Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 148

-Kruti.S-

IF-Rockerz

-Kruti.S-

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pulwasha

Originally posted by zainab25

ROFL Farru, just making sure, ahahah! Thanks Pulwa for the clarification, lol. So they were first cousins? LOL. Cool. LOL

Eraser, it's from a SOuth I just watched. LOL

yepp first cousins.. i never kneww south indian people could get married in their cousins.. cuz my friend is gujju and they cant marry her cousin brothers.. i was like yeehh kya koi khoobsoorat cousin ho to main bahar to kabhi naa dekhoon ussi ko pakar loon..LOLLOL i jokee.. no offence anyone..

Wow, I didnt know South indians can get married to their cousins...I am a gujju too and I always thought it happens in Islam religion, coz my cousin's best friend was muslim and she got married to her bua's son...so that happens with south indians too??

no offense anyone, I am just curious here...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Recently Seen Movies (Page 10)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zainab25

Didn't know Chaitanya and Akhil were half brothers. I was googling Chaitanya up and it said how Akhil snubbed him and that apparently hurt him. LOL. Don't know how much truth there is to that. Akhil is handsome too, his mother is half Irish. Aww, I always feel sad for kids that are torn when their parents split, Chaitanya also had to move away with his mother post the divorce. Akhil seems to be shielded one. Chaitanya seems more close to his cousins anyways and a bit reserved too. 

Telugu film industry is only filled with family...there's bound to be lots of rivalry! Akhil may over take Chaitanya too, I feel. LOL Most of the times, the cousins rivalries seems to be in limits and at least on camera the cousins seem kool from what I have seen...lekin, I have only read negative articles concerning Chaitanya and Akhil. Aww, I still think Chaitanya is cute. Hope he succeeds despite all the rivalry bit! LOL! 

there is no rivalry uptil now.. they had Venkatesh and Nagarjuna (nagarjuna being his brother in law), Rana and Chaitanya, NTR jr and Kalyan ram they are half brothers too.. then Cherry and Bunny.. who are like the best friends ever.. but i quite dont like Akhill he seems snobbish..

i have a crush on Prakash Raj too.. from the time i watched Ghilli and he creepily says "i love u da chellam" LOL

zainab25

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_dante_

_dante_

_dante_

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
wow u really are into telugu films... aren't u?? ^^^^^^^ LOL

smarie

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 8:35pm | IP Logged

-Kruti.S-

zainab25

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 8:35pm | IP Logged

_dante_

_dante_

_dante_

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
LOLL only couple more months?! good luck with that... 

For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return.

sums up telugu films for me! LOL 
btw do make it a point to watch dookudu! it's on its way to become the BIGGEST hit ever in telugu films history! maheshhh Embarrassed

Edited by _vixen_ - 28 September 2011 at 8:48pm

mysticgoryfilms

IF-Sizzlerz

mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
^ Me too Zainab! Rofl! I watch interviews of Telugu stars too even though I don't understand anything unless they speak in English. But the actresses though, seem to only speak in English while the actors speak only in Telugu. LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top