Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brianwhite159 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Dabang

Great performance by "Salman Khan" and new comer Sonakshi Sinha.
This is my #1 favorite movie after "wanted" act by "Sallu", am looking forward for Dabang-2. I like the character dabang man (Salman) is the most and the song "TERE MAST-MAST DO NAIN MERE DIL KA LE GAYE CHAIN...
gamla_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Don 2

What the f***???? ripped mission impossible 2 and many more. Stupiddd movie. I totally wasted my money and time. Farhan Akhtar pretends to be talented than others and he is for  producing well" inspired" HW flick.

Waise om puri and SRK have same pakora nose.
Edited by gamla_ - 11 years ago
kimipatel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I heard reviews of rowdy rathod... Just gave 2 star... Don't think so good... May be public reviews different.  😕  
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Rowdy Rathore 

I Donno about others But I loveddd this movie a lot Violence is there ...Fights were well done and shot in slow motion  ... 

Akki was Fab in double role ... I wish i could say many good things , but mostly good script and some good dialogues ... 

Loved how Shiva goes back to village and says , I M BACK 😆 dam good 

Good to see Nasir Ji after a long time , 

There is no Vulgarity in movie , even the Item number they had was good , not like thumping of Chikni Chameli, surprised to see Shakti Mohan though ... 

Though I am a southie , i stopped watching South movies or telugu movies from 05 , so i enjoyed this movie 

Good cast , every one had a role ...

Sonakshi lost weight or i have to check my eye sight, loved her little role and the manner she shows attitude to Goons in the end , 

She enjoyed dancing on songs which was so clear on her face as she had masti bari face ... 

Akki , I loved him more than ChulBul Pande , as Dabang went over my head 😆 
Edited by breezy - 11 years ago
kimipatel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi breezy... After your post read. almost you wrote every thing  about movie. Now iam also exciting to watch this movie...😊

7 Khoon Maaf-

The film was boring.Vishal kind of literally adapted the story rather than tweaking here and there.If he would have kept the story same but packaged it in a more Bollywood manner,I think it would be a good watch.The story is intriguing,like why does Suzanna goes on killing her husbands and why the 7 khoon maaf,but the way it's shot is irritating.There's something called as light which is completely missing from the movie.Agreed its a dark themed movie but no need to literally imply it.Most of the scenes are shot so dark that you really don't get what's happening coz you can't see what's going on.😕You do get a Ruskin Bond feel while watching it,but it's interesting to read it like a story than watch as a movie.Tge story was too westernized and a lot of Russian stuff in the film which goes over your head if you aren't aware about such topics.However,I really liked the end regarding Suzanna's seventh husband...it was soo good..the climax..and the last dance by Suzanna was brilliantly picturized.👏

Coming to performances,everyone was really good...especially Neil nitin mukesh,Naseer and Annu Kapoor.Was surprised to see Konkona,Ruskin Bond and Usha Uthup in the film.😊But the actor who stole the show was Priyanka Chopra.FANTASTIC is the word for her performance in the film.👏👏👏I think it was her best role till now and she nailed it completely...the anger,sudden mood changes,the youthfulness,or the aged Suzanna...brilliant!Great work with the prosthetics too.Priyanka really looked the different age Suzanna is shown in the movie.I personally think her performance was equally deserving like Vidya's TDP last year and I am glad she did win awards for the role.The story had potential to be a hit with the multiplex audience but turned out to be a film made only for the film festival circuit.

Would give the movie 2.5/5
Edited by .SB. - 11 years ago
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eAfbya3LF4[/YOUTUBE]

This 1 Hera Pheri 
Star_on_earth thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
watching Andaz apna apna now...really funny...no matter how many times you watch it..😆
Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The Woman in black:

I'm rewriting this. Why did Daniel pick this post HP: DH? I do not understand his choice at all. The movie was beyond terrible. He could not pass as an older father. The Woman in black 2, please don't. :/ 
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I just watched the Snow White and the Huntsman today. Save your money! I knew going in that it would be a waste of money, but I went anyway. Kristen Stewart is a terrible actress. I don't think it ever gets worse than that - she always looks constipated or really high on something. I can't believe that she chose her to be the "fairest of them all".

Charlize Thebron was awesome as the queen - I loved her portrayal of the evil queen! The cinematography was brilliant - so, so, so beautiful! I cannot believe it was wasted because of a weak plot and an even weaker actress.

You would think that for spending $10 to watch Kristen Stewart for over two hours, you would at least get to see "Thor" shirtless, but boy would you be wrong!