Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: KomzieBoombat

I saw Bhooter Bhobisyot...Im so happy tht i didnt miss on this film...God i love it..i love it...Though im not a bengali...but i live in kolkata.So i understand pretty much bengali...This movie was so hilarious...I loved the way all the ghosts were so in sink..Fighting for their place...And Saswata chatterjee's yet another awesum character...And that item number 'balma tu bara baimaan'๐Ÿ˜†...was so hilarious...even more hilarious after it ended...One word 'WOW'...

Loved it...i watch it every time it gives on tv...

Watched the movie 15 times.๐ŸฅณNever gone bonkers over any other movie ever in my life๐Ÿ˜†Two months over but still houefull in Kolkata,Mumbai and Delhi :D
Originally posted by: .SB.

Watched the movie 15 times.๐ŸฅณNever gone bonkers over any other movie ever in my life๐Ÿ˜†Two months over but still houefull in Kolkata,Mumbai and Delhi :D

God you are winning...๐Ÿ˜†...hopefully if i get time i will end up watching it 50 times...๐Ÿ˜†...i dont watch most of the bengali movies...bt i watched this and im complete fan of it now...i didnt stop blabbering abt it since i watched it...๐Ÿ˜† ...yeah i know its still going strong at many places...๐Ÿ‘
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I just watched Vicky Donor, more like finally managed to watch. 

It literally gives you a precise insight into Delhi, and I am not even joking. I live in Delhi, the characters of the movie seem custom-picked. Vicky, the donor is your regular too-loud-to-make-sense Punjabi boy, I see ten boys like him around on daily basis. Dr. Chaddha is a riot, you dun like the story or whatever, go watch the movie for him. Yami Gautam's awesome really cool as well. The movie has fresh music, and I understand how this movie's given other expensive counterparts a run for their money. It's really cool, word.

.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I really want to watch bhoote bhabishyat. Does anybody have an HQ link for it? Doesn't matter if it has subtitles or not.
edit.Edited by .SB. - 11 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I want to watch Bhooter Bhabishyat. Is it available online somewhere? Or are DVDs out?
Here's the link for Bhooter Bhobisyot :)

http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/7177803/Bhooter_Bhobishyot_%282012%29__-__Bengali__-__DVD_Rip
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
^^^Is that site safe? I read ISPs have blocked it in India.
Uh oh,I just checked it now,its blocked.Now from where will I get the latest movies to download from?๐ŸฅบI'll get some other link if I can.๐Ÿ˜Š
Kaante::

One of my All time Fav. Movie which i love to See repeatedly.

Style, Dialogues, Background Score, everything about this movie, from frame to frame is amazing.

Movie's some parts are shown in 1 color style, which is green. This RGV sometimes used in his films. Sanjay Gupta uses it very often like he used in Zinda also, there it was Blue.

Ajju - Sanjay Dutt

My Most Fav. Character in Movie, normally ppl won't notice that in whole movie, only Ajju is the character who is just having fun in every shot of the movie, rest of the characters are shown serious, or with other things fighting in their life... but AJJU... What a Kandi Role... Shuro se lekar aakhir tak masti dhamaal... ๐Ÿ‘

Baali - Mahesh Manjerekar

One of the advantage of being a Director of a movie is, when u play actual character, it is easy for u 2 act, Debut Role of mahesh in  this movie... Slight problem in speaking kind of con guy, superb dialogues, laughter as well as serious... his style of hassi...๐Ÿ˜†

Big B = Suniel = Kumar = Lucky Ali ====== Done their respective Roles very good...

Music is Superb... Bole Toh Jhakaas... Movie hai Boss ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

A Dilaogue which Sum up whole Movie

- Los Angles, 12 may san 2000, jahaan hum 6 panter pehli baar mile the, humne socha tha duniya jeet lenge... par apni lag gayi...

[It's a Reservoir Dogs Remake, Still i Like HINDI one Better ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ]