Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Recently Seen Movies (Page 105)

Beyond_the_Veil IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xAaliya

bambogli IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 2:20am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Antlers IF-Sizzlerz
Antlers
Antlers

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
machine gun preacher: Ermm I didnt get the point of this. the only reason I saw it because someone recommended. it was terrible. only good part was all the fighting. 
SmileySara Goldie
SmileySara
SmileySara

Posted: 23 March 2012 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Has anyone watched Agent Vinod? If you did how was it? 
Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 23 March 2012 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
The Hunger Games- as a HUGE fan of the first book I was really excited about the movie and also because I have a massive girl crush on Jennifer Lawrence, I was not disappointed. I think this is like Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone because they followed the book to the T and it was great. Jennifer Lawrence IS Katniss Everdeen no one could have played Katniss better than Jennifer, she just fits Katniss everything from her mannerisms to her body language everything was perfect. Same goes for Josh Hutcherson as Peeta. One thing that I was disappointed in was the love story aspect of the book which was really toned down in the movie, I wish they had shown more interactions between Katniss and Peeta. But overall a watchable movie none the less...nothing like the Twilight crap

9/10

Siddhi_

Stone-Cold IF-Dazzler
Stone-Cold
Stone-Cold

Posted: 23 March 2012 at 8:10pm | IP Logged

Agent Vinod - What a boring, pointless crap movie.

I want my 3 hours back!!!!!!!!!

Tony_StraK786

aish. IF-Sizzlerz
aish.
aish.

Posted: 24 March 2012 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Kahani! :) - One of the finest movies in a long while! :)
I know I'm really late but better late than never!

What an amazing movie! I didn't even know how 2 and 1/2 hours passed. Till now I used to feel that Vidya is overrated but now on no way! I haven't seen the dirty picture and don't plan on it either but Kahani is a master piece. Very well scripted and the cast was marvelous as well!

Plot
I loved the plot. Something very different from all the shizz that's coming out now. The ending was also very different. Plot gets a 10 on 10. 

Direction
A very well directed movie. There was not a single scene which I felt was unnecessary or unwanted. The movie never lost it's grip. When it got over I was like WHY SO SOON? 

Cast
Standing ovation for Vidya and Rana. What amazing performances. Vidya was just so natural. Her crying scenes and all were just fabulous. The way she was walking and everything was just fabulous. He is just marvelous! RANAAAHeart I love him. He was just so cute and innocent. Right from his first scene I was like AWWW! :) And the cute way he says Mrs.Bagchi was just so adorable. He deserves the best supporting scots award of the year and Vidya Balan best actress again. :) The way Rana was like Mrs.Bagchi, Aap jaanthi hai na ki main ek police officer Hoon? Aap hacker hai? AWWW!

Dialogues
They were pretty fine too! :)

On the whole a must watch! I'm going to watch it again!

Rate- 4.75 out of 5

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Kruti.S-U-No-Poogilmores

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 24 March 2012 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aishh.

Kahani! :) - One of the finest movies in a long while! :)
I know I'm really late but better late than never!

What an amazing movie! I didn't even know how 2 and 1/2 hours passed. Till now I used to feel that Vidya is overrated but now on no way! I haven't seen the dirty picture and don't plan on it either but Kahani is a master piece. Very well scripted and the cast was marvelous as well!

Plot
I loved the plot. Something very different from all the shizz that's coming out now. The ending was also very different. Plot gets a 10 on 10. 

Direction
A very well directed movie. There was not a single scene which I felt was unnecessary or unwanted. The movie never lost it's grip. When it got over I was like WHY SO SOON? 

Cast
Standing ovation for Vidya and Rana. What amazing performances. Vidya was just so natural. Her crying scenes and all were just fabulous. The way she was walking and everything was just fabulous. He is just marvelous! RANAAAHeart I love him. He was just so cute and innocent. Right from his first scene I was like AWWW! :) And the cute way he says Mrs.Bagchi was just so adorable. He deserves the best supporting scots award of the year and Vidya Balan best actress again. :) The way Rana was like Mrs.Bagchi, Aap jaanthi hai na ki main ek police officer Hoon? Aap hacker hai? AWWW!

Dialogues
They were pretty fine too! :)

On the whole a must watch! I'm going to watch it again!

Rate- 4.75 out of 5

I watched it again tonight.. It's too good..LOL

Loveee Rana..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aish.gilmores

Go to top