saisamanvi thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i think niharika sid ,mamajii  they are feel they are winners of ram and vikram friendship breakING act...but  vikram janekebadh ram is alone his office and IF ANYTHING IS GOING TO WRONG IN THAT OFFICE DIRECTLY GOING TO KNOW NO MEDIATOR(LIKE VIKRAM) REQUIRED...ONE OR TWO TIMES HE FORGIVE SID ...BUT THE 3TIME HE WILL DEFIANTLY PUNISH SID...I THINK VIKRAM JANE KE BADH PRIYA WIIL COME TO OFFICE  TO FILL THE VIKRAM ABSENCE...GUYS WHAT DO U THINK? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
 These wily foxes should be caught redhanded!
kavmuks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I feel it was little early to introduce this plot against Vikram .. Priya has nt yet won Ram's full confidence, he is not sharing much with her .. in such case how will she help Ram?

she should however bring out the points that Vikram body language in Locker room was not like a thief ..

How did he know the safe combination?

he was not bothered about the camera..

It is an acid test for Ram .. testing time for his friendship and trust ..

looks like Mamaji when he hit Vikram in Tulli state .. stole a haar from his pocket

3 days really tough to wait ... hope Vikram comes out clean and these 3 cheats should fail...

I agree with nypunya..

It will not be easy for Sid anymore...  he will not have Vikram shield

May be he will even ask Malik to blame Vikram and bring Malik back into system

avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavmuks

I feel it was little early to introduce this plot against Vikram .. Priya has nt yet won Ram's full confidence, he is not sharing much with her .. in such case how will she help Ram?

she should however bring out the points that Vikram body language in Locker room was not like a thief ..

How did he know the safe combination?

he was not bothered about the camera..

It is an acid test for Ram .. testing time for his friendship and trust ..

looks like Mamaji when he hit Vikram in Tulli state .. stole a haar from his pocket

3 days really tough to wait ... hope Vikram comes out clean and these 3 cheats should fail...

I agree with nypunya..

It will not be easy for Sid anymore...  he will not have Vikram shield

May be he will even ask Malik to blame Vikram and bring Malik back into system

What a roller coaster ride of intrigues we have to watch!
ashi4567 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes priya hai na.. per i think rather thanto go in office to replace vikram... priya will prove innocence of vikram... go priya go... 
charity10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It was an actually very stupid scene. Priya was saying all that Ram had to be. I mean how well does Priya know Vikram. She has been in the house for what 3-4 days?

But then this is EK show and all BT creatives visit the common house library for plots, dialogues, creativity, bloopers...