Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Recently Seen Movies (Page 126)

gamla_ Senior Member
gamla_
gamla_

Posted: 06 May 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Agneepath

I haven't seen old one so this totally unbiased review. (Could be spolier alert)

Movie was sharp until Rishi was alive after that it became kinda drag for me. Climax was quite a piece. Vijay was no match for Kancha and it didn't appeal to me that he could beat him in the end. After brutal stabbings, in one last scene HR's chest was clean and roaring as always. I have to give that Kancha hold high spirit till the end although it was hard for HR to drag him considering his giant frame.

Kancha left smiling (it seemed). thats all what matters!!! Long and few unnecessary scenes though.

Edited by gamla_ - 06 May 2012 at 12:11pm

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 2:32am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

JiaaReeOmnipotent_TacoSheldon_BazingabambogliSiddhi_

poppy2009 IF-Rockerz
poppy2009
poppy2009

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ksh-

Vicky Donor:
I finally managed to watch the movie this weekend. I liked it eventhough I couldnt understand a few Punjabi dialouges. But I loved the Punjabi-Bengali fights and Vicky's mom's and dadi's character. There was some criticism about the movie's last 1/3 but I liked that part too though it was very emotional.
Acting-wise the whole cast did a good job. This was another movie after Kahaani where the supporting characters did a great job. There was ofcourse Annu Kapoor who has probably got his best acting role in ages. The other roles of Vicky's mom and dadi, Ashima's father and aunt, Chaddha's two assitants were done fabulously too.
Yami Gautam is truly stunning. I am glad she was cast in the movie rather than some firangi import. I dont understand why film-makers dont look towards some pretty TV actresses and prefer firangis without acting or language skills.

Shreya,

So glad you liked the film! It is easily amongst the top films of the year...and yes, Yami is an absolute stunner! She used to be so pretty in the daily soap which came on Colors Channel! My brother, who usually detests Saas-Bahu sagas, used to religiously watch that show, only to ogle at Yami!LOL

Loved the portrayal of the three women in the film...Dolly Ahluwalia especially deserves a special mention! The woman has to garner all the 'Best Supporting Actress' awards this year!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Siddhi_MithiBaniTheRager

MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by axeion

Originally posted by MithiBani

'Vicky Donor'. Watched today. In the words of Dr Chaddha...Entertaining sperm...errr...movie!! Tongue
Watched 'Avengers' too. I love Thor and Iron Man. I wish they REALLY existed! Day Dreaming 

MB Hug 

I loved both Vicky Donor and Avengers... Stark Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

And that reminds me of this status update trending on FB... 

C.A. - "A big man in a suit. Take that away and what are you?"
I.M. - "I will still be Sherlock Holmes" LOL

Welcome shelcome Eku!! Hug

I know!! Stark!! Embarrassed Embarrassed And damn right, he'll still be Sherlock Holmes! I didn't like SH2 though. SH1 was soo entertaining.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

axeion

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
MITHIII.. i miss you so much Hug

MithiBani

MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 12 May 2012 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ksh-

Vicky Donor:
I finally managed to watch the movie this weekend. I liked it eventhough I couldnt understand a few Punjabi dialouges. But I loved the Punjabi-Bengali fights and Vicky's mom's and dadi's character. There was some criticism about the movie's last 1/3 but I liked that part too though it was very emotional.
Acting-wise the whole cast did a good job. This was another movie after Kahaani where the supporting characters did a great job. There was ofcourse Annu Kapoor who has probably got his best acting role in ages. The other roles of Vicky's mom and dadi, Ashima's father and aunt, Chaddha's two assitants were done fabulously too.
Yami Gautam is truly stunning. I am glad she was cast in the movie rather than some firangi import. I dont understand why film-makers dont look towards some pretty TV actresses and prefer firangis without acting or language skills.

The Punjabi dialogues were hilarious!! I loved the way they'd say 'Gallan maarda ye!'( Meaning ...badi badi batein...sorta)  Reminded me of my naani. May she RIP. I loved the saas-bahu sitting together and sharing a drink. Haha!! Wish I could suggest that to my MIL!! LOL She'd probably tear my hair out. LOL

Yes, Yamini is stunning! And she can act too. I was expecting to really dislike Ayushman but he did so well. But sadly, I don't see him doing too many movies.
MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 12 May 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ChillMahaul-

Okay. I miss you too!! Hug But hum aapke hain kaun? Tongue LOL LOL  Ishi, Maya, Pallo, SAS...?? Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

axeion-MakhanMalaai-

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 12 May 2012 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MithiBani

Originally posted by -ChillMahaul-

Okay. I miss you too!! Hug But hum aapke hain kaun? Tongue LOL LOL  Ishi, Maya, Pallo, SAS...?? Confused

Hayee haayeee.. Pallo Pallo Hug

MithiBani

Go to top