Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

M/G OS: Hamesha and Forever (epilogue, pg.10) (Page 8)

mchopra IF-Sizzlerz
mchopra
mchopra

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
I was pretty sanme till the last few lines...i think i was prepared for it..hehe...
awww u killed her..nutto here u could have cured her..now i am blood thirsty..i need to kill that thirst..hehe

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maankigeet4everLoquacious_Aash

soni4eva IF-Rockerz
soni4eva
soni4eva

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
awsome relii touchin
made me cry so emotional n heartbreakin x

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maankigeet4ever

sanu3108 IF-Rockerz
sanu3108
sanu3108

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
 moi scared after reading the comments  ...   Ouch  .. kya karon "bites nails"  

Edited by sindu555 - 25 September 2011 at 1:55pm

maankigeet4ever

maankigeet4ever IF-Rockerz
maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sindu555

moi scared after reading the comments  ...   Ouch  .. kya karon "bites nails"  
stop chickening out and read it LOL

sanu3108Loquacious_Aash

janu_2006 IF-Sizzlerz
janu_2006
janu_2006

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
hey
very hearttouching story.. u made me cry too..

thanks for pm  dear..

maankigeet4ever

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
so finally im here...you already know why im late...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed but you know how they say...joh bhi hota hai aache ke liyeh hota hai...im so glad i put of commenting/reading your stories...my brother decided to catch up on everything he recorded on our DVR...that means HOURS of stuff...so...i have something to do myself!! eee!!! Big smileBig smileBig smile...so here i go...

oh oh...many people have warned me about this OS...they are like "oh its sad"..."you will cry"...especially Sana...ha ha...its funny LOLLOLLOL cuz they think im going to kill you cuz its sad...the dont realize the sadistic bond that we share!! Hug...Wink...ok enough bak bak...

first thing...i love the title...i love how it doesnt give anything away...and instead is sort of misleading...you think humesha and forever...you think...aww...love...forever...so sweet...but little do people realize...it also means...love after separation and death EmbarrassedEmbarrassed brilliant!! Tongue

you know...when geet says she's going to miss being close to him...i cant tell if its foreboding that something is about to happen...or a hint that something has already happened...this is what happens when you have a mind like mine...cant simply enjoy a story and go with the flow...no no...i start thinking up scenarios and stuff OuchOuch...i loved the whole falling in love after marriage...usually its a love marriage that we tend to write about no? seeing an arranged marriage is nice...traditional...know what i mean EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...oh oh...she said it...take care of my family "until i can"...if thats not foreboding...i dont know what is Tongue...aww..."me still daddy's baby"...kushi!! *jaz pinches cheeks*...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...breakfast scene was beautiful...and the bond you showed between Pari and Geet...how she worried for her mother...haila ...just ... amazing!! ClapClap...he he...Meera the bestfriend!! Big smileBig smile why is it that the only one to shut up and control a Geet Singh Khurana is usually a best friend...ha ha...LOLLOLLOL...and THERE is it!! bloody ovarian cancer!! AngryAngryAngry...kya reya...rula diya naa mujhe...already my eyes are pricking with tears in the part where maan finds out about her cancer...though from previous conversations it seemed like they already had an idea...CryCry...omg...Pari...*jaz fights tears*...when she said that stuff about geet not being around Unhappy...omg...baas...hogaya naa...when Kushi says she will kiss it better...CryCryCryCryCry...ok...that is pretty much it for my comment because i can no longer see the screen thanks to the tears you so kindly provided...i have a lump in my throat not...and it HURTS!!! AngryAngry...that goodbye...omg...Broken Heart...CryCryCryCryCryCryCry

beautiful piece Reya!! truly...and i know what you mean by crying at your own work...usually...my own work doesnt make me cry...but...when i did Daddy's Little Girl...i bawled...because i love my dad so much!!...stellar piece yaar...stellar...if anyone says anything to you...you send them my way...ill handle them WinkWink
JAZ

Edited by jnawaz - 27 September 2011 at 10:36am

sanu3108maankigeet4ever

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
updated my comment!! =)
JAZ

maankigeet4ever

maankigeet4ever IF-Rockerz
maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jnawaz

updated my comment!! =)
JAZ

awwwHug...i loved your comment Big smile...u get my writing in a way no one else does Embarrassed

Edited by maankigeet4ever - 27 September 2011 at 11:45am

jnawaz

Go to top