Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

   
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Recently Seen Movies (Page 31)

tomnjerry2 IF-Addictz
tomnjerry2
tomnjerry2

Joined: 21 February 2009
Posts: 70710

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Watched Kal Ho Na Ho... its a brilliant piece of wrk !!! SRK will definitely make u cry n i cried bucks too bcoz i was watching alone i did not feel shy !!!LOL
 
 
No one jst no one cn match the emotional value SRK adds to a scene with his expressions.. the last scene wr he proposes to Jia is heartwrenching !!!!
 
 
now the best scene whn SRK reads the blank diary... beyond description...!!!
 
this was the movie which made me SRK fan... KHNH the best movie acc to me !!! Tongue
 
 
5/5 !!!
 
Keep--------------Smiling !!Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sadia.khan-Kruti.S-

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Joined: 12 August 2006
Posts: 41255

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kal El

^ I felt bad for Mohan though. Poor guy.


Oh yeah!LOL He loved her so much but he never got her!CryLOL
Sadia.khan IF-Dazzler
Sadia.khan
Sadia.khan

Joined: 21 May 2011
Posts: 3443

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tomnjerry2

Watched Kal Ho Na Ho... its a brilliant piece of wrk !!! SRK will definitely make u cry n i cried bucks too bcoz i was watching alone i did not feel shy !!!LOL
 
 
No one jst no one cn match the emotional value SRK adds to a scene with his expressions.. the last scene wr he proposes to Jia is heartwrenching !!!!
 
 
now the best scene whn SRK reads the blank diary... beyond description...!!!
 
this was the movie which made me SRK fan... KHNH the best movie acc to me !!! Tongue
 
 
5/5 !!!
 
Keep--------------Smiling !!Smile

So true very nice movie... Srk was awesome in this movie..Clap. I also loved the diary scene...


Chaahe Jo Tumhe Poore Dil Se
Milta Hai Woh Mushkil Se
Aisa Jo Koi Kahin Hai
Bas Vahi Sabse Hasin Hai
Us Haath Ko Tum Thaam Lo
Woh Meherbaan Kal Ho Na Ho
Har Pal Yahan
Jee Bhar Jiyo Jo Hai Sama
Kal Ho Na Ho...


The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Kruti.S-tomnjerry2

tomnjerry2 IF-Addictz
tomnjerry2
tomnjerry2

Joined: 21 February 2009
Posts: 70710

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saddiakhan


So true very nice movie... Srk was awesome in this movie..Clap. I also loved the diary scene...


Chaahe Jo Tumhe Poore Dil Se
Milta Hai Woh Mushkil Se
Aisa Jo Koi Kahin Hai
Bas Vahi Sabse Hasin Hai
Us Haath Ko Tum Thaam Lo
Woh Meherbaan Kal Ho Na Ho
Har Pal Yahan
Jee Bhar Jiyo Jo Hai Sama
Kal Ho Na Ho...


 
 
is movie se pehle i neva used to like SRK..!!! LOL 
 
 
the lines u mention i used to use as my signature here only on IF in bold n pink font  !!! LOL 
 
 
Keep----------------Smiling !!!! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sadia.khan

Kal El IF-Rockerz
Kal El
Kal El

Joined: 12 December 2006
Posts: 9950

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruky786

Originally posted by Kal El

^ I felt bad for Mohan though. Poor guy.


Oh yeah!LOL He loved her so much but he never got her!CryLOL


Bechara loses her not once but twice while she gets 2 men in the course of one movie. UnhappyLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ruky786

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Joined: 12 August 2006
Posts: 41255

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kal El

Originally posted by ruky786

Originally posted by Kal El

^ I felt bad for Mohan though. Poor guy.


Oh yeah!LOL He loved her so much but he never got her!CryLOL


Bechara loses her not once but twice while she gets 2 men in the course of one movie. UnhappyLOL


ROFL

And the guy had so much umeed...that maybe just maybe I'll confess and I'll be hers...Approve but it just wasn't meant to be...DisapproveLOL
Sadia.khan IF-Dazzler
Sadia.khan
Sadia.khan

Joined: 21 May 2011
Posts: 3443

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tomnjerry2

Originally posted by Saddiakhan


So true very nice movie... Srk was awesome in this movie..Clap. I also loved the diary scene...


Chaahe Jo Tumhe Poore Dil Se
Milta Hai Woh Mushkil Se
Aisa Jo Koi Kahin Hai
Bas Vahi Sabse Hasin Hai
Us Haath Ko Tum Thaam Lo
Woh Meherbaan Kal Ho Na Ho
Har Pal Yahan
Jee Bhar Jiyo Jo Hai Sama
Kal Ho Na Ho...


 
 
is movie se pehle i neva used to like SRK..!!! LOL 
 
 
the lines u mention i used to use as my signature here only on IF in bold n pink font  !!! LOL 
 
 
Keep----------------Smiling !!!! Smile

Yeh waala bhi...:

Sach Hai Ke Dil To Dukha Hai
Hamne Magar Socha Hai
Dil Ko Hai Gham Kyon
Aankh Hai Nam Kyon
Hona Hi Tha Jo Hua Hai
Us Baat Ko Jaane Bhi Do
Jiska Nishaan Kal Ho Naa Ho

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tomnjerry2

tomnjerry2 IF-Addictz
tomnjerry2
tomnjerry2

Joined: 21 February 2009
Posts: 70710

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saddiakhan


Yeh waala bhi...:

Sach Hai Ke Dil To Dukha Hai
Hamne Magar Socha Hai
Dil Ko Hai Gham Kyon
Aankh Hai Nam Kyon
Hona Hi Tha Jo Hua Hai
Us Baat Ko Jaane Bhi Do
Jiska Nishaan Kal Ho Naa Ho

 
 
The song has the most meaningful lyrics possible n i love it to bits !!! Tongue 
 
 
 
 
Keep-------------Smiling !!!! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sadia.khan

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
PRIYANKA CHOPRA spotted with fans recently

2 3

Author: -Anjaani-   Replies: 16   Views: 2740

-Anjaani- 16 2740 27 November 2011 at 4:24pm by relentless.
Recently Seen Movies

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: -Mmmmm-   Replies: 1187   Views: 81765

-Mmmmm- 1187 81765 22 September 2011 at 9:45pm by .Alluring.
Recently Seen Movies

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: preity*zinta   Replies: 1196   Views: 101920

preity*zinta 1196 101920 09 June 2011 at 9:52pm by mystic-writer92
Priyanka chatting with fans recently(pics)

2 3

Author: -Anjaani-   Replies: 16   Views: 2427

-Anjaani- 16 2427 25 February 2011 at 5:19am by veenab
Katrina kaif - many fashion accidents recently?

2 3

Author: poojasl271   Replies: 22   Views: 6414

poojasl271 22 6414 30 June 2010 at 12:27am by ~*simran*~

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index