India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

mujhe haq hai pg94 (Page 88)

arhi-fan Goldie
arhi-fan
arhi-fan

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged
It was just too good. For how much time will khushi run from arnav. And arnav scared of buaji...LOL. Thanx for pm.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gansteress

FebruaryFlower IF-Dazzler
FebruaryFlower
FebruaryFlower

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Nice one hun.
Buaji is no less than the boogie man! I found it quite funny the way she unnerves Arnav.
Looking forward to the next part.
I hope there's some romantic ArHi moments coming up.
Thanks for the PM.
Star

gansteress

dumas IF-Stunnerz
dumas
dumas

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged
final some one scares arnav his ego makes him feel he is bigger than everyone  totally loved how he started to stutter poor sweet akash he can't carry a conversation without blushing awesome update thanks for the pm 

gansteress

--Preeti-- Senior Member
--Preeti--
--Preeti--

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Beautiful update! Clap Clap Clap ROFL OMFG ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA IS SCARED OF SOMEONE? and that to Buaji ROFL and aww him being concerned about her so much was just adorablee! Embarrassed Thank you for the pm and please continue ASAP! Big smile

gansteress

..Anita.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anita..
..Anita..

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
hahahahahaha arnav is scared of buaji
great update
please update soon

gansteress

pinkpearlz IF-Dazzler
pinkpearlz
pinkpearlz

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Nice.
Arnav a ladder? And scared of buaji, LOL.

gansteress

.Sandal. IF-Rockerz
.Sandal.
.Sandal.

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
continue soon plz Smile
gansteress Senior Member
gansteress
gansteress

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
thank you to everyone that has read,commented and like my fanfic x x

Buaji-hai re nande kisor! whats has happened to the lights asked buaji
Nani-im..im notsure..let me go an check replied nani as she left the kitchen to see what was wrong..
buaji, thinking she didn't wanted to stay in the kitchen alone followed nani.
everyone gathered to see why the lights had tuned off.

Arnav-whats wrong with the damn lights! shouted arnav as he jogged down the stairs..
Buaji-hai re nande kisor if we had known why would we be standing here replied buaji giving him the "your so annoying "look.
Nani-chotte..i have know idea...
Akash-i do..bhai  .its a blackout...
Arnav-blackout??! dammit!!
Akash-bhai i have checked outside if any the lights are off everywhere...looks like we are going to have to spend the night in dark...
erm...nani ji..where are our spare candles...we could use them for now
Nani-akash they are in the spare room...but its locked...
Akash-ji nani i'll go and get them...
Arnav-wait..i'll come too...
Nani-no chotte..erm payal ji will help akash,..you see where kushi ji is..shes is nowhere to be seen.
arnav mind froze for a minute...how could have forgotten about her...his eyes widened thinking where she might have gone...
Buaji-kushi! hai re nande kisor...quickly find her...shes..shes scared of the dark!!!
Arnav-kushi...

Arnav-kushi! yelled arnav as he walked through the whole house...
arnav took out his phone and turned on the torch to see better..he checked everywhere but she was nowhere to be seen...arnav started to panic thinking some thing might have happened...he took a deep breath and thought to himself..he stayed calm as much as he can...
for some bizarre reason his mind kept saying check the bathroom...without thinking twice arnav ran towards the bathroom and opened the door pointing his phone to see clearer...
there she sat on the floor with her ams folded on her knees as her head was kneeling down towards the ground...kushi was shaking in fear but hadn't moved from the spot...she had been sitting there the entire time praying over and over again to bring the light back...
arnav rushed towards kushi and hugged her tight relieved to know she was okay.
he closed his eyes as he felt her body close to his and took a deep breath...(rabba ve moment)

Arnav-thank god your alright...i...i was scared...don't ever scare me like that again...do you understand...
kushi still shaken from the darkness held on to him tighter and dug her face on his chest..
Kushi-arrrnav ji..i...the lights...i couldn't...cried kushi
Arnav-shhh! im here now...everything will be fine..i promise...said arnav as he stoke her head..kushi felt calm from the comfort she was receiving from him..at this moment she didn't want anything else but
his closeness.

