India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Recently Seen Movies (Page 29)

-iktaara- IF-Dazzler
-iktaara-
-iktaara-

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Jab We Met: I realized why Kareena is one of my favorite actress..Imtiaz you rock :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

a little faithSadia.khanruky786

Nitika2 Goldie
Nitika2
Nitika2

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged

Aradhana- Beautifully shot and such a sad sweet movie. Loved the location, performances and most of the songs. Shamila Tagore was wonderful really well performed (I could not help but notice how much Soha ali Khan resembles her mum) Rajesh Khanna was likeable as always but for me it was Shamila's movie all the way. Really sweet nice heartwarming story.

Singham[-A rewatch netherless still enjoyed it as much as I did the first time a true entertainer, enjoyed it better then Dabbang. Ajay was superb Kajal did not have much to do the villan was great too good! Songs were lovely. All in all well worth the watch full on entertainer    

Murder 2-Really good story and well done good songs Emraan, the actress that portrayed Reshma was brilliant the Villan was really creepy so Id say he did his job well!! Jacquline had nothing much too do other then look pretty, only thing it could have done without was the over-exposer and sexual scenes no need really. other then that good movie.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

a little faithSadia.khancloseyourlegs-Kruti.S-Sano88

.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Mere brother ki dulhan - LOVED IT! Kat's character is the cutest female BW character after Geet of JWM in recent time. Her acting improved so much, so did imran's. Loved her & imran together, actually loved the whole trio kat-imran-ali =) songs r amazing, specially ajab sa ishq hai...the story is very predictable but it's one movie i can watch over & over again. Really cute...watch it if u havent already.

Edited by .shona. - 23 October 2011 at 2:21pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

a little faithSano88

fly2me IF-Sizzlerz
fly2me
fly2me

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Love Breakups Zindagi

Cute movie. Love the simplicity of it. I really liked it.

There is just something SO charming about the movie. No, its not a major "wow, what a film" type. And no, its not anything that you probably haven't thought about or seen before. And its predictable too. BUT...the simplicity of the movie, the characters, the story, the "feel good" vibe, the way its shot, the music, the special appearances, the chemistry of  zayed and dia, and most importantly the way the movie focuses on the little things of life makes the movie very likable. Since the movie was so long i was worried that i may run out of patience but that was definitely not the case. And even though i could predict the end...i was still glued to the screen. I wanted to watch. It was lovely. A good time pass.

A nice one time watch!(:

6.5/10.
(:

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

a little faith

Shades-Of-Grey IF-Dazzler

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smarie

kash4life IF-Rockerz
kash4life
kash4life

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Mausam- a 3 hour film that could be done in an hour and a half!

DRAAAGEEED and dragged and then dragged some more.

Also so many disjointed scenes, there wasa real lack of flow and continuity in the film. Me and my friends had loads of W*F just happened moments.

The theme was good, the romance was awesome, Sonam looked flawless, Shahid acted flawless...but still there were many thing missing which for me ruined the movie. One time watch with a fast forward button essential.
-SalShah4eva- IF-Achieverz
-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nitika2

Aradhana- Beautifully shot and such a sad sweet movie. Loved the location, performances and most of the songs. Shamila Tagore was wonderful really well performed (I could not help but notice how much Soha ali Khan resembles her mum) Rajesh Khanna was likeable as always but for me it was Shamila's movie all the way. Really sweet nice heartwarming story.

I love this movie.i remmeber watching as a kid..
i still cry over it...
if poeple havent seen this movie..they shouldEmbarrassed
preity*zinta IF-Sizzlerz
preity*zinta
preity*zinta

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Singham - I thought it was corny and really cheesy at parts. I also found it to be superr boring. I liked the last 20 minutes of the movie more than the movie itself. Ajay did a decent job. I'd give it a 2/5

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

a little faith.shona.

Go to top