Recently Seen Movies (Page 139)

Sheldon_Bazinga IF-Dazzler
Sheldon_Bazinga
Sheldon_Bazinga

Posted: 27 May 2012 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by axeion

Originally posted by Sheldon_Bazinga

Just watched Chernobyl DiariesD'ohand I want 93 minutes of my life back 
I strongly believed No Smoking was the most ridiculous movie ever, but Chernobyl Diaries shattered my belief 2hrs ago... When you figure out how you can get ur 93mins back, do let me know... I need my 95mins back (93 for movie and 2 for typing this msg) ConfusedOuch

This movie was horrible, so from now on I am going to go with the reviews rotten tomatoes has and avoid movies with less than 30% rating LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

axeion

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 27 May 2012 at 7:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by axeion

Just watched Chernobyl DiariesD'ohand I want 93 minutes of my life back 
I strongly believed No Smoking was the most ridiculous movie ever, but Chernobyl Diaries shattered my belief 2hrs ago... When you figure out how you can get ur 93mins back, do let me know... I need my 95mins back (93 for movie and 2 for typing this msg) ConfusedOuch

This movie was horrible, so from now on I am going to go with the reviews rotten tomatoes has and avoid movies with less than 30% rating LOL

Haha, I prefer not to read reviews and we watched this movie just bcoz we wanted to finish our quota of 3 movies in a row LOL Luckily, the other two were much better - MIB3 and Marigold Hotel. 
return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 27 May 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by attitude.ash

Originally posted by return_to_hades

Saw Heavenly Creatures tonight. It is so different from Peter Jackson's other works. A far cry from the lavish Lord of the Rings series. It is much more subtle and psychological. However, you can see glimpses of his cinematographic style. The Parker-Hulme murder is just so twisted and obsessive. Overall it was an interesting movie. I really ended up feeling sorry for Pauline's mother. The only irritating aspect is Kate Winslet' really stuck up and uptight way of talking. 

Is this movie really worth watching? I've been recommended it, but I'm still not sure if I should invest some time into this movie.

I didn't think the movie was as great as all the critical acclaim it received. But it is still a good movie and worth the watch. I didn't get bored one bit. The girls descent into obsession and shared psychosis is shown very well.
gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 27 May 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
The Avengers

Loved it to bits and pieces. The Hulk and Iron Man are my favs <3  

5/5

Vicky Donor

Hilarious, well acted, well-written. Anu Kapoor as Dr. Chadda was hilarious. Yami is gorgeous. Ayushman was great. Loved Biji and Ayushman's mom. The Bengali vs Panju's bit was hilarious LOL I got reminded so much of Delhi..I wanna go there now!

That being said, I think ti could have been a lot more accurate on the subject of sperm donation. It was SCARY to see that Ayushman fathered 53 kids with his sperm. Not awww, how cute, but scary so I wish they hadn't glorified how great it was that Vicky's sperm helped out so many families. The message they were trying to make could have been shown really well with just 1 kid and family also. I wish they had somewhere also condemned the fact that sperm donation is not that regulated in India it seems.

Besides this, it was a fun movie. Though for me, Kahaani remains the movie of the year so far.
3.5/5

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

BWSweetua little faithILoveDramaYusBeetomnjerry2TheRager

return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 27 May 2012 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
I saw Best Exotic Marigold Hotel this afternoon with my mom and sister. I was surprised to find the theater full on a Sunday afternoon. It was a holiday weekend, but the theater was more packed than MIB III on Friday night. It was all silver haired folks to boot. This is a delightful film. Both humorous and heart wrenching. A very feel good film that makes you think about life. The star cast is incredible. And damn Maggie Smith and Judi Dench are goddesses. 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

BWSweetua little faithTintinleMechantILoveDramaaxeionAntlersgujunpyoxAaliyagilmoresTheRager

Sano88 IF-Achieverz
Sano88
Sano88

Posted: 28 May 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Home Alone 3.

It was awesome. Can watch it all over again.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

a little faithAntlerstomnjerry2

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 28 May 2012 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Hate Story: Ummm Okayish.. nothing special.. the lead actress is irritating.. Gulshan Devaiyah was good.. the only thing I didn't understand was his stammering in front of his dad and climax made no sense what so ever Confused 2.5/5

Avengers: Ohhh man I lovedd it.. soo cool.. Robert Downey Jr, Chris Evans stole the show.. they were all good but these two stood out for me.. the shawarma joint scene ROFL I'll wait for the next part 4/5

Paranormal activity 2& 3: stupid, idiotic.. wasted my time 0.00001/5

Agent Vinod:
ummm nothing extra ordinary again.. Kareena was bad.. really bad.. Saif was okay..Loved Gulshan Grover's expressions in the mujra song.. Mujra song ruined by Kareena's pathetic dancing skills.. the other girl was too good in the song.. the female singer singing Raabta is irritating even though the song is good.. the singer was cringe worthy Dead the movie was not shot in Karachi but they got the restaurant right.. we do have a Gazebo there LOL 3/5

Edited by -ChillMahaul- - 28 May 2012 at 9:29pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

a little faith-Hoor-TheRager

kimipatel Goldie
kimipatel
kimipatel

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Hi last movies i saw jannat 2... Quite ok...Smile Just a music good...

Go to top