuirky-Kruti.S-eraserSiddhi_-Jeny-ruky786

Go to top