Buaji-where is kushi...hai re nande kisor...
Nani-don't worry arnav has gone to look for her...
the whole house was filled with candles...
akash and payal helped one another to lit up the candles..
as they lit up the last ones  payal could see arnav and kushi walking towards them...kushi  held onto his hand while her eyes closed tight as she walked with him...
Payal-kushi! called payal...hearing a familiar voice kushi finally opened her eyes to see everyone staring at them...
kushi quickly let go of arnavs hand and hugged payal...
Payal-thank god your okay..did you get hurt...
Kushi-no di im fine...arnav ji...had found me and...
Payal-thank you...arnav ji..
arnav smiled at her also feeling awkward...
Akash-kushi ji..your are really lucky to have someone like bhai as your husband..he takes good care of you...im really glad he met you...you have changed him so many ways..and for good reason
Payal-erm akash ji...can you come with me please...i need to go to my room..i left something there .but its too  dark...
if you dont want to then...i...
Akash-no no payal please don't embarrass me..i will...replied akash and followed payal to her bedroom.
arnav and kushi exchanged looks at each other...

kushi started to become nervous thinking how she had hugged arnav in the bathroom...
arnav took a step forward and held onto her hand that..pulled her slowly and whispered
Arnav-im always here for you...kushi...please...dont ever leave me again
kushi could fee l her heart once again beat so fast...she looked down to take a deep breath but arnav gave her goosebumps all over her body...she closed her eyes and breathed fast...
he lips started to tremble...arnav observed her as he came even more closer towards her
he slowly kissed her cheeks...
(rabba ve moment) making her feeling butterflies in her tummy..kushi gripped her duppata tight and opened her eyes to see him staring back at her...
arnav smiled at kushi and turned around...

Arnav-aaagh...!
Kushi-aaagh! screamed kushi hearing arnav scream...
what happened! arnav ji why did you scream...are you alright...
arnav felt like he saw a ghost..he pointed towards buaji who had been standing behind him all this time with her hands on her hips...she was not very happy with what had just happened and gave him the "eye"
everyone came towards them to see whats was all the racket about...
Nani-whats arnav dear why did you scream
Arnav-nani..actually...

Buaji-let me tell you why this ladder screamed...
HE SAW ME THATS WHY!

after a few seconds everyone burst into laughter hearing this...
even buaji laughed seeing arnav reaction...
Arnav-what the f...!!!! said arnav as he gritted his teeth in anger
Buaji-hai re nade kisor said buaji as she nodded her head still trying so hard not to laugh..
feeling ashamed arnav started to frown even more until his eye caught kushi's reaction...
she couldn't help herself laughing which made arnav smile a little...his heart fell to the floor seeing how beautiful kushi looked when she laughed...
he wanted to keep her like this forever and gave a big sigh knowing she would be his forever
(piano rabba ve moment)

Edited by gansteress - 21 December 2011 at 8:38pm

The following 55 member(s) liked the above post:

mukitzzBob123Minamina08gurukhushRIFkuttytwinkle662anum ghouriDana MarierozinabDazlingdivyamanjusha_92ipkknd_gbdfanHonkytonkalice54capriyaWittyKittySyedaFaizabatgirl67whispererpinkstarsdh_ritiGlimmerarhi-fanblah_blah3m-g19Yazzy91kptlvikadesigirlixraymonkeydog18Rozy77FebruaryFlowerdbr_kmichilove_kukidevishreebhavnahIshrafan11littlemoisharneil92N0306Arshi1195sikhni_zafinehakapoor7pri12tintinuMeraCheekuViratmoon_minemandy15.Saraa...Anita..SublimeSanayafelicitysmoak.princessunara..Peppermint..

Go to top