Posted: 11 years ago
saw donnie darko  .what a movie it took me a while to get what the movie was all about .Guess what u have so many blogs that gives u variant explanation for the movie .some one has so much time for a freaking movie

i saw  its sequel S darko but could nt get that movie at all 
Sam dies twice her friend dies who was the pedophile .the most confusing movie ever saw .
Can anyone explain me the movie😆
Originally posted by liverach

Singham <3 Loveee it.

I am ashamed to admit it, but I have watched this movie 50 times 😆
Edited by Sheldon_Bazinga - 11 years ago
same here haha
the Gotya bit never gets old 😆
Originally posted by Sheldon_Bazinga

I am ashamed to admit it, but I have watched this movie 50 times 😆

WHYY?? proudly admit.. I have watched it as many times it came on tv and maybe 4-5 times on dvd..😆

Baji Rao Singham is mast
Originally posted by HakunaMatata_94

saw donnie darko  .what a movie it took me a while to get what the movie was all about .Guess what u have so many blogs that gives u variant explanation for the movie .some one has so much time for a freaking movie

i saw  its sequel S darko but could nt get that movie at all 
Sam dies twice her friend dies who was the pedophile .the most confusing movie ever saw .
Can anyone explain me the movie😆

Never even heard of S. Darko until today. Donnie Darko is a cult classic though. A total mind f**k movie. So many interpretations. But basically it is that Donnie escapes death creating and alternate time warp and he closes the time loop by accepting his death.
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Never even heard of S. Darko until today. Donnie Darko is a cult classic though. A total mind f**k movie. So many interpretations. But basically it is that Donnie escapes death creating and alternate time warp and he closes the time loop by accepting his death.

well here is the  wiki link
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S._Darko

RTH do watch it and please explain me what the hell was that  crap about i could not figure out😆
Originally posted by HakunaMatata_94

well here is the  wiki link
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S._Darko

RTH do watch it and please explain me what the hell was that  crap about i could not figure out😆

LOL! It got 0% from Rotten tomatoes. The makers of Donnie Darko said they had nothing to do with it. Not watching that one.
Originally posted by return_to_hades

LOL! It got 0% from Rotten tomatoes. The makers of Donnie Darko said they had nothing to do with it. Not watching that one.

watch it for an experiment sake .consider it as an assignment u hate but cant get rid off and tell me what it was all about😆
Ishaaqzade...Never liked Romeo-Juliet so obviously the story did not impress me. It was okay, but Arjun-Parineeti were AMAZING together! Loved them :)
2/5