Posted: 11 years ago
Ek main aur ek tu. Post interval dragged a bit. Overall a good one. Kareena was fabulous. 
Hercules in New York. What. A. Movie.

Ek Main Aur Ek Tu - I had very low expectations from the movie because I'm not a huge fan of Imran and I can't stand Kareena but still watched the movie and I actually sort of liked it. I mean it was ok nothing too extraordinary but I LOVED the ending...I am so glad that Rahul and Briana stayed friends and I loved the way they showed it that not everything has to lead to love. Loved the ending also I loved the scene where Rahul confronts his parents especially Ratna Pathak Shah🤣 "chopsticks main kya burai hai"

Overall 3/5 nothing too extraordinary, acting was mediocre and music was blah except Aaahetein none of the songs make an impact but like I said before its worth it only for the ending

Hum Saath Saath Hai - for the millionth time...it's my family's favorite movie😆 so we were sitting there watching it, it's so cheesy and diabetic inducing but still a good movie with a good message
Edited by Tani91 - 11 years ago
Housefull 2. Didn't go of my own volition but even the company of good friends couldn't keep my bheja from becoming runny bhurji  Hands down one of the biggest mistakes I made in 2012 so far, and I've made many.

0 out of 5. You'll like this only if you like Jadiya Khan's and Anees Bazmee-type cinema.
Just re-watched Lamhe after over a decade. When it first came out, it was one of my favorite movies at the time. This time around...I still enjoyed certain sequences and laughed at some of the "humor" but cannot give it anymore than a 2.5 with another 0.5 for nostalgia!
^ I absolutely heart Lamhe even to this day. It's one of my favourite Yash Chopra films.
^ Agree...it is still my favorite YC movie! When it was released in the nineties, I cannot tell you how many times I watched it...😳. The screenplay could have been so much better. I still enjoyed the exact same songs I did back then though! 
Originally posted by Omnipotent_Taco

Housefull 2. Didn't go of my own volition but even the company of good friends couldn't keep my bheja from becoming runny bhurji  Hands down one of the biggest mistakes I made in 2012 so far, and I've made many.

0 out of 5. You'll like this only if you like Jadiya Khan's and Anees Bazmee-type cinema.

WORD.It was more like Zoofull than Housefull.The story was the same,confusion between couples,the same dialogues(meri biwi teri biwi,jolly ki biwi teri biwi,etc by Riteish),Right Now Now song shot the same way as Papa Jag Jayega and Anarkali Disco Chali in the place of Apni Toh Jaisi Taisi.Why on earth did he make a sequel to the movie?😕

Not that I loved the first part,but compared to this,it was wayy better.It had some peppy numbers,good locales and a somewhat funny climax.The sequel was too Kekta-ish.🥱

The only thing I liked in the movie was Akshay's Aayeee...but that too lost its essence due to over usage :/