Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Recently Seen Movies (Page 104)

Sam_dean4Eva IF-Rockerz
Sam_dean4Eva
Sam_dean4Eva

Posted: 17 March 2012 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
KAHAANI 

LOVEEEDDD THE MOVIEE! 

I'm officially a Vidya Balan fan from now! LOved her to bits in kahaani...everything about this movie was perfecto! The amazing story, screenplay, cast && not to forget KOLKATA. 
Bidya was BRILIANT and that officer Rana...he was too cuteeBig smile Ekla chalo was beautifully used in the story...The climax was DAMNN SURPRISING...i was shocked on the turn of events...but then thats how a thriller is supposed to be Big smile
Really liked that child Bishnu...the running hot water scene totally  cracked mee upLOL and so did 'your majesty'LOL

The cast couldn't have been ANYY BETTER! I saw the movie yesterday and still can't get over it!

KAHAANI FOR ME, IS THE BEST BOLLYWOOD THRILLER TILL DATE... Aami shotti bolchiEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YusBee

tvdekha IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 March 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

xAaliya

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 18 March 2012 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Dear John: AWWW AWWW AWWW I don't like the Tatum guy.. but he acted so good in the movie.. the subtle, serious, no nonsense role suited him perfectly.. Amanda and Channing make a very pretty looking pair..The story was good.. I wasn't expecting what came in the end.. Felt so sad for John's dad.. all over a nice romantic movie.. 3/5

Bridesmaids: HA HA HA.. It was funny even though in parts but it was a good watch.. The Helen girl is so pretty.. Ainiee was crazy LOL the cop guy's accent was hot Embarrassed nothing amazing but a one time watch.. Megan killed me LOL 2.5/5

Udaan: What a brilliant piece of work.. Incredible.. It's one of those movies which are so close to reality. The actors did an amazing job.. Rajat Barmecha, Ronit Roy, Ram Kapoor they were all just excellent.. special mention goes to the little boy playing Arjun.. he was adorable..The story, screenplay, acting, characters everything was just splendid..I wonder why didn't I watch it before.. I'm really happy to watch it.. we should have more of these real and hard hitting stuff.. it's a must watch 5/5

PS: just a question out of curosity.. What does Rana do when Bidya hits him on the bus.. she hits him to make fun and he does that twice or thrice.. he like touches his forehead and then his chest or something Confused Is it a religious thing? he was so cute in that LOL

Edited by Pulwasha - 18 March 2012 at 3:32am

ILoveDrama

tvdekha IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 March 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 18 March 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Jodi Breakers - BAAAD. Has some unexpected twists but still , BAAAD. Except the bipasha song , so catchy :p
1/5
-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 18 March 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvdekha

Originally posted by Pulwasha

PS: just a question out of curosity.. What does Rana do when Bidya hits him on the bus.. she hits him to make fun and he does that twice or thrice.. he like touches his forehead and then his chest or something Confused Is it a religious thing? he was so cute in that LOL

Its like going O God pardon me every time Vidya hit himLOL

awww adorable..LOL Thank You Rits..

tvdekha

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 18 March 2012 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
Rockstar - W*F was thatDead I had such high expectations from this movie but I was thoroughly disappointed, for the first fifteen minutes I had like no clue what the hell was going on. Then suddenly this dude comes out and says he needs to have his heartbroken so he goes to a po*no with the chick and they apparently fall in love??? And then she openly has an affair with him and then she apparently becomes better from bone marrow cancer just because he touches her?? Just UGH. Nargis the less said about her the better geez and I thought Sonam and Katrina were bad. Ranbir and the music were the saving grace of the movie although at some parts I did find Ranbir to be overacting too

Just blah

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

TintinleMechantCutie_PriILoveDramaSiddhi_DexterkichokriU-No-PooAntlers.shona.YusBeexAaliya

nonu123 Senior Member
nonu123
nonu123

Posted: 18 March 2012 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
watched kahani again in the theatres yesterday...what a slick,classic film,i am an official vidya balan,sujoy ghosh,rana,khan,bob bishwas fan for life even if i dont get to see rana and bob in any other hindi film i will be their fan.Rana has to be the cutest and bob the most terifying actor.Khan is in talash so i am excited.Kahani just doesnt let u know whats gonna happen next,its so engaging.Hats off to the entire team.Kahani rocks. 

Go to top