Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by roxywatson001

Hello Guys,

Recently i watched 300 Movie. This Movie is all about Spartans. All 300 Spartans were die battle against king.

Its a fab/gutsy full on action movie..but I think the king dies too i mean spartan king!!! πŸ˜› 

Keep------------------Smiling !!! 😊
Originally posted by tomnjerry2

The Message (Urdu) ...Its a movie on Islam n is must watch for every muslim !!!πŸ˜›

Keep--------------Smiling !!!!😊

Have you seen the English version with Anthony Quinn?
Bodyguard...2/10

Dreadful...it's just as bad as TMK. Salman and Kareena looked out of place. The only plus side was its few jokes and that Bebo looked gorgeous throughout. I know that the audience prefers the 'entertainment' genre, but this movie was dull in its entirety so I don't understand why there was the big rush to see this

Edited by koolchick - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Kal El

Have you seen the English version with Anthony Quinn?

No I hav not... ?? 

Keep---------Smiling !!! 😊
Desi Boyz: OMIIIGOSSSHHH i watched it..and boy did i like it?? Hell yeaahhh.. it has my Akki in it..πŸ˜†

i love Akshay Kumar yes i do.. alot.. he is my italianoo.. John  looks good too.. Deepika is meehh.. i never like her.. Chitrangada is hot too.. she is pretty.. the story is usual but the way they handled it is pretty awsome.. the comedy is funny for a change.. Anupam Kher is hillarious.. dont get ambitious 🀣 Omi Vidya is funny too.. the kid playing Veer is adorableee.. he is sooo cutee.. Akshay's Gujraati is hillariouss.. Mummy i miiiseed you 🀣.. chemistry between Akshay and John rocks.. the USP of the moviee.. a good entertainer.. u wont be bored.. 3.5/5 from me..

did i say i love Akshay?? i think i did.. but ohh well ill say it again.. i loveee him.. he cant get any hotter.. he is the khiladi 😍

Kal Ho Naa Ho
I saw it after a good 4-5 years and I must say...I think I'd forgotten how entertaining and good this movie was. There's drama, humor, love, great songs, decent acting, sadness (I cried at least 3-4 times πŸ˜†), a good message..I wish Karan would go back to this kind of movie..these suit him more..and honestly he must have ghost-directed this movie because Nikhil Advani really doesn't seem to have lived up to this movie..Yeah its not a flawless movie..but somehow I'm able to let go of all the flaws and enjoy the ride.. 

Everybody acted well I thought..Preity was pretty good, for the life of me I cannot imagine Kareena in this role and thank the lord she didn't do it either because her and SRK look like bro-sis...she would have hammed into the next century too IMHO.. Saif looks kinda small-ish? in this film but he was good...except for when he was trying to be all cool near the 6 din larki in...too wannabe there..SRK <3 Overacted in bits, but man he is C-H-A-R-M-I-N-G on screen and he looks so DAMN GOOD. Sigh...Jaya B is very good too..the dadi is hilarious and annoying at the same time πŸ˜† And no mention of KHNH is complete without Kantaben πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Sonali Bendre is pretty good too--plus she's a stunner.

4/5
Edited by chocolover89 - 12 years ago
Watching Rockstar. What a horrible movie! I had no expectations at all after LAK but even with a low expectation, it was still UNBEARABLE to watch. Bad story, bad script, cheesy dialogs and bad editing.

Imtiaz Ali, I thought you were one of those few (almost non existing) good Bollywood directors but I changed my mind.
Finally watched Rocket Singh - Salesman of the Year. 

Gauhar Khan - Holy shit she was awesome. I mean, she friggin knows how to act. I gotta admit, I was looking forward to watching her scenes more than I did for Ranbir's scenes. She just stole every scene that she was in, her dialogues delivery was flawless, her body language was perfect, and she was PERFECT!!! She needs to sign more movies!

Ranbir Kapoor - If I start praising his acting in this movie, I wont stop until all the keys come off from my laptop. HOLY SHIT HE KNOWS HOW TO ACT. Bada sona munda lag raha tha tu Biru, mein to ek din na tujhe, bas khaa jaavaan yum yum yum β˜ΊοΈ

Supporting cast - PERFECT! actually, almost perfect. That girl who played his girlfriend in the movie sucked. But whatever, I cant believe I never watched this movie. and I never knew it was directed by Shimit Amin πŸ˜²...I am so watching this again sometime. 

4 stars β­οΈ

Edited by eraser - 12 years ago
Originally posted by eraser

Finally watched Rockstar - Salesman of the Year. 

Abhi bhi Rockstar ka bhoot sir se utra nahin. It's "Rocket Singh", not "Rockstar". πŸ˜†

And yeah, I loved this movie. So far it remains my favourite Ranbir Kapoor film. πŸ‘πŸΌ

[quote=eraser]Bada sona munda lag raha tha tu Biru, mein to ek din  na tujhe, bas khaa jaavaan yum yum yum β˜ΊοΈ[/quote]

Dirty!  πŸ˜†

Originally posted by tomnjerry2

No I hav not... ?? 

Keep---------Smiling !!! 😊

Try it. The same person (Moustapha Akkad) made both versions of the film at the same time. I really like the one with Anthony Quinn. Admittedly I might be a bit biased since that's the version I first saw. But still, I think it's pretty good. 😊
Edited by Kal El - 12 years ago
i saw MPKDH...🀣

why? why do i do this to myself? anywayz...the movie sux balls as everyone knows...and every one looks like they are competing for the "worst actor ever" award...

whats with sooraj bharjatiya and annoying pets? fine..tuffy wasnt annoying in HAHK and the kabootar was alright in MPK too...but johnny and tht parrot in this movie were unbearable...animals se bhi overacting kara di...wah...

And which 20+ male n female wear candy coloured clothes?? like honestly, kareena wears the worst costumes...glittery pants, fluffy shirts, wacko t shirts...and hrithik wears wierd stuff too..colour full bandanas, yellow jackets, fluorescent ties n all..sure...i get it...they are young and bubbly n stuff..but do they really have to dress up like Barbie and Ken?? 

those 4 friends of kareena, supposedly the indian alternative for spice girls were annoying as heck...ek se badhkar ek bimbos and they are supposed to be what? like college graduates? 4 test plan...What tha...🀒

Kareena and hrithik are the peaks of over acting in this movie..i dunt think ive ever seen a worse performance...like not even from katrina...πŸ˜†
Abhishek was W-O-O-D-E-N...its like he has 2 standard expressions 
1. Look businessmanny and important
2. Look like a love sick puppy

The lady who was bebo's mum was soo darn sexist and manipulative i wanted to rip her head off...Pankaj kapoor was the only sane performance in the movie..

why do i keep watching this movie again n again?? i still dunno...i must have a thing for self inflicted torture...😳