India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Recently Seen Movies (Page 41)

IHeartDeepika. IF-Sizzlerz
IHeartDeepika.
IHeartDeepika.

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Saw it  Rockstar last night!  It's a different film...a bit dark. Some parts didn't make sense and it felt like the intensity or passion between Jordan and Heer was missing. I think mainly because of how weak of a performer Nargis was.

BAD choice...she has weird expressions, the voice seemed dubbed but it was still odd..she didn't do justice to the role at all. It was a very complex role...not sure which actress I think would suit it, but Nargis was not the right choice! I know it's her first film but in a love story both the guy and girl need to be good...she was not!

Ranbir did very well...he never goes wrong...a natural actor, he played Jordan excellently. Music was good too!

Seeing Shaamiji and RK together onscreen was a treat  :)

I'd give it 3/5...it is a good watch, but not as good as I thought it would be.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

closeyourlegs-Kruti.S-Siddhi_

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Mere Brother ki dulhan: hahah cutee, funny, sweet nice movie.. i only watched it because of Ali Zafar and wanted to see more of him.. he is sooo good.. Piyali is soo pretty..LOL him and Piyali were super cutee..Katrina was okay.. not alot of acting scope.. it was not a serious movie where u need some hard core acting skills but she was passable.. Imran Khan was his usual.. soo over all i liked the movie..

Dadi was amazing when nazar utaaroing Luv.. buri nazar wale tera munh kaala.. aage se bhi kaala..l peeche se bhi kaala...ROFL and that Imran's friend.. baj gya ababa jee ka ghanta.. was funny too..

nice time pass.. i didnt get bored.. i laughed actually.. so 3.5/5 from my side.. i wish i have watched this movie in theatres and not Mausam..

PS: the making at the end was hilllaarriouuss.. Ali Zafar went paanch saal bohot lamba arsa hota hai.. 6 bache bhi hojate hain..and Imran calling him Bhai log instead of bhaisaab...

Edited by Pulwasha - 13 November 2011 at 12:51pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Kruti.S-ChippeshwiniSiddhi_

Chippeshwini IF-Sizzlerz
Chippeshwini
Chippeshwini

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
^ DANG I just saw Mere Brother Ki Dulhan as well LOL

I liked it! Total timepass, nice movie to watch when you're a little hyper and all that haha, its pretty funny LOL especially when the stitching chick's like "can I sew you a raincoat?" HAHAHA xD

I think Katrina pretty much stole the show, she mahaaa over-acted in some scenes but for the most bit, she did well. She's got some pretty good comic timing in her and her expressions are good. 
The scene wherein she cries after Imran Khan gets over his sleeping pill tizz was baaad though. QUITE bad, I genuinely thought they were going for a comedy scene but then Imran maarofied a hella senti dialog and I was like ~_~. hahaha both of them were quite bad in that ONE scene

but other than that, Imran and Katrina did a really good job. Ali Zafar was adorable LOL his filmi ishtyle was quite entertaining, and I loveee his speaking voice <3 ahaha
Tara D'Souza, aka Piali was cool. She looks good and I think imma be seeing a lot of her in the future LOL, in fact if I'm not mistaken shes Malvika from Mujhse Fraaandship Karoge xD haha

music was good, story's hella predictable but interesting enough, main fun is in the comic scenes... I don't think this movie would disappoint many because it doesn't really try to be a pathbreaking comedy or anything. Some jokes here and there, lots of eye sex between Katrina and Imran, and its all good haha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Kruti.S-

-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by liverach

^ DANG I just saw Mere Brother Ki Dulhan as well LOL

I liked it! Total timepass, nice movie to watch when you're a little hyper and all that haha, its pretty funny LOL especially when the stitching chick's like "can I sew you a raincoat?" HAHAHA xD

I think Katrina pretty much stole the show, she mahaaa over-acted in some scenes but for the most bit, she did well. She's got some pretty good comic timing in her and her expressions are good. 
The scene wherein she cries after Imran Khan gets over his sleeping pill tizz was baaad though. QUITE bad, I genuinely thought they were going for a comedy scene but then Imran maarofied a hella senti dialog and I was like ~_~. hahaha both of them were quite bad in that ONE scene

but other than that, Imran and Katrina did a really good job. Ali Zafar was adorable LOL his filmi ishtyle was quite entertaining, and I loveee his speaking voice <3 ahaha
Tara D'Souza, aka Piali was cool. She looks good and I think imma be seeing a lot of her in the future LOL, in fact if I'm not mistaken shes Malvika from Mujhse Fraaandship Karoge xD haha

music was good, story's hella predictable but interesting enough, main fun is in the comic scenes... I don't think this movie would disappoint many because it doesn't really try to be a pathbreaking comedy or anything. Some jokes here and there, lots of eye sex between Katrina and Imran, and its all good haha

HI 5.. Ali was the best part of the movie for me.. Kat asks SRK aur Amir.. Ali goes Salman.. LOL and i soo agree his voice is sooo good..

-Kruti.S-

greenleaf007 IF-Rockerz
greenleaf007
greenleaf007

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged
I too watched this Movie..God some Music pieces were Not tolerable for my Ears Sleepy Can somebody tell me what was the End? LOL But Boy oh Boy Ranbir is surely from Kapoor Khandhan...Loved his Vivid Expressions of Hurt,love,Confusion...Uff...And NargisErmm ...Less said the Better...But come-on its her Debut...Even Katrina sucked big time in her First...Even though she's still the sameConfused LOL...Anyways its a One-time watch movie...Enter with Pop-corns and Junk food and u'll Like this movie Big smile LOL
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by greenleaf007

I too watched this Movie..God some Music pieces were Not tolerable for my Ears Sleepy Can somebody tell me what was the End? LOL But Boy oh Boy Ranbir is surely from Kapoor Khandhan...Loved his Vivid Expressions of Hurt,love,Confusion...Uff...And NargisErmm ...Less said the Better...But come-on its her Debut...Even Katrina sucked big time in her First...Even though she's still the sameConfused LOL...Anyways its a One-time watch movie...Enter with Pop-corns and Junk food and u'll Like this movie Big smile LOL

Male:is dunya ke bahar ik maidan hai main wahan tumhara intezaar karoonga..

female: main aaongi..

end is in the beginning itself..make out the meaning..LOL

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Fashion, again ... 

hands down to Madhur for making that movie... 

Out of all his movies, Page 3 and Fashion stands apart , both show hard reality of gilts and glamours worlds ...

PC was good, but for me the show steal er was Kangana ...she rocks in that movie, every scene is so good , it goes with flow of the movie and makes one think why its not a every ones cup of tea field, but at same time makes wonder is every one the same ? do one have to kill themselves to move up or why one has to give morals at some part of time in life ? 

Siddhi_

tvdekha IF-Rockerz

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top