M/G OS: Hamesha and Forever (epilogue, pg.10) - Page 10

Posted: 11 years ago
Tragedy queen is back... 😭 😭

u made me cry n cry n result of it my nose is blocked n eyes rr red...

maan fulfilled his promise...pari n her love n care 4 her siblings made a special place in my heart...

kash reality m b maan or yash jaise bande hote... 😳
 oh very emotional n heart touvhing love story but sorry yaar i cant see maaneet judhai 😭 can u plz giv us happy ending os next time a i knw u write it beautifully ...😊
epilogue
that was touching and emotional...
sigh i demand a HAPPY one as compensation...
so emotional 
i was crying throughout 
it is so painful to loose someone u love before time 
but one needs to move on and live because the person who left wont be happy otherwise 
a beautiful update
Hi Reya...thanks 4 da pm n beautiful emotional epilogue! Love Pari..she took care of her siblings! Maan always der 4 his children n Geet always wid him! Yash is wonderful, he waited Pari! superbly written!
Welcome back Reya, missed you like hell. You know that. Can you send me a buddy request from that id coz you know i can't. This is the longest epilogue i have ever read. Will be waiting for 'silent suffering' too. Change the name at the beginning sweetie, you wrote 'pari' 2 times.

I can never forget what i read through my eyes and understand through my heart. I often scold you for making me cry but you know how emotional i get. These are not just mere work or piece of writing for me, you know that. This was again an emotional ride and brought back the memories. Time once gone, never comes back. Bless you. Miss THEM.
It was wonderful reya..i wonder how much sano cried..hehe
Originally posted by zaara2212

oh my my this brought tears...indeed it was beautifully written 
Amaazinggg!!!!
I have never cried while reading a OS...
This is the first time i cried the whole time while reading this 😭 ..this was reasllyy good :) x
Awesome just awesome update i was litrally crying and sobbing will reading the update the way pari became a mother of siblings,maan who really luved geet n childrens n geet who left dem but was always with dem this called true love for hamesha and forever